Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James Van der Beek eliminated from DWTS

Shocking, not only was he one of the best , but he just lost a child, unreal the judges picked that other couple over him, Ally was in the bottom 3 almost every week! weird and so sad

by Anonymousreply 132November 26, 2019 6:41 PM

I also am flabbergasted. I watched the show just for him.....but maybe he needs be home with his family at such a sad time.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 5:12 AM

I have always liked him, which is odd, because I always hated Dawson's Creek. He appears to have a sense of humor. And he was great in Rules of Attraction.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 5:13 AM

[quote]he just lost a child

Didn't anyone tell him that butt babies don't live?

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 5:13 AM

How come he & his wife want to have so many kids? I think they have about 5 already.

It's too bad, but maybe there's a health risk for her at this point.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 5:17 AM

What happened? A miscarriage?

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 5:33 AM

And Jesus wept.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 5:40 AM

Mormon or catholic? Why six kids?

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 5:40 AM

A uterus is not a gumball machine.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 5:42 AM

Amateurs

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 5:43 AM

Big fan of him, he not only my type, but I ike his energy and pazazz…..my heart breaks that he lost his baby, and that they picked that troll girl instead of him, by far the best dancer in the lot. Kiind of unexplainable.

Gods bless you and ur family, James.'

I wont be watching that show for the rest of its season, the judges suck !!!

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 5:48 AM

anyone know the instagrams of the judges? I want to give them a good cussin….

WHY DID THEY PICK THE BITCH WHO WAS ALWYS IN THE BOTTOM 2 ???

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 5:49 AM

Perhaps he asked to be eliminated this week.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 5:55 AM

well, There goes half the audience... Never even heard of that twit who beat him out at the end.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 6:02 AM

This is what, miscarriage # 3 or 4? Your body is TIRED. You have FIVE CHILDREN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2019 6:07 AM

He really was good and always underscored. The judges totally favor Ally and Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2019 6:08 AM

[quote]my heart breaks that he lost his baby

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2019 6:14 AM

I wonder if he did tell them he wanted to leave, I don't think so, it would have been good therapy for him to stay.

Why did the judges, all 3 !, pick that so soo girl over him, ev one knows he should have stayed. I seriously doubt she has more fans than James.

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2019 7:17 AM

I don't see the lost fetus on his Instagram! What gives?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 7:39 AM

Christ, can you imagine losing a baby while ur on that stupid dance show. Glad he can be with his family. . Tho he was my fave and the best of them all.

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2019 7:57 AM

Maybe he asked to be eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2019 8:03 AM

he must have, no judge in their right mind would have picked that young girl's performances over his, he was awesome.

are they judged on all their performances or just that nights?

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2019 9:54 AM

That is one sexy man. Aging like a fine wine.

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2019 10:12 AM

I am pissed. He was the best damn dancer of the week and many weeks ! Even the Asian lady judge said 2 wks ago 'he was the one to beat'...

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2019 10:39 AM

Sorry, but they’re milking this shit. “oh we’ve had a bunch of miscarriages before, but never one this late” and a photo of his wife and daughter holding each other on a hospital bed on Instagram. Who fucking DOES THAT? Who took that photo and posted it? The only thing missing was the dead fetus. For fucks sake, what a bunch of attention whores.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2019 10:56 AM

#24, I pity u, u sound very lonely...

by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2019 11:03 AM

I agree, they are milking it for TV. DWTS loves tears and drama. That show is so staged. I always thought Van Der Beek was hot but I think this is the most embarrassing thing he has done. My crush died with the show. I think he was awful and he looked awful. Skinny, old, and stringy greasy hair. Yuck. He has never looked worse. They didn't even know that "baby". And, yes, they have enough kids. STOP. R14 I'm dying. 😂

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2019 11:09 AM

Sad for them. But I just noted they got married in 2010, have five kids and apparently multiple miscarriages. This woman has spent most of the last nine years or so pregnant. Every now and then nature steps in and says take a fucking break, people.

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2019 11:10 AM

Don’t care how many kids they have, as long as they can afford them

by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2019 11:19 AM

he makes cute kids. keep it up James, ur awesome. tho consider ur wife's health.

I too am mad they kicked u off, to hell with them ..

replace the g dam judges

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2019 1:02 PM

Can't have another white male win. You know that.

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2019 2:29 PM

oh, maybe that's why the judges turned on him wks ago and fukd up his scores....somethin fishy somewhere, u may be on to sumthin. after weeks of bein on the bottom that girl beat out James, stinks.

for that nelly judge to turn on him was a shock, most of the bitch dancers on the show were damn sorry......pitiful.

maybe theyr throwin it to the back guy who cried for his childhood bf's death... that gets ratings/????

by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2019 3:52 PM

Very sad. Not something to joke about, even on a forum such as this.

by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2019 4:12 PM

I just realized he looks like Helen Hunt.

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2019 4:16 PM

It's not a joke R32 to say that maybe her body is trying to tell her something. Yes, it's sad but she has 5 living healthy children. Quit while you're way ahead! Pathological pregnancy is some kind of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2019 4:19 PM

After last year, nothing is shocking.

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2019 4:19 PM

its kind of fukd the way they maneuver toward the finals certain ones to go home,,,,,this year takes the cake, James was a clear fave.. the oldjudge in the middle seems to favor females over males. lynn! fukker.

well, 5 kids is a lot, but I bet by god him and wife are the best durn parents in the world. more power to em. ….but give her a rest....maybe?

may u heal quickly van der beek family! (James seems so real and in the moment, I was looking forward to such a good soul winning that dam trophy)

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2019 4:26 PM

I tried to vote an hr into the show (im on west coast ) but it said voting closed! wtf???? been that way before???? why dint James tell his story of crisis earlier in the show to splain why he was a bit off. good lord. had it been one of the girls she would hve been in Lyn's arms crying tragically in the first 30 min of the show.

I can only think he wanted to leave, and I don't blame him. what a decent fellow. too good for that crooked show.

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2019 4:30 PM

The judges, heads down, seemed ashamed to vote in unison for such a ridiculous elimation of James.

I too think the fix is in for the black gentleman, who is ok. His tears will take him a long way maybe.

HOW DID THAT BACHELORETT BEAT JAMES??? WHO IS HER FAN BASE????? SHE IS A MESS..

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2019 4:37 PM

R5, Hannah's fanbase is the crazies who watch the Bachelor. Any time something is said negatively about her, her looney fans go insane. One was on the old paywall thread. Joe from the show was a horrible dancer and he made it far because the Bachelor fans voted for him. Hannah is a walking disaster, but she knows how to play the silly girls who follow her. She will win. I will be okay with that as long as she disappears forever afterward.

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2019 9:45 PM

39 comments and 15 of them are from the same person. Talk about obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2019 9:53 PM

Has Meghan McCain weighed in on the dead fetus??

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2019 10:10 PM

Oops, meant R38.

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2019 10:11 PM

Has James ever shown his ass?

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2019 10:12 PM

Nope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2019 10:39 PM

Why is James so shy about nudity?

I've shown my ass lots of times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2019 10:44 PM

I don't know if this is real or not. If it isn't it's a damn good photoshop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2019 10:47 PM

R22 Damn right, he is fuck’n dreamy

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2019 11:18 PM

R28 Ah no, I disagree. Take a fuck’n break from the baby train. If you need to and love to seed her constantly, at least use some God Damn protection.

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2019 11:24 PM

The vibe I get from Mrs VDBeek is holistic earth mother. I think most of the kids were born at home, I think they might be homeschooled. She probably has a pantry full of essential oils.

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2019 11:26 PM

Obviously they let him go out of compassion, esp if there was a contract that was hard to get out of.

by Anonymousreply 50November 20, 2019 12:11 AM

R50, I agree; he'll tell People: "it was a blessing that allowed me to spend more time with my family"

by Anonymousreply 51November 20, 2019 12:13 AM

Well, if they did, they did him no favor. According to his dance partner:

“That’s why I wish the outcome could have been different, and we could have gone to the finale, and she could have come and seen us dance again,” added Emma. “[Kimberly] wasn’t able to be here tonight. The other thing that kept him going through … he needed the show. He said to me, ‘I need the show. I’m grateful to have an outlet and to have a form of physical expression and keep that engine to keep me going. I need to feel normal and not fall into the pit.’ ”

by Anonymousreply 52November 20, 2019 12:43 AM

You know what doesn't belong on a board like this? Discussion of heterosexual celebrities having heterosexual problems. This is a GAY forum for GAY people to discuss things of GAY interest.

by Anonymousreply 53November 20, 2019 12:46 AM

R53 LOL

by Anonymousreply 54November 20, 2019 12:47 AM

His wife looked really old. Too old to have children. Why did he marry such an old frau? He’s like Aaron Taylor Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 55November 20, 2019 1:00 AM

Keep scrolling R53

by Anonymousreply 56November 20, 2019 1:07 AM

Ally has been in the bottom 2 three or four times already. That means the fans and audience do NOT like her and want her gone! Why would the judges betray what the fans want? That is a slap to the fans’ face. James Van Der Beek has never been the bottom. The fans like him.

by Anonymousreply 57November 20, 2019 1:13 AM

Well this is a miscarriage of justice.

by Anonymousreply 58November 20, 2019 1:16 AM

[quote] What happened? A miscarriage?

No Blanche, the fetus ran away from home and joined the circus

by Anonymousreply 59November 20, 2019 1:30 AM

I would think continuing with the show would've helped him. It's a good distraction. That's not why he should have stayed, but he deserved to based on his dancing.

by Anonymousreply 60November 20, 2019 3:50 AM

[quote]His wife looked really old. Too old to have children. Why did he marry such an old frau?

Not sure. She's his 2nd wife. He was already married once before to actress Heather McComb.

by Anonymousreply 61November 20, 2019 5:10 AM

I think this wife was a fan/stalker who was obsessed with Dawson’s Creek. Imagine getting to bed the star of your favorite show after years of fantasizing. That’ll be like you guys finally being able to fuck Henry Cavill or Timothee Cabaret or Colton Haynes.

by Anonymousreply 62November 20, 2019 6:19 AM

I think 9 pregnancies in as many years would age ANYBODY

by Anonymousreply 63November 20, 2019 7:00 AM

It's not a clown car, it's an MTA shuttle bus.

by Anonymousreply 64November 20, 2019 7:02 AM

Those judges can kisss my black ass. They fukd up big time

by Anonymousreply 65November 20, 2019 8:15 AM

It's not a baby if it hasn't been born yet. They lost a fetus.

by Anonymousreply 66November 20, 2019 8:18 AM

If a baby is overdue, is it still a fetus. Give your head a shake. There’s 3 weeks along, and overdue by weeks, big difference in development.

My cousin entered the world prematurely at just five months. Back in the day when technology or the lack of it, he wasn’t expected to live. He doesn’t look like a fetus.

by Anonymousreply 67November 20, 2019 9:10 AM

R62 You just cracked me up with "Timothee Cabaret". Everyone should call him that from now on.

by Anonymousreply 68November 20, 2019 9:13 AM

he ran with the wild party kids when he was getting hot, im sure he 'covered the waterfront'.....

by Anonymousreply 69November 20, 2019 9:15 AM

It was a fetus, not a baby. Some of you sound like pro-lifers.

by Anonymousreply 70November 20, 2019 9:32 AM

That’s like saying it’s a puppy, not a dog. So it deserves to die.

by Anonymousreply 71November 20, 2019 9:35 AM

If u were its parents, u would love that baby with all ur heart, name it, and give it a touching funeral. god bless the van der beeks.

by Anonymousreply 72November 20, 2019 10:06 AM

Lol his wife has already shat out about a dozen other kids. She miscarried just like thousands of women do everyday. What is it with people like the Van der Beeks and that Hilaria woman using a commonplace event to drum up sympathy. There was probably some defect in the fetus anyway. Maybe they should worry more about the kids they have.

by Anonymousreply 73November 20, 2019 10:12 AM

Why can't the VDB fan in this thread spell "you" and "your"?

No ore U, UR, U R...

by Anonymousreply 74November 20, 2019 10:14 AM

cause we is rebels n we never be any gud!

by Anonymousreply 75November 20, 2019 10:47 AM

James !!! I will make babies for u !!! come to my bed....

by Anonymousreply 76November 20, 2019 12:47 PM

R15 how was he always underscored? He was always the Top scorer or second every week.

by Anonymousreply 77November 20, 2019 4:06 PM

Didn't the Santorums do something like this after she miscarried their 6th kid?

by Anonymousreply 78November 20, 2019 8:53 PM

"If you’re going to try to dance a cha cha with a broken heart... you may as well wear a sequence shirt."

Oh, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 20, 2019 10:41 PM

r65 you're black? We had no idea!

by Anonymousreply 80November 21, 2019 12:39 AM

R22, seriously? I was rooting for him, but he is an ugly guy. He has that Herman Munster face that can't be overcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 21, 2019 4:20 PM

I also don’t see the “he is so good looking” shit. He does not look good.

by Anonymousreply 82November 21, 2019 4:26 PM

He looked good on Apt 23 but he's had like 3 more kids since then. He looks tired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 21, 2019 4:33 PM

Apt 23 was also like 7 years ago. You’re forgetting that part... where he has aged since then.

by Anonymousreply 84November 21, 2019 4:34 PM

That was SUCH a good show. I wish they'd kept it going for longer.

by Anonymousreply 85November 21, 2019 4:35 PM

R84 Time AND a small army of children

by Anonymousreply 86November 21, 2019 4:38 PM

More children! Moar!@ Must have more!@

by Anonymousreply 87November 21, 2019 4:40 PM

I find he hot, and the judges can rot in hell for breaking his heart....

the fix is in for an ethnic to win this time....

fuk it

by Anonymousreply 88November 21, 2019 4:49 PM

Has he said why he & his wife want to have so many children?

by Anonymousreply 89November 21, 2019 6:13 PM

R88, I suspect the fix is in but for a pro to win who hasn't won before. I don't look at last year as Bobby Bones winning, but rather Sharna Burgess winning.

This year has three male pros who've never won -- Gleb, Alan, and Sasha.

Emma's only blessing being voted off is that she can now more fully root for her husband.

Witney's won once (twice?); I know with Alfonso and maybe again? But I think she and Kel could take this.

I'd like to see Gleb or Sasha win.

by Anonymousreply 90November 21, 2019 6:35 PM

He told that miscarriage story for sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 91November 21, 2019 6:38 PM

He probably induced the miscarriage himself for sympathy. And lower college costs.

by Anonymousreply 92November 21, 2019 6:40 PM

R89 She seems like a super hippie Earth mother and more "anti-birth control" than actively trying to have an army. I may be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 93November 21, 2019 6:46 PM

It's not like he actually lost a child.

by Anonymousreply 94November 21, 2019 6:48 PM

I do feel for them, especially as I believe she was at the halfway point, but you have 5 kids and he hints that this miscarriage was dangerous for her. It's time to STOP.

by Anonymousreply 95November 21, 2019 6:56 PM

I remember reading gay rumors about him years ago and then I read about the two marriages and all the kids.

But then I think of Elizabeth Smart's dad who came out at 64 and he had like six kids.

I'm the camp of those here not really attracted to the Beek...so I have no horse in the race. But I do wonder is this someone who's living a life people think he should live?

Life's so complicated and so unpredictable; a few weeks ago, he was favored to win and a baby one the way; How many boys does he have? One? Maybe that one was looking forward to having a brother.

Either way, I wish the guy well. He seems very nice.

by Anonymousreply 96November 21, 2019 10:05 PM

During the MeToo furor, didn't James reveal an industry executive once grabbed his ass?

by Anonymousreply 97November 21, 2019 10:11 PM

[quote] I remember reading gay rumors about him years ago

I remember that cabal of know-nothing snarky queens on this very board who used to insist he was a cocksucker and was having a torrid affair with John Wesley Shipp during Dawon's Creek. They claimed JWS was fucking JVDB in his trailer between scenes on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 98November 21, 2019 10:31 PM

This thread is truly INFESTED with fraud and lots of illiterate ones at that.

by Anonymousreply 99November 21, 2019 11:51 PM

Cheryl Burke wrote:

Ally does not deserve to go home. For me, Ally is my winner. If you think about it, Ally has been the most consistent. She’s been consistently at the top of the leader board, whether people like it or not. I think she’s the best dancer. For some reason, people are not voting for her. I don’t know why. But I do think that one second that she said [to James], “Please take this. Take it from me,” I think that might change the vote to her benefit because it was genuine. I do have to say though, Kel MitchellOpens in a new Window., to me, is the most improved. I would say it’s between Kel and Ally, just depending on what people want to see. I think Ally has been the most consistent and I think Ally is the best dancer. But again, it depends. People view the show differently. Is it about somebody who was not as great in the beginning who becomes a great dancer, or is it someone who has continuously and consistently has been at the top? Either one, I’d be happy!

by Anonymousreply 100November 22, 2019 1:57 AM

R98, John Wesley Shipp's relationship with Van der Beek during Dawson Creek was one of those things in gay gossip that everyone knew about the same way people know Vin Diesel is gay and Gyllenhaal is Toothy Tile. It's actually amazing how VdB has managed to turn himself into a straight man in people's minds. But I guess making babies every year with your wife tends to do that. That said: What a perfect cover. The wifey is constantly pregnant and you get to do whatever you want on your business trips.

by Anonymousreply 101November 22, 2019 2:10 AM

It doesn't matter who is most improved or who is the best dancer, it's a popularity contest. These people plan their voting before they even see the dances. There is no doubt Hannah is going to win. She's decent technically, but passionless and disconnected. She's also not sexy at all. She doesn't derserve to win, but she has the fanbase the others don't.

by Anonymousreply 102November 22, 2019 3:01 AM

None of these dancers would be a memorable winner. Really inferior to previous seasons.

by Anonymousreply 103November 22, 2019 3:09 AM

What has the fan reaction been to the elimination? Is Twitter outraged?

by Anonymousreply 104November 22, 2019 4:53 AM

Van der Beek was cute in his Dawson's Creek days 2 decades ago, but he's not really that hot now.

by Anonymousreply 105November 22, 2019 5:04 AM

R98, yeah, all that JVB and JWS stuff was nasty and mean, especially since JWS used to come to the DL.

The thing is we never know what's really true and what isn't.

I read on DL a few days ago that Jane Elliot was coming back to GH as Tracy; wishful thinking, I thought...but then it broke on EW today.

by Anonymousreply 106November 22, 2019 6:26 AM

Was John Wesley Shipp a gay?

by Anonymousreply 107November 22, 2019 6:39 AM

Here's my take on Hannah.

She really hates that Carrie Ann has singled her out with unfair criticism, but she wants Carrie Ann to know that she believes she only wants the best for her and doesn't think she's being criticized.

Ug.

If Hannah wins, the only person I'll feel happy for is Alan. It's nice watching a pro win who never has. It may be Hannah, but nobody thought Bobby Bones would win a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 108November 22, 2019 6:56 AM

Better Hannah than that country girl.

by Anonymousreply 109November 22, 2019 7:44 AM

Hannah is a Country girl.

by Anonymousreply 110November 22, 2019 7:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 22, 2019 8:35 AM

Is this revolting thread mostly written by straight fundie fraus?

by Anonymousreply 112November 22, 2019 8:47 AM

It is interesting that they keep having kids and trying for more (or at least not making sure that they don't have more). They're not overtly religion, they're liberal... Maybe they just love kids that much.

by Anonymousreply 113November 22, 2019 9:12 AM

His athleticism was impressive.

by Anonymousreply 114November 22, 2019 9:45 AM

Yes, it was impressive for an old guy.

by Anonymousreply 115November 22, 2019 9:58 AM

He's 42. What are you, 14? You need to sit your ass down when the grown ups are talking. Or better yet, go to your room and think about what you've done, and don't come back out until you've figured it out.

by Anonymousreply 116November 22, 2019 10:14 AM

James would look much younger if he had some work done on his eyes. They've become little more than slits. I find the rest of his face quite attractive. He's a classic ectomorph.

by Anonymousreply 117November 22, 2019 11:25 AM

The face shape from R83 to R81 is completely different. It’s like it elongated three times. He looks like Mask now.

by Anonymousreply 118November 22, 2019 11:27 AM

Its odd in some videos and still photos, one sees the monster head, in others, less so. Even in videos.

He's not really an ectomorph. For many years he was fairly hunky.

by Anonymousreply 119November 22, 2019 11:38 AM

The way they’ve been talking about this one would have thought James was publicly executed on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 120November 22, 2019 11:39 AM

He needs to stop brushing his hair back so severely. It just adds to the length of his face and increases the size of his forehead tremendously. Plus it's a style for men much older than him.

by Anonymousreply 121November 22, 2019 11:59 AM

R108, Hannah views it as unfair because she's used to everyone kissing her ass. If she can't take criticism why come on a dance competition? Carrie Ann is completely right, Hannah is very disconnected and she has that fake plastered smile on at all times. It does feel like cheerleading routines. Lauren might not be great (she's not and shouldn't win) but she's at least entertaining to watch, at least Gleb is because he does most of the work. Hannah is a snooze fest and a crybaby. I agree with the poster who said whoever wins will be unmemorable this season. It was not an entertaining group to watch.

by Anonymousreply 122November 22, 2019 2:55 PM

R72 I would put it in my philodendron pot for fertilizer. Waste not want not

by Anonymousreply 123November 22, 2019 3:50 PM

Yes, r112, lots of dimwitted fraus on this thread. And r123 made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 124November 22, 2019 10:35 PM

He has a horse face then you know he has a horse dick too!

by Anonymousreply 125November 25, 2019 7:40 PM

Don’t worry about his DWTS elimination - they can still use his forehead as an extra runway at LAX during the increased Thanksgiving travel rush.

by Anonymousreply 126November 25, 2019 7:51 PM

THE BACHELORETT BEAT JAMES V BEEK????

GIT REAL MARY

ITS ALL FIXED

by Anonymousreply 127November 26, 2019 2:40 PM

[quote] Shocking, not only was he one of the best , but he just lost a child, unreal the judges picked that other couple over him

He probably arranged to "lose" since he just lost a child. Do you really think these shows are real? Are we all that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 128November 26, 2019 2:41 PM

A curse rests heavy on DWTS after snubbing our hero James......it will be cancelled in 2 years....as the gods are not happy....

LONG LIVE JAMES AND HIS FAB FAMILY

by Anonymousreply 129November 26, 2019 6:06 PM

Will it be back next season?

by Anonymousreply 130November 26, 2019 6:17 PM

OMG, I am crying as I type! My heart goes out...

by Anonymousreply 131November 26, 2019 6:19 PM

Did that Sean Spicer lose yet?

by Anonymousreply 132November 26, 2019 6:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!