Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be Black Friday at a red state Walmart

I'm the greeter. I'll hate everybody in the world by the time I get my 5 minute lunch break.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2019 12:09 AM

"by the time I get my 5 minute lunch break."

Should you live that long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 7:29 PM

I’m the Meth circulating through all the customer’s systems.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 7:36 PM

I'm the gunt.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 8:58 PM

I’m the inevitable gunfire that follows a fistfight over an eight pack of tube socks.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 9:10 PM

I'm the waste baskets in the women's restroom, overflowing with dirty diapers.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 9:15 PM

Ah, such wit.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 9:16 PM

I'm the sound of screaming children everywhere you look. You can't get away from me.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 9:26 PM

I'm Aunt Pearleen. I was pushed through the plate glass door at the 3am opening. Hopefully, I'll be able to get out of the emergency room in time to get a cheap flat screen.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 9:29 PM

I'm Chet. I served my country proudly on the homefront in 2 wars. I'm standing watch over the in store display of Don Jr's "Triggered" all weekend in case a Antifa snowflake tries to vandalize it. I don't trust the people who work here to do as good a job as I can because they could be snowflakes too.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 9:36 PM

I'm the toy section. I'm going to look like I got hit with a meteor in 12 hours.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2019 8:37 PM

I'm the glamorous Star Wars Instant Pot branded collection from Williams-Sonoma. Two to a customer, please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2019 9:09 PM

Everybody knows die hard, red state deplorables can't afford Walmart. They do all of their shopping at Aaron's or Rent-a-Center.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2019 10:10 PM

I'm the 240 pound grandma who screams that she should be at the front of the line because she's a Christian.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2019 11:12 PM

I'm the Real Tree Camo jackets worn by many of the customers.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2019 11:23 PM

I'm one of the door greeter's 13 missing teeth.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2019 12:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!