Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fredrik Eklund kisses Andy Cohen live on stage at BravoCon

He actually did it twice but I can't find the whole clip. When Andy introduced the cast of Million Dollar Listing, Fredrik kissed Andy. Andy then said on the mic he liked it so Fredrik came back and did it again.

Keep in mind Fredrik is married with a kid and Andy has openly lusted after Fredrik's husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 10:58 PM

Did a black hole open up and swallow these two because that is the only news I will accept of this gross scene you have blazed him my head.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2019 2:45 AM

That's it, OUT you two pixies go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2019 2:53 AM
by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 7:33 PM
by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!