Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stephanie Grisham

I didn't realize what a lowlife this slag is. Fired from her job at AAA within a year of hire for cheating on expense reports. Fired from Mindspace for plagiarism. Repeated lying about events in the news. Multiple instances of drunk driving & failure to appear warrants. Her second DUI for which she plead guilty was while she was working for Trump.

And she looks like a haggard back street hooker from Fresno.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2019 8:51 PM

She looks sorta like one of those tranny hoes on Cops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2019 11:58 AM

She's sort of giving me "early-'70s Loretta Lynn" teas on the left.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2019 12:55 PM

She’s perfect for the job! - djt

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2019 12:59 PM

She appears to be very....damaged. And/or evil.

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2019 1:04 PM

Then, Grisham served as spokeswoman for Arizona attorney general Tom Horne.[8] She witnessed the badly botched execution of Joseph Wood and caused a scandal by claiming that the two hour ordeal had been "quite peaceful".

I'm going with evil.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2019 1:06 PM

"Grisham attended Eastmont High School in East Wenatchee, Washington."

Did she graduate? And no college?

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2019 1:09 PM

I’m shocked. Trump only hires the best people. Right?

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2019 1:12 PM

[quote]On September 5, 2019, the Washington Examiner published an opinion piece written by Grisham and her deputy Hogan Gidley entitled, "The Washington Post's lost summer." The authors asserted the Post had not reported on several Trump accomplishments that the paper actually did report.

[quote]In one instance, the piece linked to a Post story entitled "Trump becomes first sitting president to set foot into North Korea" as the authors asserted the paper had not reported the event.[26][27]

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2019 1:13 PM

[quote]I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President.

Burdened with eyes and ears, he is.

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2019 1:15 PM

The cream rises to the top.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2019 1:18 PM

Her sketchy, trashy personal life, contrasted with her career accomplishments, calls to mind the subject of an episode of [italic]Snapped.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2019 1:21 PM

Upon hearing of this thread....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2019 1:23 PM

She looks the type to carry a razor in her riding boot, or some thallium in her poison ring. She gon' snap one day; her type always does.

I only hope she does it while still employed by Trump.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2019 1:56 PM

A Press Secretary no one ever sees.

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2019 2:15 PM

Severe, Handmaid's Tale-ish, ethically and morally vacant. Probably got called a cunt behind her back a lot in her life.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2019 2:23 PM

So, as pointed out above, she's perfect for the Trump administration.

She checks every box for this check-your-ethics-at-the-revolving-door WH.

MAGA!!!

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2019 2:39 PM

They're in trouble. This just dropped;

Obama aides allegedly left ‘You will fail’ notes for Trump White House staffers

President Obama’s aides taunted the incoming Trump administration in 2017 by leaving notes around the White House that said, “You will fail,” Trump’s press secretary said Tuesday.

“We came into the White House, I’ll tell you something. Every office was filled with Obama books, and we had notes left behind that said, ‘You will fail,’ ‘You aren’t going to make it,’” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told a Norfolk, Va., radio station during an interview.

Grisham told the Daily Mail that a particularly big note saying “You will fail” was taped to a door of the press office.

She added that cabinets in the press office also were “filled” with books by Obama, who has written three tomes, and inside one of the drawers was another “You will fail” note.

Three former West Wing officials confirmed Grisham’s claim to the Mail, the website said.

“It was a mess that first week,” an aide said of the Trump transition. “Yeah, there were mean notes left in odd places. One in a deputy press secretary’s office, one inside a desk drawer in upper press, another on a bathroom mirror. They were all about how we were doomed to failure.”

Another source said, “Those notes definitely happened. They even left us Russian vodka in the cabinet.

“They were trolling us from the minute we got there. It was definitely just ridiculous. We were trying to find the bathroom, and we get these notes saying ‘You will fail,’ and ‘You’re not going to make it.’ ”

But Susan Rice, who was Obama’s US ambassador to the UN, tweeted that the claim “was another bald-faced lie” by the Trump administration.

A former Obama senior director of the National Security Council, Jon Wolfsthal, also called the claim “an outright lie’‘ — and said Grisham should be fired over it.

Ex-Obama aide Rudy Mehrbani tweeted that he did a final sweep of a floor in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building as the old administration headed out the door and saw nary an issue.

“@PressSec is absolutely lying,” he tweeted. “My team occupied almost an entire hallway of offices in the EEOB. Before I turned off the lights on Jan. 19, I did a walk-thru of every one of them to make sure all federal records (or other notes) were appropriately archived.”

Grisham later responded to the ex-Obama aides’ pushback by insisting, “I’m not sure where their offices were and certainly wasn’t implying every office had that issue,” according to a tweet by CNN’s chief White House correspondent, Jim Acosta.

“In fact, I had a lovely note left for me in the East Wing, and I tracked the woman down and thanked her. I was talking specifically (and honestly) about our experience in the lower press office — nowhere else. I don’t know why everyone is so sensitive!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2019 6:32 PM

Joanna/JoJo Rosholm @jojorosholm

The note I left my East Wing successor, now @PressSec Stephanie Grisham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 6:36 PM

I’m all for second chances, but this evil POS has had third, fourth, fifth, and so on, and so on. . . chances.

There must be a rampant paranoia in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2019 6:54 PM

[quote]There must be a rampant paranoia in the White House.

You know what I think it is? I think that Trump and the Republicans totally misread the country's sentiment about President Obama. I believe they all bought into the propaganda spewed by the conservative entertainment media of which David Frum has written about in the past and how Republicans were fleeced. This Administration has been suffering since the beginning because of it. It's motivation is (even now) do the opposite of whatever Obama did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2019 7:02 PM

What do you mean by that, r19???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2019 7:03 PM

Olivia Nuzzi @Olivianuzzi

White House press Secretary Stephanie Grisham releases statement calling today’s hearings “illegitimate”:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2019 7:06 PM

Steph needs to dye half her hair white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2019 7:13 PM

[quote]A Press Secretary no one ever sees.

R14. Not true. Grishman goes on Fox News occasionally, although she hides out up their asses part of the time. The rest of her time she's up Trump's ass. Stephanie likes lurking in the bowels.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2019 7:39 PM

Vetting is for pussies.

by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2019 7:50 PM

Her new claim with no proof. I mean if this fucking happened, you think a pos like Trump who is obsessed with Obama, wouldn't have it out there in the 5 minutes he shat in the WH. the Obama staffers are outright calling her a liar. Even the Trump people who first entered said they don't recall this.

WTF is wrong with people like her and Trump? To lie so easily

What a rancid cunt this woman is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2019 12:33 PM

Apologies. I didn't realize someone posted this already @r17

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2019 12:34 PM

She makes the Huckabeast look fair and honest in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2019 12:40 PM

Amazing, isn't it, r28? She would have fit in perfectly as Hitler's Minister of Propaganda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2019 1:05 PM

What's sicks are the psycho cultists on the right who believe her about these letters. Not a single photo or piece of evidence in the age of technology of these letters and rooms of Obama books. From an admin. which prides itself on blaming Obama if Trump so much as farts.

Meanwhile, the Obama staffers *immediately* tweeted out the letters they actually left.

I can't believe we have "moderate" morons on here who say things like "This is why Trump won" like anyone who would vote for Trump, is worth coddling. Stay fucking home on election day rather than throw away your vote by choosing Trump and further destroying this country.

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2019 1:11 PM

These people are the worst...

Trump press secretary backtracks claim Obama officials left 'You will fail' notes--Stephanie Grisham retracted claim she and her colleagues encountered notes after rejection from ex-Obama staffers

The White House press secretary has backed down from her claim that Obama administration officials left behind notes for Trump staffers saying “You will fail” and “You aren’t going to make it”, after a number of aides denied the allegation.

In a radio interview on Tuesday, Stephanie Grisham said she and her colleagues had encountered the notes upon entering White House offices.

“When we came into the White House, I’ll tell you something, every office was filled with Obama books, and we had notes left behind that said ‘You will fail’, ‘You aren’t going to make it’,” she said. “In the press office, there was a big note taped to a door that said that ‘You will fail’,” Grisham told the John Fredericks Show.

Grisham retracted her claims, however, after a full-throated rejection from former Obama staffers.

“This is absolutely not true,” Chris Lu, a White House cabinet secretary in the Obama administration, wrote on Twitter.

“Obama repeatedly and publicly praised Bush cooperation during 2009 transition, and pledged we would provide same cooperation to whoever followed us. And that’s what we did. If Grisham is correct, why has it taken three years to come out?”

Susan Rice, who served as Obama’s national security adviser, was similarly dismissive.

“This is another bald-faced lie,” Rice wrote on Twitter.

Other Obama officials, including Joanna Rosholm, the former press secretary to Michelle Obama, posted photos of the notes they had left behind. None of the notes said “You will fail”.

Peter Velz, who worked as an assistant to the director of communications in the Obama administration, posted a photo of a note which said: “Best of luck to you and your team.”

After the backlash Grisham walked back from her initial remarks. She issued a statement saying the controversy was “silly” but did not expand on why she had made the claims.

“[I] certainly wasn’t implying every office had that issue,” Grisham said.

“I was talking specifically (and honestly) about our experience in the lower press office – nowhere else. I don’t know why everyone is so sensitive!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2019 12:33 AM

But the cunt already succeeded in putting it out there for the brain dead followers to now repeat. Yet another lie to go along with "Obama phones"

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2019 12:37 AM

From FUX:

The White House on Friday shot back at former National Security Adviser John Bolton over his claim that it had locked him out of his Twitter account, with Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham suggesting the former ambassador was of “advanced age” and had simply forgotten his password.

“Sometimes, I’ll use my father as an example, somebody who is of an advanced age may not understand that all you have to do is contact Twitter and reset your password if you’ve forgotten it so I’ll just leave it at that,” Grisham said on Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs Tonight.

“I hear he’s got a book deal and I hear he’s been on quite the speaking circuit and charging some high fees for that,” she said. “I guess money can get you to do a lot of things.”

by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2019 5:30 PM

Is she related to the Palins?

by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2019 5:33 PM

Rancid shit eating cunt. Makes Erna look good.

by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2019 5:47 PM

Why is Lou Dobbs on Fox Business? I guess they didn't have any free slots for ranty old Zell Miller on the main channel.

by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2019 8:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!