Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Posie Parker: Trans Woman are not Woman

Never heard of her until this interesting interview. Like Germaine Greer, a woman courageous enough to say no to the whole charade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2019 9:53 PM

Don't tell Jazz ..she'll go back to being the gay boy her mother never wanted.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2019 11:44 PM

Thought for a split second there this would be about Parker Posey.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2019 11:44 PM

This is why she wasn’t invited back to Tales of the City.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2019 11:45 PM

You're a douche, OP. The article is shit. Are you Russian or a lonely lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2019 11:48 PM

R4, it's not an article asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2019 11:52 PM

No shit Sherlock

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2019 11:58 PM

Shes a white supremacist . Pig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2019 11:58 PM

R7 The anti-trans bigots on the DL will now officially worship her.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2019 12:00 AM

HAHAHA! Yeah, OK, R7.

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2019 12:00 AM

She is correct, trans women are trans, they are not women. I don't have to subscribe to anything else Posie Parker may say, and I definitely do not have to worship her.

She is repeating a biologic fact, women are women, trans women are not!

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2019 12:35 AM

r7, I clicked on that and you are trying to mislead. She is not a white supremacist.

I'm listening to Ops, clip and I do agree with her. One thing that is true that she asks: Where are all the middle age trans men. Why aren't women transitioning to men later in life like all the trans women are?

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2019 12:38 AM

I am going to worship her. And love her look

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2019 12:41 AM

R11 Here's one that transitioned recently =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2019 12:48 AM

r13, she is not trans. Robyn Crawford identifies as a woman. Stop making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2019 12:56 AM

In the last few years I've gone from a more or less indifferent, live or let live attitude toward trans, to kinda hating them. We need to challenge their histrionic narcissist bullshit more.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2019 12:57 AM

R14 It was a joke DUMBASS!!!

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2019 12:58 AM

R14

P.S. I'm really NOT Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2019 1:00 AM

a biologic fact, women are women, trans women are not

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2019 1:11 AM

I wouldn’t hate trans people if they hadn’t neurotically decided to make the entire LGBT cause about them. If they stopped being so damn self-important, acting like gay men and women don’t matter because “THERE ARE TRANS WOMEN OF COLOR DYING EVERY DAY!!!!!!!”, and being borderline homophobic a lot of the time, I wouldn’t hate them and I’m sure the rest of the world wouldn’t hate them either. It’s their narcissism that makes people hate them. It’s easily changeable, but of course it’s always easier to scream “TRANSPHOBIA!” then it is to be introspective and change your bad qualities.

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2019 1:15 AM

R18 Human males & females share 99% of the same DNA.

So it can be said that trans women are at least 99% female.

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2019 1:16 AM

Gay men and women dislike trans people because they took the LGBT community, an umbrella of acceptance designed to make sure no LGBT person feels ostracized or like an outsider or like they don’t matter, and turned it into a community that routinely ostracizes sexuality issues and gay people in favor of gender issues and trans people. Gay people dislike trans people because they turned a place of acceptance into another place where we’re turned away and shoved to the side because of who we love. I don’t get how DL trans and trans-supporters don’t understand that.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2019 1:19 AM

I'll call you whatever you want me to call you. Do whatever you want to your adult body. But I will not be called Cis or forced to accept what you believe as my truth when I don't. Do your thing but leave me out of it.

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2019 1:20 AM

R20 But they aren't Blance. They are not women, in any fantasy world

by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2019 1:22 AM

Men and women are so different we might as well be different species. The transwomen I see have dicks, act like dicks, tell women to choke on their dicks, what else could they be but men? Female biology = female, and there's no queer word salad that can trigger metamorphosis into a sex you don't possess.

by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2019 1:22 AM

How do trans people know they have a male or female brain (the opposite of their gender) when they have no idea what that brain is actually like.

A lot of trans women still act like me under the make up and dress.

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2019 1:23 AM

Trans men and trans women are also regularly aggressive. I think that’s another reason why we have such a problem with them. They give gays a bad name because of how we’re constantly grouped in with them, and yet only one of us is regularly hostile regardless of the person.

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2019 1:25 AM

There’s a lot of trans boys (girls who want to become boys) at the school I teach at, and despite us being forced to pretend like boys, and despite their own youthful delusions, they still act and talk and think and live like girls, just girls who wear male clothing and have dyke haircuts.

by Anonymousreply 27November 18, 2019 1:26 AM

Trans people have convinced themselves that gender and sex can be boiled down to what clothes you wear and how you style yourself. Gender isn’t what you look like, it’s more than that. It’s a biological thing, but it’s also mental. Oddly enough, despite the fact that they constantly say gender isn’t what’s between your legs, trans people don’t go through the “mental transition” from girls to guys or guys to girls. It’s interesting that they don’t think gender is your genitalia, but they also don’t seem to think gender is mental either.

by Anonymousreply 28November 18, 2019 1:29 AM

Posie Parker? Please kill it.

by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2019 1:30 AM

What a horrific statement, R29. She irritates you because of her beliefs so killing her is acceptable? How intolerant and moronic.

by Anonymousreply 30November 18, 2019 1:33 AM

r27, yup I see them in school and I know once they go to college and are in their mid-twenties they are going to want to be called Womyn and be disgusted by men.

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2019 1:36 AM

R27, what age are you referring to? Somehow this whole trans issue has become a big agenda item in schools, even as young as kindergarten. Christ, they are kids and should be thinking about recess. I didn't understand how this all became such a huge issue, so quickly and suddenly a few years ago, out of nowhere. We are talking about less then 0.5% or the population.

by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2019 1:38 AM

What R32 is basically saying is...

by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2019 1:43 AM

One thing Posie mentions is that many trans men do not look like men and do not act like woman, they are often aggressive in ways women usually are not and act in stereotypical ways that woman don't. Who brought up worshiping Posie, no one has even mentioned anything of the sort.

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2019 1:44 AM

R33, I am saying nothing of the sort. Try to address the ideas and stop avoiding with a stupid phrase.

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2019 1:45 AM

R32 I sub for both middle and high schools.

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2019 1:49 AM

R34 = "Do not act like woman" & "They are often aggressive in ways women are not.."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2019 1:52 AM

The new Ripley for R34 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2019 1:55 AM

[quote]being borderline homophobic

Borderline?

If that's borderline, that border makes the old Berlin Wall and Iron Curtain look like a row of daisies with a small sign asking not to walk on them.

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2019 1:59 AM

R37, it is a movie, it is not real, do try to deal with reality or does doing so require too much above your IQ.

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2019 2:00 AM

The point Einstein a.k.a. R40 There are women who would act similar to Ripley when faced with a problem. in R37.

R34 acts like they would all be of the R38 kind (which is how ALL women would've been portrayed when facing a problem like that in the 50s).

by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2019 2:05 AM

R41, the fact remains that trans woman are not woman and never will be.

by Anonymousreply 42November 18, 2019 2:17 AM

Parker Posey's doppelganger from Bizarro World.

by Anonymousreply 43November 18, 2019 2:33 AM

If you’re born a male, you’ll die a male. Sex is immutable, gender is nothing more than stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2019 2:39 AM

R44 OMG HOW DARE YOU DEADNAME A CORPSE THAT IS LITERAL MURDER

by Anonymousreply 45November 18, 2019 2:41 AM

R41 The fact remains that no one submits to genetic testing to enter a bathroom, hair salon or even a bridal shop & that world ain't happening.

by Anonymousreply 46November 18, 2019 5:36 AM

^ Meant for R42.

by Anonymousreply 47November 18, 2019 5:37 AM

Part of me genuinely feels bad for trans people. Do they know that mostly everyone doesn’t really believe their transition? Do you think they know that even though they can get their friends and coworkers and family to call them the preferred pronouns, they will still be thought of as he/she until they die? Do they genuinely believe the lie they tell themselves, or do they know deep down that they’re not fooling anybody or changing anyone’s mind?

by Anonymousreply 48November 18, 2019 5:44 AM

R46

The vast majority of MTFs look like men. No genetic testing needed.

Back in the day, there was something of a gentleman’s agreement, with trans not going into women’s spaces until they passed sufficiently so to not scare the bejeezus out of actual women. Therapists were supposed to help them realize when they had gotten to that point. This also coincided with therapists keeping perverts, criminals, and the pathologically insane from transitioning at all. But that wasn’t enough for the misogynists (and perverts) who desire to transition these days, so now men who look like men feel entitled to impose on women in bathrooms, hospital rooms, shelters, and prisons.

It’s cute how trans think this won’t backfire on them.

R58

Most of them know, on some level, that no one buys it, which is why only trans who pass do better psychologically after transitioning than before (and they are a very, VERY small minority). The rest are operating with high anxiety a hundred percent of the time. This is why they fly into a rage at the slightest side-eye, smirk, or “wrong” pronoun usage.

I used to feel sorry for them, but I’ve become convinced over the past several years that most are horrendously awful bullies and control freaks, and, if their considerable mental issues are responsible for that, it’s incumbent upon them to sort that out. In the meantime, I’ll be giving them a wide berth, advising everyone I care about to do the same, and refusing to play along with their fantasies or adopt their gender religion.

If it’s not bigotry against Christians for me not to believe that Jesus is my lord and savior, then it’s not bigotry for me to correctly perceive a man in a dress as a man.

by Anonymousreply 49November 18, 2019 6:21 AM

[quote]Most of them know, on some level, that no one buys it

That's part of why so many MtF are so aggressive about getting access to female spaces, services, etc - not just bathrooms, but gynecologists, salons that do hair removal, etc. They demand affirmation, and once they've sufficiently bullied people into providing it, then they want to be told that they're BETTER, more of a woman than a biological female is. They are a black hole of need. Deep in their hearts, they know they're only being humored, either out of compassion or increasingly, fear..

by Anonymousreply 50November 18, 2019 9:24 AM

Good for her. It has to be said.

by Anonymousreply 51November 18, 2019 11:13 AM

Trans women are not women. Women are adult human females. We are born, not worn.

Male/Female refers to sex. It is impossible to change your sex. Hence trans women remain men regardless of whether they chop their dick off or not. Trans men remain women and no fake dick is going to change that.

Gender is masculine/feminine and has no meaning whatsoever. No one is totally masculine or totally feminine. We are taught gender stereotypes from the cradle and it is wrong. We need to abolish gender and get back to referring to sex. If a little boy wants to wear a pretty dress, let him. There's no need to chop his cock off and it is abusive to do so.

Trans women are not women and they do not belong in women's spaces, women's sports or any other area reserved for women.

by Anonymousreply 52November 18, 2019 12:41 PM

Only men have penises

by Anonymousreply 53November 18, 2019 2:58 PM

R53 Hermaphrodites have them too dummy.

by Anonymousreply 54November 18, 2019 3:52 PM

Follow the money, R32. Soros is a big financial backer of this. Some people are pushing an agenda, to what end I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 55November 18, 2019 4:27 PM

R55 No wrong idiot

by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2019 4:45 PM

One absurdity Posie points out and rightfully finds galling is that now everyone is expected to label themselves by their gender identity, such as cis whatever, or as a non-trans woman or man, and sometimes to provide their preferred pronouns......all this bullshit, word games, mind games to placate an extremely small minority of people and, really, to avoid the truth of the ridiculousness of it all.

by Anonymousreply 57November 18, 2019 9:20 PM

The crux of her argument in a 4 minute clip from the hour interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 18, 2019 9:43 PM

R21 - well said.

Lots, if not all, LGB organisations have been very accommodating to trans people.

Yet in my (admittedly) limited experience trans organisations seem to wish to remain separate and concentrate solely on their issues.

I keep having to state this as so many threads on trans issues get shut down; I think every trans person has every right to be treated equally under the law as any non-trans person. And the vast majority of trans people just want to live their lives in peace and quiet and not bother anyone.

But there is an awful lot of misogyny and homophobia in trans 'ideology' that is being pushed by people with loud mouths on social media and the like, and I have huge problems with that.

by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2019 1:29 PM

Somehow this whole trans issue has become a big agenda item in schools, even as young as kindergarten. Christ, they are kids and should be thinking about recess. I didn't understand how this all became such a huge issue, so quickly and suddenly a few years ago, out of nowhere. We are talking about less then 0.5% or the population.

by Anonymousreply 60November 19, 2019 10:46 PM

Did you ever think you'd see the day when forcing teenage girls to be naked in front of teenage boys-- and allowing the boys to expose themselves to the girls-- would be considered "progressive"? The sight of these two white, heterosexual males celebrating their unquestionable dominance makes me want to vomit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 20, 2019 12:13 AM

She'll be dead by 30.

by Anonymousreply 62November 20, 2019 2:05 AM

The original interview was deemed hate speech and was taken down except for the 4 minute clip above. 1984 here we are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 20, 2019 10:55 PM

The full interview is available on Bitchute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 20, 2019 11:59 PM

I'm supportive of trans people but pointing out biological reality can not be considered hate speech. That's just insane. It's not subjective, it's not a moral judgement, it's just the fucking truth!

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Youtube reinstated the interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2019 9:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!