Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you wear a uniform for work?

I do. I'm in the military

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 1:45 AM

No, but I would welcome it. One less decision I am responsible for making every work day.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 6:41 PM

Jockstrap and then less.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 6:48 PM

When I was in college & doing back office medical assisting, it sure was a lot easier to get ready for work. Scrubs, done.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 6:49 PM

Tell us your rank.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 6:55 PM

R2 Less is more. And, yes, I do wear a uniform.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 7:21 PM

No, but I created my own "uniform." I have a small wardrobe. Everything is pretty similar in shape and color (black, navy blue, white, off-white). My shoes are a little more edgy, but everything else is conservative.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 7:29 PM

Howie coat in the lab and Ward coat when out meeting patients. other than that you could wear a spangly bikini underneath..probably.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 7:41 PM

Caftan, earrings and a rigid stick up my ass.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 8:03 PM

Mine is so professional!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 8:12 PM

Policeman here

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 8:16 PM

Yes I do. Flight attendant.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 8:59 PM

R10 Ooohh policemen in uniform are the sexiest!

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 9:25 PM

I volunteer for the local fire dept. When I'm on shift, I wear a uniform

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 9:58 PM

I wear close variations of the same outfit: jacket, nice blouse, slacks. I prefer black, navy and dark brown, with some color variation in my blouses. Dansko dress shoes. No real decision making when I go into the office these days.

I loved being in scrubs and a lab coat when I was in clinics.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 1:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!