Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Katie Quackenbush?

Remember her? She had music blasting in her idling Porsche (daddy is a rich lawyer) late at night and a nearby homeless guy told her to crank it down, and she asked him if he wanted to die tonight, then gutshot him.

Her smirking mugshot (“just give me my fucking phone call”) went semi-viral. Two years later ... and there’s been no news about the case in over a year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2019 8:41 PM

I've never heard this story but now I'm interested.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 12:25 PM

We're supposed to know who this person is?

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 12:35 PM

I'd forgotten about her. It looks like she was charged with attempted murder laat year then nothing since then about it. I wouldn't be surprised if the poor homeless man has somehow "disappeared" so it can all be forgotten. What an evil bitch. Here's her Linkin in profile, she was big into marketing pot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 12:50 PM

She'll plea down, pay a fine and get community service. Our justice system is shit.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 12:55 PM

I don’t think that is her LinkedIn profile. Entirely different woman. That’s a very careless and potentially damaging thing to do to someone.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 1:06 PM

She's probably still awaiting trial. It can take a few years sometimes. Due process can be glacial.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 1:49 PM

That long, r6? Meanwhile she shot someone in the stomach and is gallivanting around. It's scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 2:29 PM

[quote]She's probably still awaiting trial. It can take a few years sometimes. Due process can be glacial.

And probably out on bail without a care in the world.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 2:30 PM

Go back to sleep, r2, we'll wake you when another Corbin Haynes thread is started.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 2:32 PM

She's a quack. It's right there in her name.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 2:55 PM

This cunt, I hope she rots.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 4:20 PM

She's also a bush then, r10, for the same reason.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 5:29 PM

She’s got that unnatural “alien wearing a human costume” look that people who’ve had lots of work have — what do we think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2019 4:53 PM

^Why do they all have that fucking hairstyle in the south and flyover?

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2019 5:03 PM

That brunette at 413 doesn't look like the 27yo woman in the mugshot.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2019 5:04 PM

Homeless guy has a lovely voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2019 7:15 PM

It’s her r14 and she’s not a brunette in the court appearance, she has a black dye job.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2019 8:28 PM

She has an unfortunate last name.

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2019 8:30 PM

She has the last name she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2019 8:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!