Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump on reports that he had a heart attack: "These people are sick! They are sick!"

WASHINGTON — President Trump lashed out at the media during a Tuesday afternoon Cabinet meeting over reporting about his sudden trip to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last weekend.

The White House said the visit was part of a regular physical exam.

“These people are sick. They are sick,” Trump said of the media, according to a pool report. “The press really in this country is dangerous. We don’t have freedom of the press in this country. We have the opposite. We have a very corrupt media. And I hope they can get their act straightened out. Because it’s very, very bad and very, very dangerous.”

Speculation arose on Saturday shortly after news of the president’s visit broke, with CNN reporting that Trump’s appointment was a break from protocol during past administrations. Typically, presidential physicals are scheduled and announced in advance and the hospital’s medical staff alerted. Trump’s last physical, also at Walter Reed, was in February, less than a year ago. The White House said the impromptu checkup was done on a day when he had nothing else on his schedule and in anticipation of “a very busy 2020.”

“I went for a physical. I came back, and my wife said, ‘Darling, are you OK? ... They are reporting you may have had a heart attack.’ I said, ‘Why did I have a heart attack?’ ‘Because you went to Walter Reed Medical Center.’ That’s where we go when we get the physical. I said I was only there for a very short period of time,” Trump told reporters.

Mainstream media outlets reported the circumstances of Trump’s visit, and rumors and speculation circulated on Twitter, but it’s not clear what “reporting” the president or first lady were referring to.

Trump said he underwent a “very routine” physical and visited injured members of the military and their families who had been admitted to Walter Reed.

The visit was kept off his public schedule due to what the White House called “scheduling uncertainties.” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham released a statement saying that all Trump had was “a quick exam and labs.”

“The President remains healthy and energetic without complaints, as demonstrated by his repeated vigorous rally performances in front of thousands of Americans several times a week,” she said.

In light of the continued speculation regarding the president’s health, his White House physician, Sean Conley, DO, wrote a memorandum detailing Trump’s visit, describing it as a “routine, planned interim checkup.”

“Despite some of the speculation, the President has not had any chest pain, nor was he evaluated or treated for any urgent or acute issues,” Conley wrote. “Specifically, he did not undergo any specialized cardiac or neurologic evaluations.”

Conley went on to say that he plans to continue to monitor Trump’s health and will conduct a “more comprehensive examination” in 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2019 9:05 PM

That means YOU, Dataloungers!

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 11:55 PM

Melania has NEVER called him darling.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2019 12:02 AM

Melania was worried, alright.

Worried that it was a FALSE ALARM!

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2019 12:08 AM

Did we ever see him standing upon camera or just sitting at a table?

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2019 12:12 AM

Christ. He's such a fucking liar. He lies rather then tell the truth and the more he talks the more he lies.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2019 12:16 AM

“I went for a physical. I came back, and my wife said, ‘Darling, are you OK? ... They are reporting you may have had a heart attack.’ I said, ‘Why did I have a heart attack?’ ‘Because you went to Walter Reed Medical Center.' (Melania replied, with crossed fingers and toes).

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2019 12:17 AM

He can't have a heart attack anymore than he can have something wrong with his soul. He has neither.

If his insane cult members start killing members of the press with his "They are dangerous" bullshit then he'll be happy.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2019 12:18 AM

Godspeed. When Donald inevitably gets here, I fear he will never shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2019 12:22 AM

He's in the midst of finger lengthening treatments.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2019 12:24 AM

[quote] That means YOU, Dataloungers!

There were other nutcases as well. Infowars said he had been poisoned.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2019 1:19 AM

[quote](Melania replied, with crossed fingers and toes).

And eyes!

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2019 1:46 AM

Perhaps Barron is slowly and methodically poisoning his father's Big Macs.

I wouldn't doubt it. That kid looks like a psycho.

I'm sure he hates DUMP more than ANY of us possibly could.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2019 4:39 AM

“Bad people. Very bad.”

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2019 4:43 AM

[quote]Did we ever see him standing upon camera or just shitting at a table?

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 4:45 AM

I'm surprised that he hasn't single anyone out as being "nasty."

Sad! Nasty. Huge.

These seem to be his favorite words.

Hillary was nasty. Beto was nasty. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2019 4:45 AM

[quote]”The President remains healthy and energetic without complaints,”

“and a total GENIUS too.”

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2019 4:53 AM

[quote]steph grisham, sycophant in chief

"Speaking of sycophants, the President has the biggest one the doctor has ever seen."

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2019 5:13 AM

This is Trump's ultimate tell. Whenever he's accused of something he's guilty of, he accuses other people of that exact same thing.

When the very first stories about Russians creating fake news came out in 2016, he accused the entire US media of being fake news.

When Hillary accused him of being Putin's puppet, he said, no, Hillary was the puppet.

When he was accused of corruption in Ukraine — no, no, he was FIGHTING corruption in Ukraine.

It's no accident he said "these people are sick."

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2019 5:26 AM

Gawd damn, he sounds crazy!

His denial was so long and elaborate and he couldn't seem to wrap it up! All of these are red flags the person is lying, of course. Clearly he had some heart issue. You can trust it was the opposite of what he claimed!

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2019 5:51 AM

Oh Donald., we didn't say you had a heart attack. We said we HOPED you had a heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2019 6:04 AM

Will we ever get through this Trump nightmare? I am beginning to think our country is flying right down the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2019 6:28 AM

[quote]“These people are sick. They are sick"

This from the 'President' who at a rally impersonated a disabled reporter.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2019 6:52 AM

He probably snorted too much adderall after worrying about his ass being roasted during public testimonies in the coming week. This would cause him to have chest pain, and HE was worried he was having a heart attack (and, as r20 stated, EVERYONE else was hoping it was true).

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2019 7:08 AM

Trump’s “freedom of the press in this country” = Freedom to speak Trump propaganda only

MAKE ORWELL FICTION AGAIN

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2019 7:12 AM

I prefer he have a stroke and then, jail time.

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2019 7:13 AM

These people are sick! They are sick! I don't have a heart

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2019 8:03 AM

[quote]his White House physician, Sean Conley, DO

Not even a real doctor.

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2019 8:10 AM

[quote]Not even a real doctor.

This could work out well for all of us.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2019 8:35 AM

I hope this pisses him off so much that he does have a heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2019 8:50 AM

I wonder if he just go so worked up and strung out on adderall that he had a panic attack and thought he was having a heart attack. Hope it keeps happening during the impeachment hearings and that he suffers every single day.

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2019 10:40 AM

He had chest pains, not necessary a hearty attack. But it may have been a warning to an impending one.

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2019 11:01 AM

[quote] This from the 'President' who at a rally impersonated a disabled reporter.

And makes fun of a 16 year old autistic girl.

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2019 2:16 PM

[quote] And makes fun of a 16 year old autistic girl.

To be fair, he calls his own son, the "R" word.

I swear, Barron's going to go all LIZZIE BORDEN on his ass, one day.

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2019 2:17 PM

I guess he forgot that he and his staff spent the last 3 months of the last campaign intimating that Hillary was dying.

by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2019 2:44 PM

[quote]Mainstream media outlets reported the circumstances of Trump’s visit, and rumors and speculation circulated on Twitter, but it’s not clear what “reporting” the president or first lady were referring to.

Seriously, all I saw was conjecture from individuals online (which happens all the time, for everything, for every politician--remember Bernie's heart attack and Hillary's fall) and maybe some random sites I've never heard of before that like to fancy themselves news sites. But all the "mainstream media" kept to the bare facts.

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2019 2:50 PM

Jesus, he looks physically and mentally unwell in that clip, more so than usual.

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2019 2:52 PM

If that fat, orange bitch didn't have chest pains last weekend, hopefully he is now!!!

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2019 8:58 PM

[quote]But it may have been a warning to an impending one.

Promises, promises

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2019 9:01 PM

Help us, Barron.

You're our only hope!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2019 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!