Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wolf Blitzer Is So Annoyed By Gym Jordan’s Lack of a ‘Sport Coat’

He can’t stop harping on it. It cracks me up that it bothers him so much. I mean, it’s an arrogant, disrespectful refusal to simply dress properly for the hearings. I get that. But every singly time Jordan is on camera, Blitzer cant stop himself from mentioning, “never wears a sport coat…”

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 2:29 PM

He’s right. It stands as evidence that Jim Jordan should be in a shopping mall Foot Locker asking customers if they need assistance, not a congressman.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 1:22 PM

I don’t get people that are so hung up on superficial mess

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 1:26 PM

He’s a fucking gym teacher.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 2:19 PM

Wolf Blitzer is stupid - in case you didn’t know

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 2:22 PM

I say the same thing about Andrew Yang never wearing a tie. It kinda irks me, especially at the debates. If you wanna be president you should look and act the part from the very beginning.

This is why Obama was always taken seriously. He looked and acted the part from the day he announced his campaign for president in early 2007.

I really hate it when people in politics don't dress appropriately.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 2:27 PM

Jim Jordan makes himself more important than others on the committees by not wearing a jacket. It bothers me too that he doesn't. Makes me feel like he's trying to get attention. That's probably why those men that were sexually assaulted are saying he was there when it happened. He can't tell me he didn't take part. Even my gym teacher in middle school tried to hit on me a bit when I decided to shower one day and it was only me there.

However, Wolfie ought not to talk about this issue on TV. I wonder if he said the same argument/thing about Beto's spaced-out ass.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 2:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!