Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Spectrum Internet

Spectrum internet is one of the best internet providers in USA. Also, the biggest one. I personally use it and it provides the lightening fast internet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 11:59 AM

We’re good. Spectrum supports Anti-LGBT causes and politicians.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 4:38 AM

So you're on the Spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 4:39 AM

Nice Engrish op

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 4:39 AM

Just pay DL for your useless promotional message though, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 4:39 AM

Isn't Spectrum just rebranded Time-Warner Cable that had shitty reception and even shittier customer service?

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 4:42 AM

Spectrum is Time Warner

Time Warner is evil.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 4:42 AM

$44.99 for 12 months.

And then what happens?

I think it will increase to $65 to $72 a month, depending on what you can beg for.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 4:42 AM

This is just sad.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 4:45 AM

Spectrum was Charter Communications in my area, not Time-Warner, but they may have merged or something, ergo the name change.

I have no complaints about the service speed-wise, but the monthly charge for just internet, no TV or phone, recently jumped to almost $80.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 5:24 AM

Spectrum is the “channel” showing the new Mad About You reboot. OP is Helen Hunt doing some stealth marketing.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 5:32 AM

Spectrum in NYC is offering great deals. I’m about to switch - $39/month.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 6:01 AM

Spectrum is one of the most godfarsaken devil companies in a very competitive field. Good luck if you ever have a billing issue. Jk, you will.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 6:06 AM

I used Spectrum to find and post this gif.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 6:13 AM

I have Spectrum, and the cable sucks. You always have to do a little finagling to get shit working.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2019 6:47 AM

I have it, and have no real complaints, but I have a package for telephone, cable and Internet. And I depend most on my Internet, since I work from home. Mine was originally Time-Warner.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2019 6:55 AM

Their fees sound the same as Comcast on my area. Pricey but works. ... most of the time

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2019 7:00 AM

There's only one good thing about Spectrum: they have good customer service. Which is wonderful, 'cause you're gonna need it.

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2019 7:34 AM

I once closed an account with them, returned my equipment, and gave them my new address for a closing bill, as they requested.

They never sent me the bill. They sent it straight to collections without bothering to bill me.

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 11:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!