Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Jackson's Accusers Might get New Trial.

The 2 men who sued Michael Jackson's estate and were the subject of the gut-wrenching "Leaving Neverland" documentary ... are set to get their day in court to press their sexual abuse claims against the singer's estate.

As you may know ... Wade Robson and James Safechuck sued MJ for sexual abuse, but their lawsuits were dismissed in 2017 -- partly due to the statute of limitations. Both men appealed their rulings and the cases have been stuck in appellate court ... until now.

We've learned the California Court of Appeal just issued a tentative ruling which would overturn the dismissals, on grounds a new California law extended the statute of limitations for child sexual abuse cases. That means Robson and Safechuck can have their cases heard before a jury.

It's not a done deal. As we said, the ruling is tentative. Oral arguments are set for this week, and the justices could change their minds, but typically the tentative ruling stands.

Now the MJ Estate has a number of other objections to claims, which will be addressed by the trial judge.

Wade and James' story aired on HBO in January, and their molestation claims sparked a movement to mute Michael Jackson and further tarnished his legacy. Jackson's family called "Leaving Neverland" an unfair "public lynching."

We reached out to reps from the MJ Estate and reps for the alleged victims. They all had no comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Hologram defendant?

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2019 9:57 AM

I give them milk and cookies and we sleep in the same bed. It's charming!

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2019 1:01 PM

[quote]Hologram defendant?

I'd watch that trial.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2019 4:50 PM

James and Wade with Anthony Edwards.

Wade is looking especially good.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2019 8:33 AM

Linky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2019 8:33 AM

Wade Robson mooching off MJ even in death.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2019 9:02 AM

Lock his remains up!

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 12:29 PM

Good, the Jackson estate and his disgusting relatives that defend him KNOWING he was a pedophile deserve to lose their wealth. They actually deserve to go to prison. All the useless Jackson kin may have to actually work. Horrors! Good luck to James and Wade.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 12:39 PM

Good. And for anyone who starts screeching "gold diggers" I say, so what? Just because somebody wants to be compensated doesn't mean Jacko didn't abuse them.

And for anyone who thinks #metoo is just for women, this will be the big case that helps abused men speak up more.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 2:04 PM

I'm fairly convinced MJ sexually abused several children...just not either these two.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 2:09 PM

What if James and Wade are awarded 100% of the MJ estate as restitution for MJ’s crimes? Would that make MJ music more popular or less popular?

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 2:17 PM

This whole thing will be dead in the water. They've already been proven liers in that documentary they did.

Even Oprah distanced herself from these two. They wont be getting a dime of the Jackson estate. They for decades said MJ did nothing wrong, and suddenly when one of them start having financial problems their a molestation victim?

I just don't know, there's so much that doesn't add up with these to and it keeps getting pointed out. Even the FBI investigated MJ for a decade without him knowing it, and it was closed because they found nothing. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE FUCKING FBI FOUND NOTHING. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT THERE.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 2:53 PM

The world is a safer place without MJ.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 9:02 PM

[quote] Even Oprah distanced herself from these two.

Prove it.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2019 9:09 PM

R14 Google it.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2019 9:29 PM

Our society has a long, long way to go before it will treat sex abuse victims with the dignity and respect that they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2019 9:59 PM

Michael would be mortified to take his clothes off in front of anyone. Do you even understand him? He didn't even cuss.

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2019 10:30 PM

[quote]Michael would be mortified to take his clothes off in front of anyone. Do you even understand him? He didn't even cuss.

So? He kept his clothes on.

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 10:40 PM

Michael Jackson stans are certifiably insane. Imagine having blind adoration for a child abusing freak. Get a life - you’re sicker than him.

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2019 10:43 PM

"I'm fairly convinced MJ sexually abused several children...just not either these two."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2019 10:46 PM

[quote]Michael would be mortified to take his clothes off in front of anyone. Do you even understand him? He didn't even cuss.

his first accuser was able do describe distinctive marks on his penis.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2019 10:47 PM

"Michael Jackson stans are certifiably insane. Imagine having blind adoration for a child abusing freak"

Much like Trump stans.

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2019 10:51 PM

He didn’t “cuss”. He fucked little boys instead.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2019 10:53 PM

Those kids got what they were after..

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2019 11:16 PM

[quote] Even Oprah distanced herself from these two.... Prove it.

[quote] Google it. - R12

NO you Google it. Don't lay a claim like that and not provide a link. You might as have well added..."some people are saying".

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2019 12:52 AM

R25 If your to fucking stupid to Google the fact that oprah, put distance between herself and these two $ hungry no credibility having white supremacists.

Then that's your problem. Do your own fucking research, it's not my responsibility to do so for you.

Lazy ass.

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2019 1:01 AM

It's entirely possible to think Jackson is a child molester and also think that Robson is a con artist looking to make a few bucks off the backs of MJ's real victims. There's nothing wonderful about that. It's disgusting and shameful all around.

And to those saying so what? After he defended Jackson for years, during the two trials when he could have been brought to justice? You think he deserves monetary rewards over those victims? Sick.

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2019 1:05 AM

He lied for decades, and now hes a victim? That's what I have a problem with.

So much isn't adding up.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2019 1:08 AM

R27, save the hate for Michael and his defenders

R10, Michael pulled Safechuck out of school to go on tour with him and be with him 24/7....you think he did that for purely platonic purposes?

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2019 1:16 AM

Michael fans are delusional

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2019 1:17 AM

[quote]save the hate for Michael and his defenders

You mean like Robson was for twenty years?

Save your pity for his real victims.

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2019 1:19 AM

Rick and kathy Hilton were really close friends of Michael Jackson, and they don't believe this stuff either.

Dear friends.

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2019 1:22 AM

R31, he is a real victim

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2019 1:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2019 1:27 AM

r29, I stand by my previous statement.

I believe it's probable that Michael Jackson molested children. I simply do not find either of these two credible.

I do not believe that he molested EVERY child that interacted with him. Based on all the stories about the Sanduskys and pedo priests that have come to light, he more likely surrounded himself with many children and only molested some of them, as would be typical of molesters.

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2019 1:57 AM

Most grown straight men don’t even want to spend hours on end with their own children. Michael Jackson shared his bed with them. As long as they were prepubescent, male and very good looking. I hope Safechuck and Robson bankrupt the motherfucking Jackson’s. Straight up pedo enablers.

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2019 1:59 AM

"I do not believe that he molested EVERY child that interacted with him. Based on all the stories about the Sanduskys and pedo priests that have come to light, he more likely surrounded himself with many children and only molested some of them, as would be typical of molesters."

Why would he pull Safechuck out of school to go on tour with him, share hotel rooms with him on the tour, spend 24 hours a day with him.....you think he did all that for no reason? You are weird.

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2019 2:23 AM

[quote]Why would he pull Safechuck out of school to go on tour with him, share hotel rooms with him on the tour, spend 24 hours a day with him.....you think he did all that for no reason? You are weird.

And you are repeating yourself.

I've already said I believe Jackson is a molester. We'll probably never know how many actual victims of his abuse are out there.

I just don't find either of these two accusers credible. Why are you so invested in this particular person being a victim? Both of their stories are so filled with inconsistencies, inaccuracies, and flip flops that their credibility is strained. You are weirder that you are so invested in this guy.

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2019 3:13 AM

r38, why are you so invested in claiming he's not credible? What about him do you find unbelievable? It's weird that you think Michael was a molester, but didn't molest two of the boys he spent the most time with.

And as for "flip flops" - Jerry Sandusky's son told a grand jury that his father never molested him.....then later said he was a victim. And yet no one disbelieved him. Victims change their stories, sometimes they maintain they weren't molested when they really were, often because they don't want to deal with the truth.

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2019 3:23 AM

[quote] He lied for decades, and now hes a victim? That's what I have a problem with.

Couldn’t agree more, r28. “Dating” Brooke Shirlds while carrying Emmanuel Lewis around should have been a warning siren, but so many missed it. Michael Jackson was that sort of liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote][R38], why are you so invested in claiming he's not credible? What about him do you find unbelievable? It's weird that you think Michael was a molester, but didn't molest two of the boys he spent the most time with.

I'm not invested at all - I'm responding to you and your manic insistence.

And to prove that I'm not invested, I'll stop responding to you.

by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2019 3:39 AM

Because they are so successful in their careers now, I'm sure the fellas will donate any lawsuit 'winnings' to the prevention of child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2019 3:44 AM

As opposed to your manic attacks on child molestation victims

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2019 4:01 PM

[quote]He lied for decades, and now hes a victim? That's what I have a problem with. So much isn't adding up.

Were you fucked by an adult at eight years old and threatened not to talk and then grew up to be a completely normal psychologically?

by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2019 4:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2019 6:35 PM

Who would side with a perv like Michael?

by Anonymousreply 46November 20, 2019 6:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 20, 2019 6:38 PM

Best of luck guys.

by Anonymousreply 48November 20, 2019 7:55 PM

I believe Latoya, even if she later recanted (she was probably forced to, I would say). The evidence is there yet his fans refuse to listen. If we were talking about any other man, a neighbour perhaps, who has an obsession with young boys. This man would have special 'friends', with whom he would hang out with and let sleep at his house; he would take them on tours, share hotel rooms and so forth, and then dump them once they hit puberty and replace with a new friend. What would they say about that person?? Would they let their kids stay at his house?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 20, 2019 8:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!