Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

South Dakota: 'Meth. We’re On It.' Shirt

South Dakota: 'Meth. We're on it,' and we're sticking with anti-drug slogan

South Dakota’s governor defended an anti-methamphetamine campaign unveiled Monday that was widely mocked online.

"Hey Twitter, the whole point of this ad campaign is to raise awareness," Gov. Kristi Noem said Monday afternoon. "So I think that’s working…"

The campaign — "Meth. We're on it." — was launched by the state Department of Social Services and features a new website (onmeth.com), billboards and advertisements with people saying, "Meth, I’m on it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 8:14 AM

Did they not have a committee where at least ONE person could see the easily-detected misinterpretation?

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 3:57 PM

Must these people always be wearing at least one item or more of something "camo" to prove they're "Real 'muricans"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 3:59 PM

But at least she grew out her hair from this:

"WHERE'S YOUR MANAGER? I'D LIKE TO SPEAK WITH HIM!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 4:00 PM

Be best

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 4:16 PM

Trump supporters...

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 10:36 PM

God - was wondering how long it would take for a DL post about this. It’s made for DL.

Today as I was walking down Santa Monica Blvd, I saw not one but 3 totally crazed out of their heads meth heads. One in that Mexican restaurant who was getting kicked out and spilled an entire frozen margarita over his head and said “you want your margarita?” Is meth making a comeback? Thought at least gays had moved on. Deplorables has to give up their OxyContin so it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 10:53 PM

There is not a single episode of LivePD where there aren't at least five people caught with meth in Trump country. Those people have such fucking nerve acting like they're just so perfect out there and "liberals" are the ones destroying 'muricah. God, so much white trash hooked on drugs, but clearly the brown immigrants actually working are the problem.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 11:21 PM

South Dakota's 'Meth. We're on it.' campaign is funny but state officials say the meth problem is deadly serious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2019 4:24 AM

‘Meth. We’re on It’ Sticker: South Dakota’s Anti-Meth Campaign Raises Eyebrows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2019 4:36 AM

What is horrible is you just know SD spent a great deal of taxpayer money to come up with this, and not one person stood up and said “this is not good.”

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2019 4:43 AM

And typical of Republicans, they can't accept that it's so incredibly stupid. Out of all of the shit they could've come up with, they go with precisely the problem with meth:

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING ON IT!!!

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2019 4:48 AM

There was a news item about an interesting study that showed places with the most fear, anxiety and anger were more likely to vote for TRUMP. These people are absolutely miserable. Blame otherS and self medicate instead of therapy and counseling and solving their problems,

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2019 5:35 AM

Don’t Meth With South Dakota.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2019 7:35 AM

I just always assumed everyone in SD was on meth.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 8:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!