Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RHOC's Shannon Beador Says Her Girls Were ‘Horrified’ to See Ex-Husband David's Nude Photo

Shannon Beador is opening up about how her three daughters are coping following the reality star’s split from husband David Beador.

On Sunday during The Real Housewives of Orange County panel at BravoCon — the network’s first-ever convention — Shannon, 55, said that her daughters, Sophie, 18, and twins Stella and Adeline, 14, were “horrified” after seeing a nude photo of their dad and his new girlfriend on Instagram.

“My kids all saw it at school,” Shannon said, adding of David, “To each his own, he can do whatever he wants to do.”

In response, David tells PEOPLE, “My kids called and we laughed at the selfies Lesley posted. It’s amazing how much Shannon talks about me and my life. She needs some peanut butter to go with her jelly.”

On Nov. 6, Andy Cohen talked about the seductive snaps on Watch What Happens Live, dubbing David the “Jackhole of the Day” for the “worst thirst-traps even seen.”

Shannon and David, 54, split in September 2017 after over 17 years of marriage and settled their divorce in April 2019. While things between Shannon and David might be rocky, the Bravo star said she and her new boyfriend, John Janssen, are stronger than ever.

“He’s just a great person,” Shannon said. “If I were to make a list of the perfect person for me, he has all those attributes. You see it in movies and you think it’s not real. I’ve never been happier.”

Shannon also revealed that her ex-husband has yet to meet her new man.

“It’s strange. I tried to introduce him to John, but he walked away,” Shannon said.

“There’s a lot of anger still,” she said of her former husband. “But I can’t control him.”

When asked at the panel how the show affected her breakup, Shannon stressed, “I would have been divorced earlier,” adding, “Being on the show gave me more motivation to stay together. Maybe when I found out about the affair, I would have gone. I don’t know.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2020 3:31 PM

He looks terrible now, but you bitches know you were salivating when he showed up on RHOC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2020 3:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!