Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thay tale me my husbend have hart attach !

I were so werried I calpsed in fedal postion. For hores I call The Donald and he no answered.

This nonstop bulling of Melania must stop!! I'm am a person, an am the most bullied person in the Whole World!

Leeve my family ALONE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 10:18 PM

This is totally FAKE NEWS! I am in perfect condition. I am a perfect specimen and my visit was totally perfect. I have the best people looking at my charts! The best.Melania, I dont need YOU to speak for ME.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 8:16 PM

9.5/10

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 8:18 PM

I curl into feetle position thinking of best life in Italy or Switzerland once horrible orange man is gone.

Heart beating so fast with joys I think I am having heart attack too.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 8:19 PM

Oh shut up and get back on your pole, you cheap trollop.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 8:22 PM

Bitch, we all know you cannot WAIT for him to die.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 8:33 PM

Fake news, Melanie. We all know you were blowing your security detail and when they told you Clump was going, to the hospital you shrugged and went back to work.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 9:31 PM

Think of the life insurance payout, hun. You won’t be getting any of his “billions”. x

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 9:40 PM

I fill werry dip down een my wageenie bone!

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 9:40 PM

That's so clearly the fake Melania in that photo, it's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 9:42 PM

My guess is , she is not on his insurance policy

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 9:46 PM

Why didn't she just... call him? I guess they're not the kind of couple who has each other on GPS or speed dial.

She doesn't sleep with him; she doesn't live with him; she doesn't know where or how he is... they're basically divorced.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 10:04 PM

OP: Love your accent!!

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 10:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!