Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Sarandon’s daughter is knocked up and leaving her hubby.

He’s obviously gay. What was she thinking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550March 24, 2020 1:02 PM

Couldn’t happen to a better cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2019 8:36 PM

Why get pregnant with a third kid? I would guess their marital problems didn’t start just a few months ago?

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2019 9:01 PM

She looks like she dropped a lot of weight.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2019 9:04 PM

Maybe the baby isn’t his?

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2019 9:12 PM

Maybe she could fuck Bernie now

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2019 9:29 PM

Her husband is HOT.

Former soccer player who's now a commentator for NBC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2019 9:32 PM

She is so fucking annoying in the reveal clip.....sounds like one of those loud mouth drunk women who have to shout everything and who you want to shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2019 9:37 PM

Like mother, like daughter, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2019 9:39 PM

It’s hilarious that Susan Sarandon is a hardcore (and insane) Bernie bro with the same Stalinist politics as Oliver Stone & her daughter is a vacuous consumerist “influencer” with the taste and subtlety of a QVC hawker. I like Bernie a lot but with supporters like Sarandon and her hypocritical ilk..he’s doomed. Her daughter is trash too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2019 9:40 PM

Let Grandma raise the kid, she always wanted to populate the world.

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2019 9:53 PM

This is so weird.

They couldn't hang on until she shat out the thing?

He must be fucking someone else.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2019 10:00 PM

The staged hysteria of the gender reveal video pushed him over the edge, and he found a lover who doesn't blog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2019 10:12 PM

She's such an uberfrau, it's crazy to me that she played such a bad bitch in Saved! Her character would run her over in real life. I can't imagine how her husband dealt with her all that time.

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2019 10:14 PM

His mother must be over the moon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2019 10:21 PM

Nice parenting, Suze.

by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2019 11:45 PM

[quote]Susan Sarandon

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2019 11:58 PM

I'm always perplexed by stories like these. There is a couple I saw on IG who dated for years, all love messages on posts. Had a kid and boom split when the kid was less than a year old. He has another kid too, so who'd want two baby mamas to deal with?

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2019 12:07 AM

R17 I don't find it that surprising. People who are always postulating about how in love they are or how perfect their family is are playing coverup. And making it a brand? I'm honestly surprised he didn't leave after her "PTSD"

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2019 12:12 AM

I'm surprised she was able to play this role so well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2019 12:17 AM

Dear bandaid baby, you failed but I still love you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2019 12:20 AM

Eva is particularly repulsive in her schtick. She is even more googly than her mother, she flaunts her unearned wealth and pretends to be relatable to fraus , she’s pushing Christmas before Thanksgiving, she is pretending getting dumped while pregnant is amazeaballs.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2019 12:26 AM

She was never pretty but seems in a better place now, looks wise I mean

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2019 12:33 AM

She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2019 12:37 AM

I can't believe how much I hate Sarandon now.

[quote]I'm always perplexed by stories like these. There is a couple I saw on IG who dated for years, all love messages on posts. Had a kid and boom split when the kid was less than a year old. He has another kid too, so who'd want two baby mamas to deal with?

Straight men are not good at no longer being the center of their wife's world. Something is really mentally wrong with them anymore. Their narcissistic assholery was somewhat hidden when they were able to control everything but not anymore. Now, they either live in perpetual states of adolescence or are egotistical little emperors in their tiny minds.

Well, off to the "Opinions you can't state in public" thread...

by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2019 1:20 AM

is she the one who had the nanny drama a while back?

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2019 1:24 AM

Eva's cluelessness astounds.

She complained that she was left doing most of the child-raising while her husband was flying all over the world hosting NBC's weekly Premier League games and two sports competition series, collecting TV paycheck$ while she was ... unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2019 1:27 AM

Yep R25. In full frau

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 18, 2019 1:27 AM

I know it must be difficult to grow up in the shadow of a famous parent, but can't she and other celebrity spawn contribute more to society by getting jobs at the Gap and disappearing for happily eva after?

by Anonymousreply 28November 18, 2019 1:30 AM

Kill me--Kyle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2019 1:32 AM

lol, check this blind item, the rumor is he cheated and the other woman is also pregnant now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 18, 2019 1:48 AM

I had no idea she was the cool chick from [italic]Saved![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2019 1:53 AM

She also played the ugly daughter in The Banger Sisters.

by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2019 1:56 AM

R30, It doesn't say the other woman is pregnant, just that she suspected he got another woman pregnant. Maybe she's just paranoid. Though he probably is cheating, just like that Barstool guy, Kevin Clancy, who snuck off to see his mistress before and after she gave birth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2019 1:59 AM

This will only continue as straight women insist on becoming more and more insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2019 2:06 AM

R30 one big flag "You see, despite being an actress, our girl has never been one of those extreme publicity seekers. "

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2019 3:01 AM

My life is ridiculous, but at least I don't document it for public consumption and ridicule. Can she really make money off the shit she posts?

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2019 3:09 AM

hypergamy, she found better elsewhere $$$

by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2019 3:12 AM

She must R36. She has enough for a full time photographer.

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2019 3:32 AM

For being a much-touted mommy blogger, Eva only has 140,000 followers on Instagram. Her mom has well over a million.

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2019 3:32 AM

And all 140K of them need their heads examined

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2019 3:33 AM

[quote]Our family is starting down a new path. After a lot of thoughtful consideration, and work on our relationship, we have made the difficult decision to lovingly part ways as a couple.

It had to be really fucked up for her to agree to split while pregnant. I would think she would try to hang in there until the baby was born.

I wish she was more like the wife of Logan Marshall-Green (Prometheus) who called him out for being a cheater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2019 3:42 AM

People who are truly happy in their relationships and families aren't constantly shouting it from the rooftops. Her over the top fau-ness might as well be a countdown clock for divorce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 18, 2019 3:55 AM

R41 damn she named the other woman too.

by Anonymousreply 43November 18, 2019 3:57 AM

"To every woman out there: always trust your gut."

Every man out there should also trust his gut: if someone's focus is marketing a lifestyle and using her family as props, run.

by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2019 4:02 AM

I don't think your toddlers need a "Daddy's moving out" post. Can you imagine what a cunt she's gonna be when he starts dating???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 18, 2019 4:23 PM

That is such a weird post @R45. What would possess someone to post something like? He seems over the moon about leaving.

by Anonymousreply 46November 18, 2019 4:41 PM

Wouldn't you be R46?

The big question is are the kids gonna be over the top monsters like her or run screaming to Dad's house as soon as possible

"Pose for Mommy's full time photographer, sweetie!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 18, 2019 5:01 PM

She's hilarious. Remember Nannygates #1 & # 2 ?

by Anonymousreply 48November 18, 2019 5:35 PM

This means Kyle Martino's back on the market. Yippee!

by Anonymousreply 49November 18, 2019 5:39 PM

Vanity and pride are a truly sad combination.

by Anonymousreply 50November 18, 2019 7:14 PM

Smile for the gram, kids!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 18, 2019 7:19 PM

So what is her income from her IG? Also how much money does her mom give her ? How can she afford that fancy house?

by Anonymousreply 52November 18, 2019 8:11 PM

ALERT: Pinhead Frau Thread

by Anonymousreply 53November 18, 2019 8:18 PM

Commie Susan Sarandon’s daughter is a paid ho for Wal Mart. What a time to be alive.

by Anonymousreply 54November 18, 2019 9:03 PM

She posted this on October 29?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 18, 2019 9:05 PM

Someone chided her about shopping at Wal Mary and she said shopping at small businesses wasn’t “realistic” for her family. Just day you’re a prostitute for one of the most evil companies on the planet and go bitch.

by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2019 9:10 PM

Her dad Franco is on Instagram and has tons of pictures of his kids. I couldn’t find one of Eva.

by Anonymousreply 57November 18, 2019 9:27 PM

Isn’t it amazing, the façade people can construct on social media…

by Anonymousreply 58November 18, 2019 10:01 PM

Hers has crashed and tumbled at least several times, R58 - like the time one of her nannies dropped her new born baby head first onto the hard nursery floor and the time another nanny sent her husband sexy texts.

by Anonymousreply 59November 18, 2019 10:46 PM

Take care of your own damn kids. Ugh, whether it’s Ivanka Trump or this heifer, these birches are ALL the same - A couple of days after Thanksgiving, our Night Nurse fell asleep while holding Major and dropped him, and he cracked his head on the hardwood floor,” Amurri Martino, 31, wrote. “[Husband Kyle Martino] and I were sleeping at the time and were awoken by the sound of his head hitting the floor, and then hysterical piercing screams. Added Amurri Martino, “He suffered a fractured skull and bleeding on his brain, and was transported by ambulance to Yale Medical Center where I spent two harrowing days with him to receive emergency care and further testing. To say these were the most traumatic and anxious two days of my life is an understatement.”

by Anonymousreply 60November 18, 2019 11:23 PM

I wish DL will get over their hatred of Susan Sarandon. I’m a Democrat and have been a fan for years. I admire her talent and tenacity. I realize that I’ll be crucified for posting this.

by Anonymousreply 61November 18, 2019 11:33 PM

Side eye...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 18, 2019 11:40 PM

She really is the complete opposite to her character in Saved. Kind of a shame.

by Anonymousreply 63November 19, 2019 12:18 AM

He posted this on October 29

Whatever went down, it went down really, really fast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 19, 2019 12:25 AM

Making an instagram post showing you leaving your wife and kids is seriously, seriously FUCKED UP

by Anonymousreply 65November 19, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote]Every man out there should also trust his gut: if someone's focus is marketing a lifestyle and using her family as props, run.

It's the only career that some of us fraus have left. We have to get attention and validation SOMEHOW.

by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2019 12:32 AM

What R65 said.

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2019 12:50 AM

Susan works like crazy to support her three deadbeat kids.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2019 1:21 AM

R61 I'd hate Happily Eva After no matter whose cooch she fell out of. She's a walking frau stereotype.

R65 $50 says it was Eva's idea, to show that they're having a "happy divorce"

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2019 2:00 AM

[quote]Susan works like crazy to support her three deadbeat kids.

And whatever deadbeat millennial with a granny fetish she's fucking this week.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2019 2:18 AM

He looks like shit in this photo. She sucked 20 years out of him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2019 3:21 AM

[quote]It's the only career that some of us fraus have left. We have to get attention and validation SOMEHOW.—J. Garner

Shouldn't you be at church?

by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2019 3:26 AM

Kyle: “Move out day. Couldn’t have asked for a better send-off crew. I love you guys so much and will always be the dad in our beautiful family. See you tomorrow.“

Translation: Free at last, free at last. Thank God, I’m free at last. See you tomorrow after I’m finished fucking my girlfriend and have sobered up a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2019 3:36 AM

I really can’t wait for her blog post when he starts dating.

by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2019 3:38 AM

Had no idea Susan had an influencer youtubeing daughter, who flaunts her life of luxury and comfort.

Dosen't this go against everything Bernie Sanders stands for? I wonder how he feels about this. Or if he even knows about Susans daughter influencer career.

This whole thing is really interesting.

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2019 3:51 AM

This chick is the very poor man’s version of Jen Garner. At least Garner is funny and a great cook. She also never features her kids on Instagram. It seems grossly unfair to do that to your children. Eva is more like Alec Baldwin’s narcissist wife.

by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2019 3:55 AM

Or Armie's...

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2019 3:56 AM

[quote]This chick is the very poor man’s version of Jen Garner. At least Garner is funny and a great cook. She also never features her kids on Instagram. It seems grossly unfair to do that to your children. Eva is more like Alec Baldwin’s narcissist wife.

Okay, Jen. You don't show your kids' faces on your Instagram but you still talk about them and refer to them incessantly. You also trot them out in front of photographers like it's their job, all to generate good Mommy press for yourself. So don't go sucking your own dick too hard now, dear. You're just as bad, potentially worse. Not sure what your fucking cooking has to do with anything. Go hire another nanny.

by Anonymousreply 78November 19, 2019 4:15 AM

[quote][R30] one big flag "You see, despite being an actress, our girl has never been one of those extreme publicity seekers. "

Yeah, publicity is like oxygen to loony Eva. Maybe this is one of those misleading details to give the blind item plausible deniability.

I’m surprised their marriage lasted as long as it did, she’s insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2019 4:16 AM

I see she has saggy tits like dear ole ma

by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2019 4:28 AM

This woman is everything that's wrong with the world in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 81November 19, 2019 4:41 AM

R81 But she's still not Kardashian level wrong with the world though.

Or is she? I'm just now finding out about her.

by Anonymousreply 82November 19, 2019 4:43 AM

I wonder if her pussy tastes like peanut butter? Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 83November 19, 2019 4:44 AM

[quote]I wonder if her pussy tastes like peanut butter? Does anyone know?

Sorry, no clue.

by Anonymousreply 84November 19, 2019 4:47 AM

She planted that blind item R79

by Anonymousreply 85November 19, 2019 4:49 AM

Kyle’s most recent Instagram story poses a question. It features a selfie of him with his beard and he asks “beard cut it or keep it”. Hmmmm 👀

by Anonymousreply 86November 19, 2019 4:53 AM

The husband looks very good looking in some pics and a frail and old is others.

by Anonymousreply 87November 19, 2019 5:02 AM

Wtf went down? I dgaf but want to know !!

by Anonymousreply 88November 19, 2019 7:56 AM

This kid will someday know he was such a complete failure as a band aid baby that it didnt even last til his birth

by Anonymousreply 89November 19, 2019 8:10 AM

I am still vomiting in my mouth from the "Move Out Day" Insta post. WHO DOES THIS??? I can't even. Just so dumb, unrequired, and tasteless. The two small, unaware kids and the mama he's splitting from , all smiling warmly like it's for their Christmas photo card. "Best send-off crew ever" yeah right. BARF!

by Anonymousreply 90November 19, 2019 8:36 AM

What does that mean, vomiting in my mouth? Where else would you vomit, your ass?

by Anonymousreply 91November 19, 2019 9:14 AM

[quote]The husband looks very good looking in some pics and a frail and old is others.

Yeah, he looks like a little old man 👴🏻. How old is he?

by Anonymousreply 92November 19, 2019 9:37 AM

R82 I never thought I'd be defending the Kardashian's but I think this Happily Eva After lunatic is worse than them. The Kardashian family are at least pretty straight up about the fact they're building a lucrative empire, and they seem to be able to poke fun at themselves. As vacuous as Kim may be, I've never heard stories of her being a cunt. By all accounts, she's a sweetheart. This Eva, on the other hand, with her bulbous eyes and grandiose sense of entitlement, is a shill. Just like that DL fave Armie wife, Elizabeth Chambers Hammer, she comes across as thirsty and desperate, using her children, marriage and friends as props. These two frau cunts, Eva and Elizabeth, want us to think they're relatable and charming. They get off on people kissing their asses. The Kardashian's know they're in a whole different stratosphere to their fans. I could go on and on, but the point I'm trying to make is the Eva's and Elizabeth's of the world are far more toxic to the self esteem of their frau fans than any of the Kardashian's are.

by Anonymousreply 93November 19, 2019 9:42 AM

R88, I read somewhere that she didn’t feel he was pulling his weight in respect to parenting. Poor busy Eva had to do just about everything for their two kids. If this is true, she’s an idiot for having another kid with him.

Personally, I think they are both self-absorbed twats.

If I can find that article, I’ll post it.

by Anonymousreply 94November 19, 2019 11:15 AM

R92, he’s only 38!

by Anonymousreply 95November 19, 2019 11:57 AM

She wasn’t even working at the time she accused him of not helping with the kids. Unless you consider Wal Mart photo shoots and blogging work. She also has always had full time/ live in staff. She’s pathetic and unattractive in every possible way.

by Anonymousreply 96November 19, 2019 12:44 PM

Boy has he aged.

And yes the weird optimistic IG post on move out day was surreal.

She is like a poor man's GOOP.

And wish I knew how much cash she generates.

by Anonymousreply 97November 19, 2019 1:07 PM

She’s got a ton of ads on her site so she probably does OK. Which is weird because a regional Instagram “influencer” in Vancouver (Erin Ireland) has 176k followers. Eva’s follower count is extremely low for a celebrity (eye roll)

by Anonymousreply 98November 19, 2019 1:19 PM

Maybe he is gay and that would explain the laissez faire attitude about the split and why she was willing for a third kiss.

by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2019 2:04 PM

Kid. Not kiss.

by Anonymousreply 100November 19, 2019 2:15 PM

What kind of psychopath whores their kids out like this? All for Old Navy and Wal Mart ad dollars? Gross....Ms.Paltrow would never.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 19, 2019 7:16 PM

Too blessed to be stressed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 19, 2019 9:02 PM

#momlife #singlemom #clickmyads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 19, 2019 9:04 PM

Her photos are so staged and phony.

And God only knows how much $$$ her mother contributes. Instagram doesn't pay for a full-time staff and a big fancy house in Westport.

by Anonymousreply 104November 19, 2019 9:04 PM

Where's the GAY Interest angle of this subject? This is a GAY forum for GAY people to talk about GAY shit.

by Anonymousreply 105November 19, 2019 9:15 PM

R105 you can skip over threads that don't interest you. I do all the time.

by Anonymousreply 106November 19, 2019 9:16 PM

R106 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 107November 19, 2019 9:30 PM

Her husband may be gay....so there’s that.

by Anonymousreply 108November 19, 2019 10:47 PM

Taking comfort in the 'gram #sponsoredcon #payformydivorce #clicklife

Poor kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 19, 2019 10:55 PM

Jingle Jammies..........

by Anonymousreply 110November 19, 2019 11:12 PM

How soon after the camera was turned off were Kyle and Christian on top of each other?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 19, 2019 11:32 PM

I was surprised you gurls didn't pick up on her sooner.

by Anonymousreply 112November 19, 2019 11:33 PM

[quote]Where's the GAY Interest angle of this subject? This is a GAY forum for GAY people to talk about GAY shit.

A rich, entitled cunt who does nothing all day except shop and pose for pictures. Essentially what every gay man wants to be. There's your fucking gay angle.

by Anonymousreply 113November 20, 2019 12:15 AM

What is Westport? NYC?

by Anonymousreply 114November 20, 2019 12:45 AM

Fairfield County, CT r114. Very tony and very pricey.

by Anonymousreply 115November 20, 2019 12:47 AM

Is the son Asian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 20, 2019 12:49 AM

^That is just so weird. Is this what happens to you when you live your life on social media? Even the most sad and personal moments are seen as "opportunities" to grow your brand?

by Anonymousreply 117November 20, 2019 12:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 20, 2019 1:01 AM

R118 I made it less than 2 minutes. "Giving up acting?" Name one MAJOR role she had that didn't involve Mom.

by Anonymousreply 119November 20, 2019 1:10 AM

^She's not bad in that interview. Needs to work on the vocal fry though.

by Anonymousreply 120November 20, 2019 1:10 AM

Besides Saved

My kingdom for an edit function.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 20, 2019 1:13 AM

[quote]Name one MAJOR role she had that didn't involve Mom.

She IS Major's Mom.

by Anonymousreply 122November 20, 2019 1:14 AM

I can't believe she's only 34. She looks significantly older than that.

by Anonymousreply 123November 20, 2019 1:17 AM

So is Susan Sarandons movie $$$ financing her lifestyle?

Again, wouldn't Bernie Sanders be against this? I'm surprised no one has called Susan out for her daughter yet.

by Anonymousreply 124November 20, 2019 1:17 AM

WHY did she give up acting?

by Anonymousreply 125November 20, 2019 1:19 AM

R118 "I want to be authentic for my daughter...so I'm teaching her that nothing in life matters as long as you have appropriately filtered photos with sponsors tagged"

by Anonymousreply 126November 20, 2019 1:20 AM

This is the reasons Sarandon makes 5 movies a year.

by Anonymousreply 127November 20, 2019 1:28 AM

R111, how dare you bring PuliGod into this 😠

by Anonymousreply 128November 20, 2019 1:38 AM

He posts, "“I love you guys so much and will always be your dad in our beautiful family"

I'll always be your dad?

Child Services needs to look at these two dipshit parents. They're is something really fucked up going on

by Anonymousreply 129November 20, 2019 1:46 AM

I still think he is gay. That would explain the whole divorce and upbeat attitude .

by Anonymousreply 130November 20, 2019 1:46 AM

[quote]WHY did she give up acting?

WHY do I bother?

by Anonymousreply 131November 20, 2019 1:51 AM

[quote]I still think he is gay.

If this thread keep growing, I wonder how many more times this will be written.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 20, 2019 1:54 AM

I can feel it like cancer, getting bigger and bigger, like the Blob!

One day it'll rip me open, and it'll be there in my life, ready to rob me of every bit of fun I deserve to have!

by Anonymousreply 133November 20, 2019 1:55 AM

[quote]"I want to be authentic for my daughter...so I'm teaching her that nothing in life matters as long as you have appropriately filtered photos with sponsors tagged"

She's the gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 134November 20, 2019 1:55 AM

I love how she says she was financially illiterate until she met her husband and also states that she was financially independent at a young age. I’ve met a lot of trust fund kids and they always think that they’re “financially independent”

by Anonymousreply 135November 20, 2019 2:07 AM

Can someone with a stronger constitution than me do a recap of R118's video? 10 minutes of that bitch...I can't.

by Anonymousreply 136November 20, 2019 2:10 AM

[quote]she was financially independent at a young age.

Oh please...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 20, 2019 2:14 AM

[quote]Why get pregnant with a third kid? I would guess their marital problems didn’t start just a few months ago?

I have two family members and a friend who did this. I have no fucking idea why they think another kid will fix their problems. One of them is now divorced with three kids and getting raked over the coals by his ex.

by Anonymousreply 138November 20, 2019 2:14 AM

Her soon to be ex has great hair.

by Anonymousreply 139November 20, 2019 3:00 AM

R94 It seems to me that she’s a housewife who Instagrams all day long while he has a job out of the home. It’s her job to take care of the turds she shit out.

by Anonymousreply 140November 20, 2019 4:44 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 20, 2019 4:45 AM

Check out the GAY husband, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 142November 20, 2019 5:02 AM

The husband is a wrinkled leathered raisin. Doesn’t this frau ever do skincare videos?

by Anonymousreply 143November 20, 2019 6:26 AM

There is a competition in Hollywood to see who can have the best, friendliest divorce (see: Goop/Chris Martin, Affleck/Garner, Pratt/Faris). That's what these people do: put on a 'happy family' show for the paps, and for those who can't get the paps, social media. IDK if the husband is gay but all this IG vomit is just part of the production. Look how much press Eva has received because of it.

It should be illegal for parents to use their kids to generate income like this. Eva's kids are basically doing photoshoots every day. That's work... are they being compensated? Reality tv and YT are other places where kids get exploited by their own parents, most of whom can't earn a living the conventional way.

by Anonymousreply 144November 20, 2019 7:00 AM

Is the house hers? Does she own it?

by Anonymousreply 145November 20, 2019 7:00 AM

Those fresh as a daisy feels!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 20, 2019 10:26 AM

[quote] Eva's kids are basically doing photoshoots every day.

That’s a hell of a way to grow up ... does she have a personal photographer follow her around all day? Grandma better save some money for therapy bills down the road.

by Anonymousreply 147November 20, 2019 10:47 AM

As someone who only knew Eva Amurri from Saved, this thread has really bummed me out.

by Anonymousreply 148November 20, 2019 10:47 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 20, 2019 11:00 AM

I still maintain That Never Happened, R149.

by Anonymousreply 150November 20, 2019 11:06 AM

and here's how Eva told the story:

[quote]Let me tell you the whole story before you freak out.” And tell me, he did– [bold]while my stomach dropped out of my body and my hairs stood up on the back of my neck.[/bold] Here’s what happened:

[quote]It was 9:05 and by this point she had let herself in. As Kyle went up the walkway to our home, he looked up at the house and saw her– peeking out of the curtains OF OUR BEDROOM WINDOW.

[quote](Now at this point in Kyle’s story, the part of me who is the teenager who came of age in Brooklyn started bubbling up– and my hands started itching to take my earrings out and hold them while I got CRAZY.

Enough with the quotes. Read it for yourselves:-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 20, 2019 11:09 AM

[quote]I still maintain That Never Happened, [R149].

who is YOU, gurl?

by Anonymousreply 152November 20, 2019 11:10 AM

She sent a text about her sexy boss to her sexy boss? How did Kyle get the text?

by Anonymousreply 153November 20, 2019 11:12 AM

I mean is this woman a gay icon or what?

[quote]and my hands started itching to take my earrings out and hold them while I got CRAZY.

Move over Sachi Parker, there's new gurl in DL-Town.

by Anonymousreply 154November 20, 2019 11:14 AM

[quote]She sent a text about her sexy boss to her sexy boss? How did Kyle get the text?

She sent it to him in error. It was meant for her gurlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 155November 20, 2019 11:15 AM

Her nose is a permanent crime scene.

by Anonymousreply 156November 20, 2019 11:20 AM

She'd already HAD a nanny drama several weeks earlier and we haven't even got to the story of the nanny who dropped the baby yet.

[quote]Amid the chaos of a raging illness, I fired my daughter’s Nanny.

[quote]The gist is that I caught her being untruthful with me in a major way. When I asked her some further questions and gave her the opportunity to come clean, she became defensive, insulting, and derogatory. It was absolutely shocking...

Mom steps in:

[quote]But Motherhood has given me a gift– it has finally taught me to ask for help, and to accept it in all its forms. “The Troops” were mostly my Mom, my closest local girlfriends, and Marlowe’s Uncle Ryan. But they were exactly what I needed! My Mom came immediately to stay with me, and helped me more over those next few days than I could have hoped for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 20, 2019 11:23 AM

[quote] who is YOU, gurl?

Someone who can spot bad fiction written by a dumb rich kid?

by Anonymousreply 158November 20, 2019 11:25 AM

[quote]Someone who can spot bad fiction written by a dumb rich kid?

So you think Eva sits in her kitchen making up dramatic stories to spice up her BLOG?

You need to trust people more.

by Anonymousreply 159November 20, 2019 11:28 AM

Sans card she must be quite the horror show. It really must suck to be plain bordering on unfortunate looking, be such a middle-brow materialistic cunt, and be interested in the look of everything (yet have no taste).

by Anonymousreply 160November 20, 2019 11:30 AM

sans FARD

by Anonymousreply 161November 20, 2019 11:30 AM

DEANNA (one of her blog followers SAID):

You know when something needs to be done, sadly it doesn’t always make it easier. Especially when you’re so sick! From one mama to another – I’m glad you followed through even though it was tough, let yourself break down for a few (we all need to cry sometimes) and remembered we all need to call on our team at times! It really does take a village and knowing that makes you stronger. ???? Keep being awesome mama.

ALISHA SAID:

I almost just cried reading this. Finding GOOD childcare has been the biggest struggle for me as a working mom.

by Anonymousreply 162November 20, 2019 11:33 AM

It takes a village to mop up my copious toxic vomit reading about this cunt.

by Anonymousreply 163November 20, 2019 11:37 AM

If the Kyle was not interested in the nanny- and that text really seems harmless- why did she fire the nanny? Sucks for the nanny to be out of a job.

by Anonymousreply 164November 20, 2019 12:29 PM

R164, I wouldn't want someone who said they wanted to "fuck my husband's brains out" in my home. That's not some harmless crush. That's a potential disaster waiting to happen. If she attempts to get with him and he rejects her, how the fuck do you know she won't react negatively and attempt to play victim and retaliate?

Do some of you find it difficult to think these things out?

by Anonymousreply 165November 20, 2019 12:40 PM

R164 (on right)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 20, 2019 12:53 PM

I see it as the nanny was completely unfuckable and was just trash talking w/ a friend. No different that the trash talking we do on DL.

Regardless- just fire the nanny but to make a "drama " of the event on IG/Blog- was completely unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 167November 20, 2019 12:58 PM

[quote]Regardless- just fire the nanny but to make a "drama " of the event on IG/Blog- was completely unnecessary.

Well there, I agree with you. She's an idiot for publicizing it, but I'd fire the nanny's ass. I don't want some potential "Hand that Rocks the Cradle" nut in my house. You happen to see one text, but who knows if she has sent others that you didn't see.

by Anonymousreply 168November 20, 2019 1:06 PM

I agree with the poster upthread who mentioned Kyle being gay as the reason for this hunky dory instagrammed separation. Although the other theory about friendly breakups with some aspirational celeb thing also holds.

by Anonymousreply 169November 20, 2019 1:06 PM

R156 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 170November 20, 2019 1:14 PM

I loved her in "Saved". Jenna Malona and Mandy Moore were great as well.

by Anonymousreply 171November 20, 2019 1:24 PM

Mandy was great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 20, 2019 1:27 PM

[quote]I loved her in "Saved".

Isn't that teenage fangurl viewing?

by Anonymousreply 173November 20, 2019 1:34 PM

Her daughter Marlowe is beautiful. I wonder if Eva is thinking of turning her into a child actress?

by Anonymousreply 174November 20, 2019 1:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 20, 2019 1:55 PM

[quote] So you think Eva sits in her kitchen making up dramatic stories to spice up her BLOG?

Yes, absolutely. Look how the text that's allegedly from the nanny (below) uses random uppercased nouns, just like Eva does. And I don't believe the nanny would call herself a "thick Latin woman." Why wouldn’t she say “Latina”? I think her drama with three consecutive nannies was fiction designed for publicity, and it didn’t stay confined to her blog; she got lots of press for it.

[quote]“OMG. Girl, did I mention to you how hot and sex my Boss is. I would love to fuck his brains out ha haah. Too bad he seems not to like thick Latin women with lots to hold on to LOL.”

by Anonymousreply 176November 20, 2019 1:57 PM

Kyle has some ugly tattoos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 20, 2019 2:01 PM

OMG. Flashback. The wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 20, 2019 2:14 PM

[quote]Her daughter Marlowe is beautiful. I wonder if Eva is thinking of turning her into a child actress?

She said she hated it. So probably not.

by Anonymousreply 179November 20, 2019 2:16 PM

Who's financing her lifestyle? Is it the soon to be ex husband or her movie star mother?

Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 180November 20, 2019 2:27 PM

^^Well that question has been asked at least 50 times in this thread, maybe the 51st time will produce the answer?

by Anonymousreply 181November 20, 2019 2:30 PM

I think the mom- the blog can't make THAT much and he is only a Soccer analyst (do they make "THAT" much? )

I would love if these blogs would just be legit and admit that they are living off of trust fund or similar.

So will the blog show her husband's abode? Will he be in a dumpy apartment?

Why am I fascinated by this relatively dull lady?

by Anonymousreply 182November 20, 2019 2:41 PM

I wonder why she doesn't tell us -in excruciating detail- why they are divorcing. There doesn't seem to be any other aspect, at all, of their lives she doesn't publicize. I mean, we did get to read the scandalous text from the fat ugly nanny.

by Anonymousreply 183November 20, 2019 2:48 PM

The people who have "night nurses" to care for their newborn babies have ZERO right to bitch about anything at all parenting-related. Being exhausted (no you aren't, you got a full 8 hours sleep while your nanny stayed up all night with your kid) and not having any time to themselves is such fucking bullshit. And no, writing a blog is not "work", it's an attention-seeking choice you made. Why not drag yourself away from your computer and actually take care of your children? Wasn't that the reason you had them in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 184November 20, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote]Why am I fascinated by this relatively dull lady?

Are you kidding? She's a scream!

by Anonymousreply 185November 20, 2019 3:03 PM

Yes, she is a scream! Sort of cartoon-like , larger than life looks w/the big eyes, bright clothes....zero self-awareness.

And yes, she was OK w/the nanny texts but no self indulgent - reason for the divorce given?

And where is her mom- weirdly, the mom is NEVER, or almost NEVER , on the blog- ?

by Anonymousreply 186November 20, 2019 3:44 PM

I already posted a reference to her reference to her MOM on her blog. Why do I bother?

by Anonymousreply 187November 20, 2019 4:04 PM

Her mom is barely , ever, ever mentioned on IG. Just "once in a blue moon"- I wonder what Susan thinks of the blog? Her sons w/Tim Robbins- since more hip and hang out w/Susan and Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 188November 20, 2019 7:16 PM

Does she ever take CANDID pics of her kids? Everything is so curated, it's very Mommie Dearest

by Anonymousreply 189November 20, 2019 7:28 PM

Judging from that interview she doesn’t like her mom much and her father had zero photos of her on his Instagram and hundreds of his other kids.

by Anonymousreply 190November 20, 2019 7:44 PM

Kyle looks 50. Is he seriously only 38?

by Anonymousreply 191November 20, 2019 7:46 PM

R174 no one in this photo is “beautiful.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192November 20, 2019 7:49 PM

Franco Amurri seems extremely gay to me as well. I’m sensing a trend.

by Anonymousreply 193November 20, 2019 7:56 PM

[quote]Her mom is barely , ever, ever mentioned on IG. Just "once in a blue moon"-

That's probably intentional. Her mother is SO famous and people would end up "following" and fangurling her just so see her Mom and ask questions about her.

Eva is very much her own person, with her own style, making her own way in life.

Unusual for some gurl like her to dump acting in favor of something like this. She said she was continually getting work. But the whole vibe of it made her unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 194November 20, 2019 8:06 PM

[quote] Kyle looks 50. Is he seriously only 38?

That’s what Google says. Maybe he’s developed a meth habit or something.

by Anonymousreply 195November 20, 2019 8:29 PM

According to Blind Gossip, he cheated on her and then accused her of cheating on him. Then he asked for paternity tests for the kids. I'm guessing she isn't going into excruciating detail about why they split because it's not pretty and doesn't fit the Happy Coparenting Family with Friendship Rings narrative that they are striving for.

by Anonymousreply 196November 20, 2019 8:44 PM

[quote] Awww, he got a friendship ring for her out of a box of Cracker Jack. How sweeeeet!

He'd better not violate the oath of the Friendship Ring!

by Anonymousreply 197November 20, 2019 8:58 PM

Her father does actually have a few photos of her on his page, there's a photoset he posted a few months ago of him with her as an infant. But it's true there are many more of him with his other children. Also Eva doesn't seem to follow him back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 20, 2019 9:07 PM

I don’t understand her complaining that he was always traveling. They live in Westport and NBC Sports is based in Stamford. Surely he wasn’t going to England for Premier League games. Couldn’t he do in-studio analysis at NBCS?

We have a DLer who’s a big fan of their coverage, maybe he’ll see this and chime in.

by Anonymousreply 199November 20, 2019 10:22 PM

No, he was going to England for Premier League games. He was on the field.

by Anonymousreply 200November 20, 2019 10:23 PM

Also until not too long ago, they were living in LA.

by Anonymousreply 201November 20, 2019 10:37 PM

Eva was an accident.

Susan thought she wasn't able to have kids. She was banging some obscure Italian director, Franco Amurri, and wound up pregnant with Eva. She never had a serious relationship with Amurri.

by Anonymousreply 202November 20, 2019 11:07 PM

Eva comes off as a docile doormat. She's not the empowered, woke woman she imagines herself to be.

I'm surprised considering her mother is a straight-up, domineering bitch.

by Anonymousreply 203November 20, 2019 11:20 PM

Thanks, R200! NBCS must be doing well if they can spend that kind of money.

by Anonymousreply 204November 20, 2019 11:43 PM

She looks crazy.

by Anonymousreply 205November 21, 2019 12:22 AM

Her daddy was hot.

by Anonymousreply 206November 21, 2019 1:24 AM

R178 He doesn't even look like the same man now as in that wedding photo. Maybe that's why the divorce? He totally changed.

by Anonymousreply 207November 21, 2019 2:00 AM

R207, maybe he’s sick. Or maybe that’s the natural result of eight years with that harpy.

by Anonymousreply 208November 21, 2019 2:45 AM

R192 Yeah, the no-makeup (except bright red lipstick) look doesn't do her any favors. Plus she got her mother's bug eyes.

by Anonymousreply 209November 21, 2019 1:51 PM

[quote] Eva is very much her own person, with her own style, making her own way in life. [/quote]

Please, she's a walking Crate and Barrel catalogue. There's not an original thought in her head.

by Anonymousreply 210November 21, 2019 4:25 PM

She'll never be GOOP

by Anonymousreply 211November 21, 2019 5:27 PM

Do it Eva

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212November 21, 2019 6:45 PM

We will never learn the truth about this family.

by Anonymousreply 213November 22, 2019 2:11 AM

The only thing more frau than cradling a mug is cradling a bump. Peak frau whilst pretending life is peachy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214November 24, 2019 9:56 AM

And now her mom has busted her face in a "fall". Will the tears ever end ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215November 24, 2019 10:05 AM

Ugh, Eva is insufferable in the post at R214.

by Anonymousreply 216November 24, 2019 10:07 AM

She's hysterical, are you kidding, R216. She's a walking parody.

What's that pic behind her?

by Anonymousreply 217November 24, 2019 11:14 AM

And the comments underneath! Oh, my dear! Gurlfriend!

[quote]Your positivity and strength are equal to your beauty. Your grace is also pretty on 🎯!

Eva responds:

[quote]❤️🙏🏼

by Anonymousreply 218November 24, 2019 11:16 AM

That pic behind her is of a naked woman in a chair and I can’t tell if she is giving birth a la carte or not.

by Anonymousreply 219November 24, 2019 4:16 PM

“Your positivity and strength are equal to your beauty.”

That comment could be interpreted in more than one way...

by Anonymousreply 220November 24, 2019 4:19 PM

She's insufferable in EVERY post. I'm morbidly curious to see how the daughter turns out.

by Anonymousreply 221November 24, 2019 5:46 PM

I really think they will push the daughter to be a child star.

by Anonymousreply 222November 24, 2019 6:11 PM

But will the daughter follow Eva into being a frau cunt or will she rebel?

by Anonymousreply 223November 24, 2019 6:13 PM

How many hours a day does she spend getting photographed by "juliadags"? Whatever she's getting paid, it's not enough.

by Anonymousreply 224November 24, 2019 6:39 PM

This is why her mother takes any project that comes her way. Susan is clearly footing the bills for a lot of this.

by Anonymousreply 225November 24, 2019 6:42 PM

Shit! She found us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 24, 2019 6:50 PM

Her photos are SO fake and superficial. For an "actress" she doesn't put any effort into acting when it comes to her photo shoots.

by Anonymousreply 227November 24, 2019 7:04 PM

R217 a trend I noticed among women married to closeted men is to have overly sexual “tasteful nudes” in the bedroom as some kind of overcompensation for the lack of actual sexual chemistry in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 228November 24, 2019 7:35 PM

R223 rebel 🤞

by Anonymousreply 229November 25, 2019 12:48 AM

I remember they had to fire the nanny because the nanny went into their bedroom and said she wanted to fuck the husband, I can't remember how they know this but I remember the headline last year.

by Anonymousreply 230November 25, 2019 1:01 AM

So maybe the baby is not his, is that why they are kaput? Do we know?

I see him every week on TV, my partner loves watching soccer, he has a lot of hair.

by Anonymousreply 231November 25, 2019 1:04 AM

Happily Eva After

She want to change that

by Anonymousreply 232November 25, 2019 3:08 AM

I THINK she's a little too cold to be a real gay icon.

She's CRAZY, yes...and that gets her a short term pass. And she's obsessed with things that aren't important...pass # 2, but she's a cold fish and NOT funny.

by Anonymousreply 233November 25, 2019 12:02 PM

Gay icon? Why would such a phony, entitled cunt frau ever be considered an "icon"?

by Anonymousreply 234November 25, 2019 12:11 PM

R234

Seriously! That one is Frau central! Maybe only her lifestyle could have made her an icon, but her life seems a misery with all That chasing the SM dragon. Her husband was cute at one time but he's felt the effects of depressing putting life up for consumption for money, and it shows. She is so shallow and vapid, I am very surprised she is from Susan's loins.

by Anonymousreply 235November 25, 2019 1:10 PM

Straight men sometimes act like trained monkeys. I mean, how many want to do gender reveals or pose for a perfect, fake kiss? Or follow their wife around while she shops (I see this a lot.)

by Anonymousreply 236November 25, 2019 3:09 PM

Shade from Buzzfeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 28, 2019 10:00 PM

It must be pretty fucking serious for them to divorce while she's pregnant with their third child.

by Anonymousreply 238November 28, 2019 10:51 PM

I think DL are bored of her now...and will remain so until her hubby comes out.

by Anonymousreply 239November 29, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote]It must be pretty fucking serious for them to divorce while she's pregnant with their third child.

My cousin went through a similar thing and yeah, it was really bad.

by Anonymousreply 240November 29, 2019 12:34 AM

R237's article is interesting.

She's selling her lifestyle as all sunny side up and squeaky clean and something like this happens and the whole thing could collapse because of it.

I'd HATE to blog my life for monetary gain. I think it's horrible.

by Anonymousreply 241November 29, 2019 12:49 AM

Susan needs to call her and tell her to shut this blog down. It must be uber embarrassing for her.

by Anonymousreply 242November 29, 2019 12:51 AM

wasn't she in Saved! ?

Also why do we hate her?

by Anonymousreply 243November 29, 2019 12:52 AM

[quote]Susan needs to call her and tell her to shut this blog down. It must be uber embarrassing for her.

It seems the opposite of everything Susan stands for.

I was very surprised by it when I first saw it.

by Anonymousreply 244November 29, 2019 1:01 AM

why don't WE read the thread R243?

by Anonymousreply 245November 29, 2019 1:01 AM

because she posts photos like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 1, 2019 11:21 PM

What’s wrong with getting her groove back by an impromptu sing-along with her girlfriends in the kitchen while using rolling pins and spatulas as microphones?

by Anonymousreply 247December 2, 2019 11:46 AM

Vomitous.

by Anonymousreply 248December 2, 2019 3:29 PM

Her ex was on her feed in TG holiday photos. And her to do list included working on. Mediation paperwork. As just sort of a thing to do.

So I wonder if his presence on her blog is a negotiation point.? Will we get a sunny view of the divorce paperwork?

by Anonymousreply 249December 2, 2019 3:45 PM

What a tacky skank.

by Anonymousreply 250December 2, 2019 3:52 PM

Her mother's basically a communist and she couldn't be more of a consumerist capitalist pig. Wonder how that plays out behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 251December 2, 2019 3:54 PM

She is so disgusting. She makes my skin crawl with those sponsored posts and shameless promoting for evil corporations.

by Anonymousreply 252December 2, 2019 4:26 PM

R252 is Susan Sarandon.

by Anonymousreply 253December 2, 2019 4:41 PM

Well, I’d be willing to bet Sooze raised Eva to make her way in the world with her pussy. This is the natural consequence of that approach.

by Anonymousreply 254December 2, 2019 4:44 PM

R246

Gross! She just drips the fake and phoney. 🤢Her kids are just props to make money. How disgusting. And she looks about 45-55 not 34!

by Anonymousreply 255December 3, 2019 1:23 PM

I love the expression of her “friend’s” face in that photo. She’s like “this bitch 🙄”

by Anonymousreply 256December 3, 2019 1:30 PM

Yeah, she looks quite a bit older than 34.

by Anonymousreply 257December 3, 2019 1:31 PM

[quote]And she looks about 45-55 not 34!

Ah! Now you've found a real reason to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 258December 3, 2019 1:37 PM

This is what happens when you have a kid at 40. They're all weird and crazy. Susan should've known better.

by Anonymousreply 259December 3, 2019 1:38 PM

So for all of you Kyle fans, he is again on her feed taking the kids to school.

by Anonymousreply 260December 3, 2019 1:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261December 14, 2019 11:34 AM

Here's her blog for the full coverage of Eva giving advice on how to tell your kids about divorce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 14, 2019 11:35 AM

Has Kyle come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 263December 14, 2019 12:08 PM

Good work, r261 & 2.

by Anonymousreply 264December 14, 2019 12:40 PM

So does Kyle get the kids at his place? When do they get to date? Are both on Tinder?

by Anonymousreply 265December 14, 2019 1:08 PM

The comments on the “telling the kids” post almost took me out. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 266December 14, 2019 1:52 PM

what is that freaky white room with no furniture?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267December 14, 2019 2:02 PM

[quote]The comments on the “telling the kids” post almost took me out. Hilarious.

Abbie says: Just when I think I couldn’t love you and your family more!

by Anonymousreply 268December 14, 2019 2:35 PM

[quote]DL says: MARY!

I don't think DL says Mary. I don't think DL even has a word for that. FRAUTASTIC maybe.

by Anonymousreply 269December 14, 2019 2:48 PM

DM articles are written by bots. It's not some great achievement to be featured in an article there.

by Anonymousreply 270December 14, 2019 11:19 PM

"Daddy got sick of Mommy's tacky photoshoots, kids!"

by Anonymousreply 271December 15, 2019 4:52 PM

The all white is in style. Makes the photos pop!

by Anonymousreply 272December 15, 2019 8:17 PM

The all white is in style. Makes the photos pop!

by Anonymousreply 273December 15, 2019 8:17 PM

[quote] She's hit the bigtime. The DailyMail is reporting on it

I’m sure the DM wrote stories about all the lies she made up about her former nannies, too.

by Anonymousreply 274December 15, 2019 9:05 PM

If she wants to achieve Jen Garner level of fame & appear in DM EVERY WEEK, she needs to : 1. start going to church, dragging her bedraggled children to some non-denominational "church of what's happening now" kind of place with a big cup of Starbucks in her hand. Be sure to dress in attire entirely from Talbots or it won't work 2. Help/play caretaker for a spouse/relative with a substance abuse problem. Someone suggested upthread Kyle has a meth problem - let's go wit that. She needs to drag his ass to church for his own good, while he looks bloated & hung over. She could ever bring Commie Granny just for laughs. 3. Start rumors about how she's dating some random actor no one has ever heard of. Staying home & just raising kids is for losers. She needs to look like she's getting some action.

by Anonymousreply 275December 15, 2019 10:38 PM

She needs to immediately start dating some absolute freak who's obsessed with her pregnancy. Then dump him and write a tearful/angry blog post about it.

by Anonymousreply 276December 15, 2019 11:55 PM

A miscarriage, a la Hilarious Baldwin, would feed her blog for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 277December 16, 2019 9:55 AM

So what type of digs does Kyle have? Does he get an alimony check? Salary from participating in the blog? I want to know her financials!

by Anonymousreply 278December 17, 2019 12:12 AM

R278 it's been established her mother pays for everything.

by Anonymousreply 279December 17, 2019 12:34 AM

her latest YT video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 17, 2019 12:53 AM

Then why do the blog? If not for cash?

by Anonymousreply 281December 17, 2019 12:54 AM

a day in the life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282December 17, 2019 12:55 AM

[quote]Then why do the blog? If not for cash?

Of course she makes plenty of money from it, R279 is just bitching.

by Anonymousreply 283December 17, 2019 12:56 AM

Someone on this or another thread said based on the number of followers and ads, her blog probably generates decent revenue. I wonder how much a month? It's so lame.

by Anonymousreply 284December 17, 2019 1:02 AM

To make real money as an influencer you need 50x the followers she has.

by Anonymousreply 285December 17, 2019 1:28 AM

R277 she had a miscarriage between 1 and 2.

by Anonymousreply 286December 17, 2019 1:38 AM

You don't get to live in a big house in Fairfield County and live that kind of a lifestyle on what she's making from her blog, and Instagram. Her mother obviously pays for a lot of it. Why do you think Susan takes any part that comes along?

by Anonymousreply 287December 17, 2019 1:43 AM

It’s not going to be easy to fill Kevin’s shoes but if you cough up the cash, these could be yours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 17, 2019 1:48 AM

^Kyle’s shoes

by Anonymousreply 289December 17, 2019 1:49 AM

[quote]a day in the life

I started experiencing severe nausea about 20 seconds in and had to shut it off. What is supposed to be so fascinating about this banal bitch?

by Anonymousreply 290December 17, 2019 1:49 AM

Kevin? Kyle? I don't give a shit.

I'm selling everything that what's his name didn't take with him on our "Forever Daddy Goes Bye Bye" day. Look for two-timing Kevin's underwear on eBay tomorrow guys.

by Anonymousreply 291December 17, 2019 2:04 AM

Eva, you should totally go all Angela Bassett in "Waiting to Exhale" with his shit! And film it for your blog, hon.

by Anonymousreply 292December 17, 2019 2:21 AM

"Look for two-timing Kevin's underwear on eBay tomorrow guys."

Unlaundered?

by Anonymousreply 293December 17, 2019 4:10 AM

[quote]What is supposed to be so fascinating about this banal bitch?

Are you even a homosexual?

Did you read THIS? >>

[quote]and my hands started itching to take my earrings out and hold them while I got CRAZY.

Bland? NO!

by Anonymousreply 294December 17, 2019 7:51 AM

Well 10% of sales go to charity!

by Anonymousreply 295December 17, 2019 10:56 AM

She is the perfect karmic crotch spawn for Susan Sarandon.

If Susie were truly liberal, no way would any kid of hers have turned out this way. She's just a typical limousine liberal...doesn't live up to the virtues she espouses. Socialists don't walk the red carpet in Todd Oldham.

by Anonymousreply 296December 17, 2019 11:01 AM

R280 People are CONSTANTLY asking about her contouring techniques? Sure they are, Jan. I wonder what her kids were doing while she made this completely useless vanity video? Oh they must have been with the night nurse or the day nanny....it must be simply EXHAUSTING vlogging all day long about serious and important topics!

by Anonymousreply 297December 17, 2019 1:55 PM

Size 9? He's got small feet...and you know what that means!

by Anonymousreply 298December 17, 2019 1:58 PM

[quote] If Susie were truly liberal, no way would any kid of hers have turned out this way. She's just a typical limousine liberal...doesn't live up to the virtues she espouses

I doubt she's even a liberal. She's just a contrarian bitch. She's always been that way. If a bunch of people say one thing, there's big mouth Susan saying the opposite thing. I don't see her doing a lot of charity work. I don't see her hanging out with poor people or people of color. She's been wealthy and lived the life of a wealthy person for over 30 years. It honestly wouldn't surprise me a bit if we found out she actually voted republican when she's in the voting booth

I can't believe Tim Robbins put up with her for as long as he did. But we see how that turned out. He left and never looked back. She's dead to him

by Anonymousreply 299December 17, 2019 2:08 PM

[quote]Size 9? He's got small feet...and you know what that means!

9 isn't small. It's average.

by Anonymousreply 300December 17, 2019 2:29 PM

I've got a friend who does these "vanity videos" at least she has a sense of fun!! (go to 4:00).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301December 17, 2019 2:36 PM

she calls her BLOG "Happily Eva After"? Hardly...her husband walks out when she's expecting her third baby...

& DIVORCE! In the old days people used to "separate" and divorce somewhere down the line, unless it was MAJOR.

People who present their lives as picture perfect are asking for trouble, quite frankly.

by Anonymousreply 302December 17, 2019 2:44 PM

Vloggers ALL do that R297. Here's the script:

"Hi guys, GREAT NEWS! I'm finally going to give you what you've all (all = 3 people) been asking, begging and pleading for. Yup, it's my signature "eyebrow tutorial". I've literally gotten thousands of emails and tweets (only 3 in reality) asking me to do one. I know you're all aware of how insanely busy I've been, and I do appreciate your patience, I really do. So....now that things have calmed down a bit, I'm ready for my close up (chuckles). Are you ready?...."

by Anonymousreply 303December 17, 2019 3:07 PM

Absolutely nauseating R303.

by Anonymousreply 304December 17, 2019 3:39 PM

Last Christmas the happy family posed for the obligatory matching jammies pics. Will they continue the tradition this year? Or did Eva sell his?

Inquiring fraus need to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305December 18, 2019 3:34 PM

How long until this bland Forever Daddy comes out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 306December 18, 2019 3:38 PM

[quote]she calls her BLOG "Happily Eva After"? Hardly...her husband walks out when she's expecting her third baby...

Is her name pronounced Evah? Otherwise the title doesn't make sense. That husband aged from 30 to 60.

by Anonymousreply 307December 18, 2019 3:52 PM

[quote]Is her name pronounced Evah? Otherwise the title doesn't make sense.

Well, did you eva?

by Anonymousreply 308December 18, 2019 4:07 PM

R305 You know she pays top dollar for that hideous hair color.

by Anonymousreply 309December 18, 2019 4:17 PM

[quote] Is her name pronounced Evah?

Yes, it is. What a hideous name

by Anonymousreply 310December 18, 2019 5:06 PM

So phony, contrived and staged. What a useless bitch she is.

by Anonymousreply 311December 18, 2019 5:51 PM

When you take pictures like the one @305 and put it out there for public consumption due to narcissism and the desire to be envied, you're doomed to fail

by Anonymousreply 312December 18, 2019 5:51 PM

Dear Julia Dags, please get carpal tunnel or severe arthritis, anything to save you from being Eva's personal paparazzi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313December 18, 2019 5:52 PM

[quote]When you take pictures like the one @305 and put it out there for public consumption due to narcissism and the desire to be envied, you're doomed to fail

They used to call it "the curse of Hello magazine" - it was the beginning of such behaviour and the curse was in reference to the fact these people would tend to divorce soon after...when that was the only outlet for these sorts of people. I'll link a very interesting article about it on the next post (because it's in the Independent)

by Anonymousreply 314December 18, 2019 5:56 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315December 18, 2019 5:56 PM

This is how she told her kids the new baby was on the way. You MUST look at this (if you can bear to).

OK, I'll tell you. The little girl opened the box and inside was a baby doll with a scanogram of the baby stuck to it. Of course this was all filmed and posted on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316December 18, 2019 6:04 PM

Please pass the insulin R316.

And a barf bag.

by Anonymousreply 317December 18, 2019 6:08 PM

I wonder if Kyle is on drugs.

He's lost A LOT of weight.

He went from this ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318December 18, 2019 6:13 PM

... to this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319December 18, 2019 6:13 PM

and this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 18, 2019 6:14 PM

Wouldn't you do drugs if your entire life was about Instagram Content for your insufferable wife?

by Anonymousreply 321December 18, 2019 6:15 PM

This vapid bitch can't take a shit without posting it on social media.

by Anonymousreply 322December 18, 2019 6:20 PM

R322, I don’t shit. I eliminate the toxins.

by Anonymousreply 323December 18, 2019 8:44 PM

R315 Thanks for posting that. Went down the rabbit hole for a minute reading it. How in the FUCK did Bill Wyman not get in trouble for dating a THIRTEEN year old when he was 47??? I realize he was a rock star, but it was 1983, not 1952!! And HELLO magazine ate it up when they got married 6 years later! That's just straight up pedophilia. The age of consent CANNOT have been 13, even in 1983.

by Anonymousreply 324December 18, 2019 8:59 PM

I think it's hard for us, mostly men, to understand these very female blogs. They're SO female. But women LOVE it and eat it all up. Clothes, make-up, lifestyle...they can't get enough of it.

But this gurl is clearly loopy (which is where us gays come into the equation, it's like catnip to us - nothing we love more than a nutty frau). I'm sure she could be just as successful whilst leaving her kids the fuck out of it. Clearly she's addicted to over-sharing.

I think if she were more famous the papers would have found out the root cause of the failure (implosion) of this marriage.

by Anonymousreply 325December 18, 2019 9:08 PM

Well, I'm a woman and I've definitely had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 326December 18, 2019 9:12 PM

[quote]They're SO female. But women LOVE it and eat it all up. Clothes, make-up, lifestyle...they can't get enough of it.

I’m a woman who like clothes and make up, but I also like being in the outdoors and value privacy. This woman and women like her are too saccharine, manufactured and exhausting for my tastes. However, as posted above, many do love the “glamour” of it all.

by Anonymousreply 327December 18, 2019 9:16 PM

R309 just another testament to her lack of taste. She’s still hanging onto the ombré trend even though that color looks horribly brassy and cheap, like someone who just let their bleach job grow out. She would look much better as a deep brunette.

by Anonymousreply 328December 19, 2019 2:49 AM

R299 back in the day when they were still together and living on E 19th st, a friend of mine did deliveries for Whole Foods and said that Sarandon and Robbins NEVER tipped. Like $300+ grocery orders and they didn’t give the delivery guys a single dime.

by Anonymousreply 329December 19, 2019 2:52 AM

In the picture at R305 he easily looks 50.

by Anonymousreply 330December 19, 2019 2:58 AM

I have a theory that Kyle is a closet case who parties with Tina, hence the premature aging and weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 331December 19, 2019 2:59 AM

Something ain't right with that boy. That's one hard-as-hell 38.

Eating disorder and/or meth, I think.

by Anonymousreply 332December 19, 2019 3:07 AM

Does he run marathons? That shit ages you like no other.

by Anonymousreply 333December 19, 2019 3:19 AM

those pics posted aren't even recent pictures. As I mentioned up thread, I watch soccer every weekend and he's on the shows hosting. He has very thick hair and beard (shaved a bit off but kept the stache), I think he's prematurely grey...well, living with that horrible women probably turned him grey...

He doesn't look like he has a drug problem but who knows? He doesn't look skinny or anything...

by Anonymousreply 334December 19, 2019 3:26 AM

The video at R111 is like soft porn.

by Anonymousreply 335December 19, 2019 3:26 AM

The video at R111 is like soft porn.

by Anonymousreply 336December 19, 2019 3:27 AM

Pulisc has some nasty tats. And he's so short! Shorter than Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 337December 19, 2019 3:34 AM

did he delete his social media? what happened?

by Anonymousreply 338December 19, 2019 3:38 AM

He was in Miami for a fan festival. They (NBCSN) hosted the show with hundreds of fans in FL.

I did a search and can't find his insta or twitter...gee...I wonder what happened. I know he had them before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339December 19, 2019 3:44 AM

What the fuck do these assholes need a night nurse for? I know surgeons who are on call all of the time and they can take care their own spawn.

by Anonymousreply 340December 19, 2019 3:45 AM

Do you know how many stay-at-home moms who do fuck-all all day long have nannies? It's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 341December 19, 2019 4:22 AM

yes, many in manhattan have nannies, even if the mommy is stay at home mom. Each kid will have their own nanny.

by Anonymousreply 342December 19, 2019 4:24 AM

How do they afford nannies for each kid plus Manhattan rent? I'm sick to fucking death of useless rich people, can't even change a damn diaper or get up at night with the brat THEY brought into the world.

by Anonymousreply 343December 19, 2019 5:59 AM

God, I hate this bitch. She's like a Stepford Wife. So entitled, so devoid of any real personality.

by Anonymousreply 344December 19, 2019 6:00 AM

r343 they're wealthy. And yes, the wives are pretty damn useless. They shop, and lunch and do yoga all day and the nannies take care of everything.

by Anonymousreply 345December 19, 2019 6:20 AM

Today’s bun in the oven post from Evuh.

Don’t be too hard on her. She’s pregnant so she may be off of her meds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346December 19, 2019 6:28 PM

She really is a legend in her own mind. Excuse me ma'am why are you posing like that on your front porch?

by Anonymousreply 347December 19, 2019 7:12 PM

Despite employing a professional photographer to follow around to take her stupid Instagram pics, and for all her try-hard posing, she still has a derpy look on her face in almost all the shots. Absolutely insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 348December 19, 2019 7:17 PM

She was going to use a more traditional indoor "Christmas in Connecticut kitchen couple" photo until Kyle simultaneously knocked her up and found his sidepiece just in time for the holidays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349December 19, 2019 7:23 PM

[quote]She really is a legend in her own mind. Excuse me ma'am why are you posing like that on your front porch?

What about 838 likes in one hour and messages like:

[quote]That glow though 😳

and

[quote]This is awesome 🙌👍🔥👏🐐

don't you understand? R346

by Anonymousreply 350December 19, 2019 7:43 PM

She was great in Saved! Too bad she turned into such a frau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351December 19, 2019 8:20 PM

It's so weird she gave up acting to do this shit. This is what actors do when they can't get a gig.

by Anonymousreply 352December 19, 2019 8:41 PM

r352 it's probably easier and more lucrative to just be an e-celeb or "influencer" at this point

by Anonymousreply 353December 19, 2019 8:43 PM

This is what the children of actors do when they can't act.

by Anonymousreply 354December 19, 2019 8:48 PM

I guess so, R353.

I was watching a documentary about a very fancy hotel in the English countryside yesterday and one thing that happened was they were preparing for the arrival of an influencer couple and they were spinning in circles getting the room right for them...even doggie treats for their pooch.

"53,000 followers" they said...in AWE!

(After they left Meghan Markle turned up with her mother - it was the night before the wedding and they literally rolled out the red carpet).

by Anonymousreply 355December 19, 2019 8:50 PM

[quote]This is what the children of actors do when they can't act.

But everyone said she COULD act and apparently she WAS getting plenty of work.

by Anonymousreply 356December 19, 2019 8:52 PM

She’s really unattractive- she wants to be a movie star sex goddess like her mom and can’t handle being a goofy looking Shelly Duvall good actress. It ain’t about talent or valuable worth, it’s about self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 357December 19, 2019 9:22 PM

It was the struggle and the hustle that she hated >>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358December 19, 2019 9:31 PM

I'm pretty sure Wyman went out with the mother first R324. Yeah, he's a pedo enabled by mum. No-one blinked an eye.

by Anonymousreply 359December 19, 2019 9:34 PM

Yeah, Eva's endless struggle and hustle as a poor unknown without connections is truly Dickensian .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 19, 2019 9:56 PM

Imagine being a bandaid baby and finding out the relationship didn't even make it to your birth.

You Failed, Fetus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361December 19, 2019 10:06 PM

Maybe for revenge, Baby #3, forever termed Bandaid Baby, will be named some awful name. Not at all sexy like Marlowe Martino or Major Martino. Hey, maybe Minor Martino!

by Anonymousreply 362December 19, 2019 10:35 PM

The posters on here are as nutty as she is.

No wonder you're drawn to her.

Mirror! Mirror!

by Anonymousreply 363December 19, 2019 10:37 PM

You guys already picking on the baby? It hasn't even been born yet. I'm DREADING the birth.

Though I will watch the delivery video.

by Anonymousreply 364December 19, 2019 10:42 PM

I believe the delivery video will be on pay-per-view R364.

by Anonymousreply 365December 19, 2019 10:53 PM

^ LOL

by Anonymousreply 366December 19, 2019 10:54 PM

I'm not picking on the baby, R364 I'm picking on the idiots who conceived it. The issues didn't pop up just now. The marriage was failing, one of them thought a baby would fix it, surprise! it didn't.

by Anonymousreply 367December 19, 2019 11:37 PM

wow, I had no idea the 3rd baby is called the bandaid baby! That is so spot on, at least for someone I know!

by Anonymousreply 368December 19, 2019 11:41 PM

R368 it's a common phrase

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369December 19, 2019 11:45 PM

[quote]I'm not picking on the baby, [R364] I'm picking on the idiots who conceived it.

Oh, right...that why you addressed the fucking fetus!

[quote]Imagine being a bandaid baby and finding out the relationship didn't even make it to your birth.You Failed, Fetus!

SICKO!

by Anonymousreply 370December 19, 2019 11:57 PM

R362, Dry Martino

by Anonymousreply 371December 20, 2019 12:35 AM

[quote] She's like a Stepford Wife.

That's where the novel was set, Fairfield County.

by Anonymousreply 372December 20, 2019 12:36 AM

The NBCSN studio is in CT.

by Anonymousreply 373December 20, 2019 12:43 AM

[quote]The NBCSN studio is in CT.

This is addressed at R199, please keep up!

by Anonymousreply 374December 20, 2019 1:03 AM

Stepford was based on the town of Wilton, CT, where Ira Levin lived.

by Anonymousreply 375December 20, 2019 1:05 AM

[quote]Stepford was based on the town of Wilton, CT, where Ira Levin lived.

Now see, I once had a fuck buddy who told me Stepford was supposed to be Fairfield, and that it meant 'a step from Stamford.' I get all those rich towns mixed up anyway.

by Anonymousreply 376December 20, 2019 1:10 AM

He does travel to England for some game broadcasts.

by Anonymousreply 377December 20, 2019 1:11 AM

There is a Fairfield connection: The original Stepford Wives movie was partially shot in Fairfield's Greenfield Hill neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 378December 20, 2019 1:14 AM

Again: Kyle Martino is always on the field in the UK for the Premier League broadcasts.

He is a salaried soccer commentator for NBC. That is literally his one job, to call those games and conduct interviews.

by Anonymousreply 379December 20, 2019 3:06 AM

He is in England maybe once a month, I don't think he's there every week, I don't keep track but he's always in the studio.

by Anonymousreply 380December 20, 2019 3:15 AM

I don’t know one straight dude who wants to do stupid shit like a “gender reveal” video, or be the perfect dad in his wife’s FB/IG.

I’m looking at YOU, Elizabeth Chambers Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 381December 20, 2019 3:33 AM

I watch the Premier League games regularly, and he always seems to be on the field.

Not to defend Evuh's whining — you happily take NBC's money, deal with the travel. It's not like he's a goddamn foreign correspondent (many of whom manage to have stable families and supportive spouses).

by Anonymousreply 382December 20, 2019 3:34 AM

I think he's there if there is an important fixture, a highly anticipated game etc...

I'm sure he doesn't mind the travel, he probably cheats a lot.

I mean, wouldn't you? Look at that ugly frau he's married to.

I'm guessing he played around coz he deleted all his social media, probably doesn't want the wife to use it in the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 383December 20, 2019 3:54 AM

No one's making FUN of the Bandaid Baby; we feel SORRY for the Bandaid Baby. Imagine qualifying for child support before you're even BORN!

by Anonymousreply 384December 20, 2019 5:20 AM

I can still access his IG account.

by Anonymousreply 385December 20, 2019 10:28 AM

I'll bet you anything Susan pronounced her name EEVA when she was growing up and then the daughter changed it to EVAH because it sounded way more special and unique, just like her.

by Anonymousreply 386December 20, 2019 2:15 PM

As she aged, Ava Gardner preferred to be addressed as Ahhvah.

by Anonymousreply 387December 20, 2019 5:36 PM

Isn't Eva's father Italian? Ev-uh might be the Italian pronunciation.

by Anonymousreply 388December 20, 2019 10:13 PM

I feel sorry for her because whatever happened must have been pretty shattering for them to split mid pregnancy. But it does seem like a textbook cautionary tale about the dangers of commodifying your personal life, especially when what you are selling is the idea of things being pretty much perfect (even down to the title of her blog and IG). Now she has to take the Goop route and make it seem like this is the friendliest divorce ever in order not to damage her brand. The thing is that she doesn't really "have" to do this at all: I am sure Susan gives her at least some financial support, and she would have something to fall back on even if she quit lifestyle blogging altogether. She is in a difficult situation, but she could at least free herself of the shackles of the social media expectation cycle if she wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 389December 20, 2019 11:34 PM

I agree R389 completely. Except, I think Eva craves the attention and validation of her mindless followers. She obviously didn't receive enough attention during her formative years from Mama Suze and Papa Amurri and she is filling the void with the adulation of aspiring nobodies. I almost feel sorry for her. And then I look at her face, mouth agape, and the feeling passes.

by Anonymousreply 390December 20, 2019 11:55 PM

The guy isn't rich in the first place. He's gonna be so broke with all the child support. I wonder if they have a prenup.

I'm sure the frau has a trust fund.

by Anonymousreply 391December 20, 2019 11:55 PM

I wonder though if he gets paid to do the blog? Or it is part of his child support? I really want to know their financials.

by Anonymousreply 392December 21, 2019 12:41 AM

So per this link, maybe she earns $500/ post. She posts twice a day. So may e $4k a week? So would be some spending money. But not millions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393December 21, 2019 12:46 AM

did an intern post the "daddy's moving out, this the first day of the best years of my life"?

how tacky can you get?

by Anonymousreply 394December 21, 2019 1:06 AM

[quote]She is in a difficult situation, but she could at least free herself of the shackles of the social media expectation cycle if she wanted to.

Are you kidding? She LOVES it.

I'm surprised no one's SATIRISED these people properly.

They need a hard kick up the ASS. They are vain and self-obsessed.

& if you watch that interview she did with her mother, her mother is validating her "work". Like it's some great thing. Shows you old Susan's a shallow moron however she presents herself.

by Anonymousreply 395December 21, 2019 4:19 AM

"A new chapter starts this weekend. Thank you to my man @pj_byrne creating such a warm & loving spot to start the Brooklyn Martinos. And thank you @thehappilyeva for being the guiding light you’ve always been for our family. Love you!"

Text from EVAH!: "If you don't barf how amazing I am all over Instagram, you're never seeing these kids again"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396December 21, 2019 9:23 PM

The unicorn tells me everything I need to know.

by Anonymousreply 397December 21, 2019 9:55 PM

I don’t have time for this shit!

by Anonymousreply 398December 21, 2019 9:58 PM

subtext is all. My guess is these successful blogs are outsourced to pr firms and "curated" by interns. the posts are tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 399December 21, 2019 10:07 PM

[quote]Text from EVAH!: "If you don't barf how amazing I am all over Instagram, you're never seeing these kids again"

I really did wonder whether they had a prenup or other arrangement stating that he had to maintain a social media presence to complement hers. Especially when you guys said he disappeared from Instagram after they split up.

by Anonymousreply 400December 21, 2019 10:55 PM

It's like "The Truman Show", only the stars are in on the whole ridiculous scheme.

by Anonymousreply 401December 21, 2019 11:02 PM

I am so happy this creature is not my natural daughter and I'm far away from this manufactured drama. She gets it from her lunatic mother.

by Anonymousreply 402December 22, 2019 5:11 AM

Was Tim Robbins her stepdad? Did he raise her?

by Anonymousreply 403December 22, 2019 9:10 AM

this is actually pretty funny - but it's a video so it might not work.

[quote]“The Meaning Of Christmas” via some Subway wisdom...[bold]I laughed harder watching this video than I have in a really long time. [/bold]As a native New Yorker I’m used to the NYC characters...but my kids are still learning. I think today they got a crash course

Glad she's finally laughing after all she's bin thru.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404December 22, 2019 9:53 AM

So she’s just moved to Brooklyn? Leaving the house to the husband I assume. Ya, Susan’s financing this. I know a Youtuber/Instagrammer with 1 mill followers and a few sponsorships but you have to be wildly successful with tens of millions of followers to be earning the kind of money that lets you live like this.

by Anonymousreply 405December 22, 2019 10:04 AM

white on white color scheme is not warm and inviting, especially for a bunch of messy kids

by Anonymousreply 406December 22, 2019 2:05 PM

No, I think the hubby moved to Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 407December 22, 2019 2:46 PM

The white is popular on IG and young mother’s homes. Looks better on social media.

Husband moved to Brooklyn. I am sure Eva will follow shortly after her home renovation of her forever home is complete.

If you note the. Tag on Kyles post , the Brooklyn bedroom was styled by the Big Little Lies set decorator.

Does a soccer commentator have the salary to pay for a Brooklyn pad?

by Anonymousreply 408December 22, 2019 3:34 PM

As if EVAH! would ever give up her perfect Pinterest house in CT!

by Anonymousreply 409December 22, 2019 3:38 PM

He did help raise her R403 and walked her down the aisle with his by that time ex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 22, 2019 3:46 PM

^Why? Is her real father dead?

by Anonymousreply 411December 22, 2019 3:51 PM

I don’t think he’s dead. He’s just not a Forever Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 412December 22, 2019 3:54 PM

Her real father was likely just the sperm donor. It would be silly to chose your biological father to walk you down the line if your step father raised you for decades and you considered him your dad.

by Anonymousreply 413December 22, 2019 3:56 PM

R410 Suze looks like she's doing her damnedest not to look at Tim. I hate to admit it but I actually like EVAH's wedding dress.

Not very woke of Suze to pay for a wedding to at confederate landmark, but not surprised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414December 22, 2019 4:04 PM

It's sad seeing those wedding photos.

I think I'm going to have to take a little alone time away from the computer for a while. Pull the curtains and go lie down. Allow myself to feel whatever it is I'm feeling.

by Anonymousreply 415December 22, 2019 4:13 PM

R415 Eva??????

by Anonymousreply 416December 22, 2019 4:16 PM

No, just a regular DLer, Eva follower, R415.

by Anonymousreply 417December 22, 2019 4:19 PM

Calm yourself with this R415, and then pull yourself together! The kids aren’t as shaken as you are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418December 22, 2019 4:32 PM

Calm yourself with this R415, and then pull yourself together! The kids aren’t as shaken as you are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419December 22, 2019 4:32 PM

The girl looks like Susan.

by Anonymousreply 420December 22, 2019 5:29 PM

I didn't see him this weekend on NBCSN.

The commute to CT for his job from Brooklyn...

I think it's a rental...hence the white paint job.

by Anonymousreply 421December 22, 2019 5:59 PM

The room for the kids look exactly what it is, a pull out in the corner of Daddy's bachelor's pad. And very, very temporary. Are bots writing these fucking posts? The posts make very little sense. Why is it needed to point out the "warm" white on white pull out corner is in Brooklyn? Because Brooklyn is cool? Brooklyn is not cool. Not if you're here. Why upsell this situation? Obviously things are bad enough for Mom and Dad to call it quits before baby number 3 even showed up. Relationships end and many relationships end badly. There is no need to spin this, the spin looks worse the situation.

by Anonymousreply 422December 22, 2019 6:17 PM

I just wonder how long this influencing can last before imploding. I mean, as a family, would you want to look back on all of your pictures and think, was this an ad picture or a real moment?

I mean, in such a manufactured world, where does reality begin and staging end?

by Anonymousreply 423December 22, 2019 7:20 PM

and r423, in what way is any of this truly a$pirational? It's strange how they are so determined to make this an upbeat moment complete with documentation of the changes to appease their sponsors who are paying for the move to Brooklyn and the new digs ?

by Anonymousreply 424December 22, 2019 7:48 PM

it's fake. It's just to show the kids and the world they are getting along. Plus now, she's probably trying to appeal to a new audience, the single moms! Puke!

There is not much to be fighting over. He ain't rich.

by Anonymousreply 425December 22, 2019 7:54 PM

So Dad moves to Brooklyn and mommy Evah is staying in Connecticut. And a new baby on the way (in Connecticut)

He's going to be a real "hands on" dad to this baby.

by Anonymousreply 426December 25, 2019 1:14 AM

R425 and that is fine and their business. Nothing too unusual about this although splitting up while pregnant isn't typical. But their social media posts? Really fucking strange! Almost creepy.

by Anonymousreply 427December 25, 2019 3:05 AM

R425 she's probably haggling more over social media than any child support

by Anonymousreply 428December 25, 2019 3:07 AM

I know most of this thread hates her, but he seems like an asshole. How cliche to move to Brooklyn, especially while the kids are in CT.

by Anonymousreply 429December 25, 2019 4:25 AM

R429 being an hour away isn't the worst in the scheme of things, especially if his job is there.

by Anonymousreply 430December 25, 2019 4:28 AM

Apparently he grew up in Westport, CT.

by Anonymousreply 431December 25, 2019 4:34 AM

[quote]I know most of this thread hates her, but he seems like an asshole. How cliche to move to Brooklyn, especially while the kids are in CT.

If I was a newly divorced guy I wouldn't want to live in CT.

by Anonymousreply 432December 25, 2019 5:01 AM

There's an annoying freak WWing every post.

They always find a new way of being very irritating, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 433December 25, 2019 5:14 AM

So his job is in Brooklyn?

by Anonymousreply 434December 25, 2019 5:22 AM

R434, no, his job is in CT. He's in Brooklyn for the whores.

by Anonymousreply 435December 25, 2019 5:32 AM

WW for R433

by Anonymousreply 436December 25, 2019 11:09 PM

So. Wow! About the Brooklyn move if his job is in CT. Wonder when she will relocate?

by Anonymousreply 437December 26, 2019 1:07 AM

I doubt we’ll ever find out what really happened.

by Anonymousreply 438December 26, 2019 4:46 AM

Oh but I must know. Splitting up while pregnant. That’s drastic drama.

by Anonymousreply 439December 26, 2019 8:27 AM

Susan on raising her kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440December 27, 2019 12:42 PM

PLUS - I love Anderson in that clip, saying he was raised in NYC and thinks it's a great place to grow up in. Yeah right, Anderson, which part of town did you grow up in, gurl?...with Central Park at the end of the block.

by Anonymousreply 441December 27, 2019 12:45 PM

R441, Living on a lower floor might have saved Carter.

by Anonymousreply 442December 28, 2019 1:58 PM

Her mom was not even around on Christmas Day. And now Kyle is seeming more MIA. She is actually seems lonely.

by Anonymousreply 443December 29, 2019 3:28 PM

I kind of feel sorry for her. Obviously the husband was responsible for the split and she's trying to take the high road. I peeked at her Instagram and there is no way she can be that ok with being pregnant, separated and still playing family with the ex. I would love to know what really went down between she and the husband.

by Anonymousreply 444December 29, 2019 6:41 PM

Eva and kids with Tim Robbins and his girlfriend at a recent Rangers game, along with Tim and Susan’s son Miles.

Nice that Tim has stayed involved in their lives. No sign of grandma Sue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445December 30, 2019 3:37 PM

Jennifer Aniston was with them too.

by Anonymousreply 446December 30, 2019 4:01 PM

Tim Robbins looks so old.

by Anonymousreply 447December 30, 2019 5:21 PM

Also. Her family meaning Mom and brothers didn't even stop by over the holidays. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 448December 30, 2019 5:33 PM

Or maybe they don't wanna be on her gross instagram

by Anonymousreply 449December 30, 2019 5:57 PM

[quote] Obviously the husband was responsible for the split

How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 450December 30, 2019 10:43 PM

I really don’t think she sees her family but a few times a year.

by Anonymousreply 451December 30, 2019 10:47 PM

She's too busy trying to rob the cradle.

by Anonymousreply 452December 30, 2019 11:03 PM

R450, it seems kind of obvious because the vast majority of women don't leave their husbands while pregnant unless:

A- he did something to make her do so (like cheating)

or

B- he initiated the split

He seems very happy in his new life.

by Anonymousreply 453December 30, 2019 11:12 PM

or she could be pregnant by another man

by Anonymousreply 454December 30, 2019 11:13 PM

R454, possible, but doubtful. He most probably wouldn't have acknowledged the new baby if that was the case.

by Anonymousreply 455December 30, 2019 11:18 PM

r453, maybe she cheated and he found out.

by Anonymousreply 456December 31, 2019 12:40 AM

She’s selling stuff on another Instagram account so maybe she’s moving too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 31, 2019 5:52 AM

God that's embarrassing R457.

by Anonymousreply 458December 31, 2019 2:38 PM

This is a Chris Watts situation, except the husband moved to Brooklyn instead of killing everyone.

by Anonymousreply 459December 31, 2019 3:18 PM

Guess everything is gonna be sold for the divorce. He's broke...3 kids is a lot of child support. And this bitch doesn't even work lol.

by Anonymousreply 460December 31, 2019 3:27 PM

Wow @R457. I could understand selling appliances and gym equipment, but basic clothes and shoes? The Prada bag looks decades old and not in a classical way. I donate nicer stuff to good will.

by Anonymousreply 461December 31, 2019 4:06 PM

R457, So, Kyle wears a size 9 slipper?

by Anonymousreply 462December 31, 2019 5:38 PM

She’s been selling her stuff for a while. I think she just does that.

by Anonymousreply 463December 31, 2019 5:42 PM

yes, he has small feet...average cock at best.

by Anonymousreply 464December 31, 2019 7:43 PM

R463 Here's an idea: stop buying shit you can't afford, then you won't have to sell it in desperation.

by Anonymousreply 465December 31, 2019 7:45 PM

She's overwhelmed.

[quote]Eva Amurri reveals she's 'overwhelmed' as she struggles with pregnancy while finalising divorce from husband Kyle Martino

by Anonymousreply 466December 31, 2019 8:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467December 31, 2019 8:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468December 31, 2019 8:29 PM

[quote]She’s selling stuff on another Instagram account so maybe she’s moving too.

She's putting all the utilities into her name (see above). NOT moving.

by Anonymousreply 469December 31, 2019 8:31 PM

Yet still taking the time to filter her pics and draw her eyebrows on.

by Anonymousreply 470December 31, 2019 8:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471December 31, 2019 8:32 PM

[quote] maybe she cheated and he found out

no way would he stick around and be in her Insta photos if he found out she was pregnant with someone else's child

by Anonymousreply 472January 1, 2020 12:49 AM

“So we’ve been spending all day today changing all the utilities into my name and putting them on new payments and all that kinda stuff, which is never fun. It’s basically like moving all over again.”

OH GOD THE HORROR. SHE’S SO BRAVE!

by Anonymousreply 473January 1, 2020 1:26 AM

r473. right? an intern or an assistant handles that drudgery. The same people handler her social media accounts.

by Anonymousreply 474January 1, 2020 1:34 AM

Yeah, by "we" she means her underpaid minions.

by Anonymousreply 475January 1, 2020 4:34 AM

maybe he finally got a dna test and found out the boy isn't his. His son looks asian.

by Anonymousreply 476January 1, 2020 4:36 AM

I am thinking she does not have an assistant. She does not seem that wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 477January 1, 2020 4:49 AM

I think she spends all her money on hiring that Julia Dags woman to be her own, personal paparazzo.

by Anonymousreply 478January 1, 2020 6:57 AM

R464 shoe size does not correlate. If anything the shorter the guy the bigger the cock.

by Anonymousreply 479January 6, 2020 4:32 AM

R479= Kyle Martino

hi Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 480January 6, 2020 6:41 AM

Well if Kyle is on this thread... then tell us where you have been lately? Seems for the past 2 weeks, pooor Eva has been solo! You are slacking in the coparenting .

by Anonymousreply 481January 6, 2020 5:19 PM

Well if Kyle is on this thread... then tell us where you have been lately? Seems for the past 2 weeks, pooor Eva has been solo! You are slacking in the coparenting .

by Anonymousreply 482January 6, 2020 5:19 PM

[quote][R464] shoe size does not correlate. If anything the shorter the guy the bigger the cock.

I got dragged back to this thread for THIS ⏫?

How's the pregnancy? How's Eva coping? How are the existing kids? How's her Mom?

by Anonymousreply 483January 6, 2020 8:44 PM

OK...I'll do the work

[quote]I’m 29+ weeks pregnant now, and today on HappilyEvaAfter.com I’m sharing what I’ve been doing to make sure it’s my healthiest pregnancy yet! 🙌🏻✨🤰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484January 6, 2020 8:54 PM

R479 could be Kyle’s boyfriend, R480

by Anonymousreply 485January 6, 2020 10:48 PM

Kyle is MIA!

by Anonymousreply 486January 6, 2020 11:26 PM

Bless you R484; I could barely stand the title - I can't imagine reading the whole post

by Anonymousreply 487January 7, 2020 8:13 AM

Eva always reminded me of Trudy from Mad Men, both in personality and appearance. The ultimate status and image obsessed suburban haus Frau .

by Anonymousreply 488January 7, 2020 8:43 AM

God no, Trudy was charming.

by Anonymousreply 489January 7, 2020 10:02 PM

Martino no more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490January 23, 2020 7:22 AM

She's exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 491January 24, 2020 9:55 PM

Hunty?

Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492January 25, 2020 5:40 PM

So, where is Kyle parking his cock these days?

by Anonymousreply 493January 25, 2020 6:12 PM

God, these people are so trashy my brain can’t quite comprehend it.

by Anonymousreply 494January 25, 2020 6:14 PM

HORRIFYING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495January 29, 2020 2:15 AM

OMG! R495

[quote]but as they went around the table and each took time to speak a few words about me as a mom and woman- I really felt my heart grow a few sizes.

You can IMAGINE!

Gee, I wish I'd been there Eva!

by Anonymousreply 496January 29, 2020 2:53 AM

Her heart didn't grow, her fucking ego did. Can't STAND this vapid, no talent bitch.

by Anonymousreply 497January 29, 2020 3:09 AM

So per his IG, he was depressed and spent two weeks recuperating in Santa Fe to treat his depression.

by Anonymousreply 498January 29, 2020 3:14 AM

Ew. Can you imagine what these "friends" must be like? All of them celebrity-chasing sycophant ass-kissers who probably talk about her viciously behind her back, all the while hoping for an invite to her Mom's house or a red carpet event. "Ooooh pick me, pick me!!"

by Anonymousreply 499January 29, 2020 2:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500January 29, 2020 10:37 PM

R500 It's the youthful glow of the Freshly Single!

by Anonymousreply 501January 29, 2020 11:50 PM

She wasn’t kidding, you can really buy the mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502January 29, 2020 11:55 PM

There’s a Julianne Moore face mask, seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503January 30, 2020 12:22 AM

Kyle won’t be depressed for long when he receives his gay gold card in the mail.

Countdown to his coming out announcement

by Anonymousreply 504January 30, 2020 12:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505January 31, 2020 4:39 AM

R505, ". . . a source has revealed that Martino is already on Raya".

That source was his most recent Grindr hookup.

by Anonymousreply 506January 31, 2020 11:54 AM

Vapid, shallow woman who only will be friends with people who are less pretty than she is.

by Anonymousreply 507January 31, 2020 12:05 PM

Who's going to want to "date" a guy who's still married to his pregnant wife with whom he had two small children?

Fuck, yes. Not date.

by Anonymousreply 508January 31, 2020 12:15 PM

Three small children - one not born yet.

He’ll be making monthly child support payments for the next 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 509January 31, 2020 12:21 PM

I wonder the longevity of Eva's job as an "influencer".

by Anonymousreply 510January 31, 2020 2:19 PM

Why would he need to make monthly child support payments? The kids have millions from Susan Sarandon supporting them and will live better than him.

by Anonymousreply 511January 31, 2020 4:00 PM

He would still have to pay some kind of child support unless she refuses it. They’re his children.

by Anonymousreply 512January 31, 2020 4:23 PM

They're both so strange.

by Anonymousreply 513January 31, 2020 4:29 PM

R511, you are so fucking stupid. The children are entitled to $$ from him legally. There is a formula to calculate how much he has to pay.

by Anonymousreply 514January 31, 2020 4:32 PM

If he’s already again, he really is a POS. Eva a spoiled, vapid brat but even she must have feelings.

by Anonymousreply 515January 31, 2020 7:22 PM

^Already dating again

by Anonymousreply 516January 31, 2020 7:23 PM

Why can’t he date? You expect him to be celibate? A man’s gotta cum when a man’s gotta cum.

by Anonymousreply 517January 31, 2020 7:27 PM

Being on an app doesn't mean he's dating. He's just...available.

by Anonymousreply 518January 31, 2020 7:42 PM

I like what a poster wrote which is so true: women mourn, men replace.

by Anonymousreply 519January 31, 2020 8:06 PM

He can't be gay: No real gay man would try to kiss a woman whose accessorizes like that and piles on the makeup there like it's still 1984!

by Anonymousreply 520January 31, 2020 11:37 PM

Why does he need an app?

He gets around, I'm sure - meets tons of people.

This story is starting to get depressing....or what did I expect when the title's "Susan Sarandon’s daughter is knocked up and leaving her hubby".

NOT funny, really.

by Anonymousreply 521January 31, 2020 11:44 PM

[quote]He can't be gay: No real gay man would try to kiss a woman whose accessorizes like that and piles on the makeup there like it's still 1984!

Right, clearly he's not. There are plenty of guys out there who seem gay, who are not.

by Anonymousreply 522January 31, 2020 11:46 PM

It sounds like Eva had been hoping for a reconciliation baby, but her husband was just over it. Oops.

Still though – even though the pregnancy was extremely ill-advised, it’s not like she’s going to have to go on public assistance. The child will never want for anything.

by Anonymousreply 523February 1, 2020 2:11 PM

[quote]The child will never want for anything.

Materially maybe.

by Anonymousreply 524February 1, 2020 2:45 PM

saw him today on TV, he cut off his hair, got a buzz cut now and very grey

by Anonymousreply 525February 1, 2020 7:02 PM

R525, Kyle's new look . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526February 1, 2020 8:33 PM

He looks better.

by Anonymousreply 527February 1, 2020 10:43 PM

Face shape seems different - fillers maybe?

by Anonymousreply 528February 2, 2020 7:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529February 2, 2020 11:52 AM

Whoa. She is a celebrity ? So no Kyle since the return from Santa Fe. He is not a hands on coparent.

by Anonymousreply 530February 2, 2020 6:40 PM

I wonder if she knows wire hangers work wonders?

by Anonymousreply 531February 3, 2020 3:23 AM

So...she has his passsword

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532February 16, 2020 4:19 PM

I have a feeling they'll get back together again when the baby is born, then break up in a year after that.

by Anonymousreply 533February 16, 2020 4:21 PM

Is she posting in this thread? Coz nobody I know give a fuck about this woman.

What woman would leave the man when she's pregnant? To me, it's obvious he cheated (maybe a lot). And he got a buzz cut, so fucking ugly.

Who the fuck would want him now? he's poor and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 534February 16, 2020 4:36 PM

[quote]What woman would leave the man when she's pregnant?

One with a rich mommy who'll make sure she has everything she needs.

by Anonymousreply 535February 16, 2020 4:38 PM

Also keep in mind that she herself didn't really grow up with both of her biological parents being together, so she knows it's been done.

by Anonymousreply 536February 16, 2020 4:40 PM

These people are so gross. So trashy.

by Anonymousreply 537February 16, 2020 6:41 PM

He has to be gay. She’d forgive him and remain married if he were cheating with women. He wanted out so he could pursue men without upsetting her. They still seem to have a great bond.

This is just an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 538February 16, 2020 6:48 PM

Although he is NOT a hands on coparent, they seem cooperative with each other . Since he is living in Brooklyn, away from his kids (which is unusual for coparents) , he must have an extraordinary reason for this. And for her to be OK.

I suspect he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 539February 23, 2020 5:02 PM

Mateo Antoni Martino has arrived.

Little Eva. Happy at last. Almost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540March 14, 2020 2:13 PM

She wrote a post on how she wasn't allowing her ex to be at the birth because it was too intimate and that isn't their relationship anymore, yet she's posting pics of them al in bed together like one big happy family.

by Anonymousreply 541March 14, 2020 2:28 PM

Gay Poppa’s post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542March 14, 2020 2:30 PM

He posts a lot of instastories of the kids (less insipid than hers) so he at least sees them a lot.

by Anonymousreply 543March 14, 2020 7:03 PM

R541, Wasn't the conception just as intimate as the delivery?

by Anonymousreply 544March 14, 2020 7:13 PM

He wasn’t in the room for the delivery because she shared, “Our intimacy level has totally changed now that we aren’t a couple, obviously”.

Her two other kids, her doula, midwives and female friends were present so she had her audience.

by Anonymousreply 545March 14, 2020 9:12 PM

Mateo Martino? What a stupid name

by Anonymousreply 546March 15, 2020 2:59 AM

I hate foreign sounding names.

by Anonymousreply 547March 15, 2020 3:31 AM

Weird that he was not at the birth! Yes , it is intimate but damn that is his kid as well !

I really would love to know what is going on w/these two and if he is gay!

by Anonymousreply 548March 19, 2020 12:39 PM

They’re trash, that’s what’s going on.

They have THREE kids. There’s your first clue.

by Anonymousreply 549March 20, 2020 12:02 AM

Her mom was not at the delivery or helped Eva out. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 550March 24, 2020 1:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!