Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy Birthday, Brenca vaccaro!

You're 80!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 3:11 PM

Wheeze wheeze......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2019 2:30 PM

I wonder if she still uses them, r1?

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2019 2:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2019 2:34 PM

Here are some outtakes from her commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2019 2:34 PM

She was great in Midnight Cowboy. Mony!

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2019 2:55 PM

Wasn't she nominated for Jacqueline Susann's Once is not Enough?

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2019 7:00 PM

As well as being in the best Golden Girls episode ever -- Ebbtide's Revenge. I still well up during the last two lines: "What he was Sophia was a good man." "My baby is gone."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2019 10:08 PM

Happy Birthday Brenca!

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2019 10:33 PM

He's here!

Makes me wonder how she would have been as Mama Rose....before the gasping voice days.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 2:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 3:00 PM

[quote]Happy Birthday Brenca!

I hope "Brenca" forgives me.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 3:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!