Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebs losing their COOL!!

Can’t you just leave them alone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2019 4:25 AM

Jodie is ticked off!

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 7:58 PM

Omg!!

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2019 4:03 PM

Except they go out of their way to get attention but when they get it at an inconvenient moment they go ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2019 4:07 PM

Gary Coleman was right to punch out that fat bitch for being rude to him. She should have been grateful to get anything at all from him.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2019 4:07 PM

I know he is no longer much of a celeb, but Sugar Ray Mark McGrath exploding upon a teenage boy in a coke-fueled rage is too hilarious to not be included here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2019 4:12 PM

r1, Do you blame her. Accost her and her kids and ask her a question about Kim Kardasian? Maybe bother her and show interest in her own freakin life.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2019 4:26 PM

I don't care what you think of celebrities, paparazzi and certain "fans" are parasites.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2019 4:34 PM

More?

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2019 5:46 PM

I feel so sorry for Kristen Bell, and also Justin Bieber. Imagine dealing with that since puberty. I would have been arrested several times over for assault.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2019 6:22 PM

I think everyone posting here is a rude vile pig!

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2019 7:05 PM

If you just stand there for a few minutes and let them get their shots, they would respect that and be cool.

It's part of being a celebrity. You're selling your life. I don't feel sorry for them. They're actors. For all their open door perks, free restaurant tables, free gift baskets, this is part of the game. They chose to be famous.

They should change jobs with a post office worker for a few weeks. Omg? Sometimes I got to post for pictures to keep my noteriety up so people want to see my shitty movies and I can make millions! Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2019 8:07 PM

[quote] If you just stand there for a few minutes and let them get their shots, they would respect that and be cool.

But they don’t in this very video. Miley Cyrus lets them take their pics but they still follow her car and harass her neighbours.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2019 8:17 PM

Someone people are just fucking assholes when it comes to celebs. They don't owe you their entire lives. They are entitled to privacy. If they don't feel like giving you a fucking autograph or a picture, get the fuck over it and grow up. They're not your friends just because you like their work.

And Paps are a cancer. They look to provoke, not to merely take a picture. They're cockroaches.

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2019 1:25 AM

Some* people

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2019 1:26 AM

"You call this coffee hot!"

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2019 1:32 AM

Why does Keanu Reeves never seem to have this problem

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2019 2:27 AM

They didn't follow Franco after he gave a few seconds for the shots.

That's all they're after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2019 2:28 AM

Keanu is very nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2019 2:29 AM

Don't most stars pay for paps to follow them. Really how would they know where they're at all the time?

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2019 2:46 AM

R19, they pay people working at the airport.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2019 2:56 AM

Keanu stops about 6 times and they still follow him

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2019 3:31 AM

r18, first he is a single man, not with a family in a public place. He seemed gracious to the fans but a little over the paparazzi. They were getting a bit out of hand and he let them have their pics.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2019 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!