Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump supporters in West Virginia: Dad married daughter after they killed her boyfriend, cops say

It was a family affair.

A father confessed to murder in West Virginia in a case where two of his daughters have been charged as well. Investigators have also uncovered evidence that the man and one of the daughters had married in secret and engaged in an incestuous relationship.

Larry Paul McClure Sr., 55, of Pendleton, Ky. has confessed to his involvement in the murder of John Thomas McGuire, 38, of Minnesota, according to the Bluefield (Wv.) Telegraph.

McClure’s daughters, Amanda Michelle Naylor McClure, 31, of Chisago City, Minn., and Anna Marie Choudhary, 32, of Boone, N.C. are also facing murder charges.

Amanda McClure was McGuire’s girlfriend.

McGuire’s body was discovered in a grave at a residence in Skygusty, Wv. in September after McClure told West Virginia State Police to look.

McClure, a registered sex offender, disclosed the info to police after being arrested for a registry offense.

West Virginia State Police Trooper K.M. Saddler testified earlier this month that all three suspects were involved in the murder and one or more of them had moved McGuire’s body after the Valentine’s Day slaying.

“On or about February 14, Mr. John McGuire was struck in the head with a bottle of wine, then tied up, and then injected with two vials of methamphetamine,” Saddler testified. “After the injection, he was strangled.”

In a letter to McDowell County court officials, McClure confessed to the murder and detailed the role he and his daughters played along with other specifics. He also volunteered to plead guilty/no contest.

McClure apologized to McGuire’s family in the letter and points to his daughter Amanda as the main conspirator to McGuire’s murder. McClure writes that his sentence does not matter because he is in poor health and will not live to see parole.

“I just want it to be over," McClure wrote in his letter. “NO TRIAL. NO TAXPAYERS MONEY SPENT FOR A TRIAL,” he added in all-caps.

In a separate criminal complaint, Trooper Saddler attests that Larry and Amanda McClure had falsified documents in order to get married in Virginia several weeks after murdering McGuire.

The marriage license shows the two were wed on March 11. Amanda McClure listed another man as her father on the license.

Marriage between a father and daughter is a misdemeanor, according to Tazewell County Sheriff Brian Hieatt.

Trooper Sadler said further indictments against the suspects, including ones related to the illicit marriage, could be filed after grand jury indictments are handed down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 9:37 PM

You'd think they'd look happier. It went to plan for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 5:29 PM

I hate it when the wedding party is matchy matchy.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 5:30 PM

Actually I love how the color coordinated the prison garb with their hats, r2!

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 5:33 PM

I’d think your dad should be hotter if you’re going to murder in order to marry him (?)

#Standards

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 5:35 PM

Father: Who's your daddy?

Daughter: My husband

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 5:44 PM

“I’d think your dad should be hotter if you’re going to murder in order to marry him“

He’s a mack daddy. Clearly one of our trucks collided with his face.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 5:48 PM

Who the Fuck are these people and why is America filled with them???

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 5:52 PM

What does a West Virginia girl say when she loses her virginity?

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 6:10 PM

West Virginia is probably the trashiest state in America.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 6:10 PM

These are my people!

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 6:12 PM

These people sound like Travelers to me.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 6:26 PM

I hope they at least let him get high off the meth before they strangled him.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 6:27 PM

West Virginia: Where Floridians go to retire.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 6:47 PM

All kidding aside, if that's even possible, did ANYONE doubt that it was going to be West Virginia?

There really is something about social and cultural norms in that state where such behavior is much more likely to occur than others.

And no, I don't care if that sounds ignorant or bigoted. The vast majority of these types of stories are ALWAYS either West Virginia or Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2019 7:01 PM

[quote]All kidding aside, if that's even possible, did ANYONE doubt that it was going to be West Virginia?

Hello?

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2019 7:36 PM

Ha R5!! Daddy may I sleep with danger?

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2019 7:40 PM

The real 'Muricans.

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2019 7:41 PM

I love you r2.

I wonder how these people would feel if they actually ever found out what their precious president thinks of them, although Dump and Melanie are both about two generations off from this.

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!