Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Arab Royalty Thread

Does anybody here keep up with any Arabic royals? I bet their drama is JUICY.

I recently followed Khalifa Bin Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani on Instagram. He is SO hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2019 6:18 PM

It must be stressful. Every time you eat or drink something you fear you might be poisoned. Or end-up dismembered.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 8:15 PM

He beats his multiple wives. How sexy

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 8:20 PM

Faz is the best. None compare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 8:30 PM

How does he keep his hanky so clean!?

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 8:30 PM

Modern day medieval drama. Most of them probably lack empathy

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 8:40 PM

Sheikha Moza of Qatar wins this thread! The clothes, the jewelry etc...are to die for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 8:49 PM

Swipe for some outfits of Sheikha Mozah. I'd love to know who much she spends on clothes every year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 8:51 PM

Khalifa Bin Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani means Khalifa son of Hamad son of Khalifa of Thani. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 8:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 8:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 8:58 PM

A friend of mine who is friends with one of the lesser Saudi royals said her friend spent about $100000 a month on clothes, and she was one of the lesser royals.

That’s all they do shop shop shop.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 9:12 PM

Do they have consignment shops in Dubai?

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 9:20 PM

Dick me DOWN Khalifa,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 9:40 PM

Ahh, they are among the world's wealthiest welfare families.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2019 10:00 PM

Arab men are so feminine. I guess when you make women cover themselves from head to toe, you figure “I’ve got the REAL beauty!”and start fluffing your headless and wearing kohl.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2019 10:12 PM

Get ready for princess Lindsay Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2019 10:22 PM

My fantasy is they wear nothing under those robes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2019 10:23 PM

That's a great pic r17!

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 11:31 PM

Arab royals are mostly a recent invention and were really tribal chiefs hanging around on their camels eating dates until they struck oil. That's why they are vulgar, idle, new rich.

The real royals are Morocco with its nice gay king and I can't think of the others but there are deposed ones like Egypt.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2019 1:57 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2019 1:32 PM

R6 Mozah is the mother of the guy in OP post R19 Pretty much, they were nobodies until oil. Interesting fact - The Jordanian royal family were originally the rulers of eastern Arabia (the Hejaz, including Mecca), but were kicked out in the 1920's by the House of Saud, who then founded Saudi Arabia. What eventually became Jordan and Iraq were British possessions post-WW1, after the Ottoman empire fell. The sons of the Hejaz ruler were installed as kings of the newly formed Iraq and Jordan; the Iraqi lineage was deposed in the 50's, the Jordanian has continued till today.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2019 6:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!