Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Prince Andrew´s Collapse Complete?

Everyone seems to be turning their back on him. Except for Fergie.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2019 12:34 PM

He won't be gettin' no wings when he meets his maker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 2:48 AM

i can't get enough of him explaining his ptsd / adrenaline overdose in Falklands / sweating condition.......you can't make this shit up

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 2:55 AM

He doesn´t sweat - he GLOWS.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 3:56 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 4:03 AM

Yes it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2019 9:52 PM

What duties is Andrew stepping back from? What exactly is his "job," other than sucking down taypayer money or breathing air somebody else would put to better use.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2019 9:57 PM

He ovah! Next!

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2019 10:00 PM

Go ahead and bitch me out, but there's already an active thread on this here that's been going all afternoon. See the link.

The WM doesn't like proliferation of multiple threads on same topic. Especially royal topics. Yeah I know, I'm being a hall monitor, and I know this thread was started a few days ago. Just don't want good discussion to be deleted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2019 10:01 PM

How WILL we cope now that he's stepping back from public duties? The UK will grind to a standstill!

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2019 10:04 PM

Do let us know when he must sell the chalet in Verbier and rent modest rooms in Kensington.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2019 10:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2019 10:23 PM

R10 - Why? You really think the Queen is going to kick him out of Royal Lodge?

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2019 10:42 PM

Obviously not. Thus his collapse will never be satisfying for us, or complete.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2019 10:44 PM

Andrew has lost his public BRF role, but he will continue his shadowy life same as always. The world he has inhabited has had some exposure and they will be become more closed and secretive, but it will go on. He has lost some access to important contacts as well as prestige, and that may make him less valuable to his demi-monde colleagues. On the other hand, they may rally round him, especially as he knows where all the bodies are buried. Then again, he may just end up falling off a balcony or out of a window, as others have before him....

The real collateral damage is to his poor daughters who have been caught between a rock and a hard place.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2019 8:19 AM

He might want to mail lick his stamps and mail his Christmas cards early when Mummy sends him on a special trade mission to Paris. "There once was a tunnel named Alma..."

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2019 10:34 AM

R15 Well, shall we try to complete your catchy limerick?

There was a tunnel named Alma Well known to Britain's loved Grandma. It isn't well lit, so it can do its bit To end too much family drama.

Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2019 12:32 PM

^*damn, I forgot you have to space extra to get lines under each other. Here it is properly::

There was a tunnel names Alma

Well known to Britain's loved Grandma.

It isn't well lit, so can do its bit

To end too much family drama.

R16

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2019 12:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!