Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hong Kong Protesters are Being Loaded Onto Trains, will their fate resemble the Chinese Unghyrs?

What if anything should the US do? Where's the UN?

Will the protesters join the Unghyrs in similar Chinese re-education camps, where the women are each given to Han Chinese rapists, and dissidents are used for organ sales

Video and details at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 3:47 PM

I'm actually surprised it took 20 yrs for this to happen.

Shit.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 4:09 AM

WHy does any civilized country tolerate the Chinese government?

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 4:13 AM

I would love to boycott Chinese products but how? How can you put pressure on when their crap is everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 4:25 AM

You reap what you sow

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 4:38 AM

I think you mean Uyghurs, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 4:39 AM

R5,, Apologies for my misspelling, you are correct.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 5:05 AM

China's military.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 5:14 AM

What would you recommend that we do, declare war on China?

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 5:34 AM

No one cares what China does to its own people or others such as Tibet. Any more than they care (or cared) what Russia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Pakistan, Turkey, Syria, Brunei, Egypt, Sudan, Somalia, Libya or Australia does (or did) to its own people.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 5:43 AM

I was appalled when Britain pulled out of there. I mean, who didn't know this was going to happen? Like R1, I'm surprised it took this long.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 7:52 AM

R8, Of course I wouldn't recommend war with China and not even a proxy war. Just another reason the UN is almost useless and IMHO a poor value for the money US invests. (Yes of course the US is famous for wasting money needlessly in multiple areas besides truly helping the populace.)

Has Great Britain completely washed their hands of Hong Kong? Meaning they're not even a little bit involved?

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 3:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!