Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why hasn't brave, woke Meghan Markle denounced her rapist in-law Prince Andrew?

Has anyone asked if Andy's victims are ok?

Markle thinks she's the darling of women's empowerment, but she's a weak phony.

She has a global platform now and her silence about Prince Andrew makes her complicit in how the media and the rest of us ignore the experiences of sexually abused women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 7, 2019 8:26 AM

DEATH! DEATH TO MEGHAN MARKLE!! SHE IS TOO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! BURN HER!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2019 7:27 PM

Why should she? It would only give you more reason to bash her, OP.

You know damn well you would be ripping her apart if she did that.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2019 7:33 PM

You anti-royalty people are just a bunch of rabble-rousing Communists. Who did Prince Andrew rape? Probably no one.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2019 7:50 PM

R3 last time I checked, some 17 year old his mate Epstein loaned him.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2019 7:51 PM

I doubt that. Look, you all have to stop being so jealous of royalty. People in the upper echelons of society are very different from the hoi polloi. They’re for you to admire and to fantasize about in order to lift you out of your hum-drum lives.

Jealousy is an ugly thing. Don’t you have anything better to do than attempt to tear down your betters?

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2019 7:57 PM

Oh, please. She hasn't gone out of her way to attack him but she's not defending him either.

You sound like a Republican Trumpster who wants to bash her for being "woke"

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2019 7:58 PM

If she had integrity, she would denounce him. And in doing so, she would fundamentally change the royal family for the better, by helping to make them accountable to the society which supports them. That would be a brave, democratic thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2019 8:56 PM

OP/R7/Anti-Meghan loon, you really attach a lot of importance on her, when she's really quite a minor member of the firm known as the Royal Family, and has zero cultural or historic significance. Of course, like any extended family member of any family, she's under no obligation say or do anything. So your criticism of her is worthless and your assertion is made only to condemn her further.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2019 9:02 PM

I know right? And while we’re at it why hasn’t she picked up an ak-47 and flown to Ukraine to defend that country from Russian aggression?

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2019 9:18 PM

[quote]People in the upper echelons of society are very different from the hoi polloi.

For starters, they know that "the" is superfluous in front of "hoi polloi."

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2019 9:49 PM

She also hasn't spoken on the plight of women with irritable bowel syndrome. WHAT'S STOPPING THAT SELFISH CUNT FROM MAKING A DIFFERENCE?

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2019 9:51 PM

And WHY, if Sparkle's so WOKE, didn't she go back in time to warn her now-dead mother-in-law, the saintly Princess Diana, about what was in store for her that night in the tunnel? WHY DIDN'T YOU, MEGHAN, YOU CUNT???!!!

MURDERER!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2019 11:19 PM

Some of us don't care much about Meghan or Prince Andrew. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2019 11:21 PM

R13, tell that to OP, who's made it his life's mission to DESTROY HER!!!

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2019 11:27 PM

[quote]fundamentally change the royal family for the better, by helping to make them accountable to the society which supports them. That would be a brave, democratic thing to do.

I think someone is missing the whole point of royalty. It’s too bad Her Majesty can no longer lock people in the Tower of London.

by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2019 11:35 PM

"It’s too bad Her Majesty can no longer lock people in the Tower of London."

Yes, it's always a shame when "Divine Right" is no longer the way of the world, R15.

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2019 11:39 PM

[R7], if you ever find yourself in Paris... I urge you at all costs to avoid the Alma Tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 17November 17, 2019 11:42 PM

The Queen should cancel Parliament and order them all beheaded! Then she should start ruling again!

by Anonymousreply 18November 17, 2019 11:45 PM

People who think that "denouncing a child rapist in your own extended family" can be reasonably equated to "denouncing a common human bowel disorder" or "why can't Meghan travel in time" are too stupid for this earth.

by Anonymousreply 19November 17, 2019 11:50 PM

And R19, you're too dense to understand irony or sarcasm. And only you give a fuck about her.

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2019 11:54 PM

The rest of us are laughing at you, R19.

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2019 11:56 PM

R19 Those posters were being sardonic, you complete cretin.

Are you familiar with the Dunning-Kruger effect? “Stupid people are too stupid to understand how stupid they are”.

That’s you. So, be quiet before you embarrass yourself again.

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2019 12:04 AM

I'm still waiting for her to whip out her tit and breastfeed in public. She was going to "normalize" breastfeeding don't you know?

by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2019 12:05 AM

Zzzzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2019 12:07 AM

OP trying to make this woman a target of outrage and no one here cares to share his sad obsession.

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2019 12:10 AM

r10 they probably wouldn't. The Mountbatten-Winsdors are notoriously stupid.

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2019 12:11 AM

Because Markle is a glorified trophy wife and a faux-progressive.

by Anonymousreply 27November 18, 2019 1:13 AM

So what, R27?

by Anonymousreply 28November 18, 2019 1:17 AM

Oh poo shoes, you’re exhausting

by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2019 1:32 AM

But has she asked him is he's doing OK? Because no one hardly ever asks, you know.

by Anonymousreply 30November 18, 2019 1:47 AM

r22 I am not a cretin, and the general rule is that anyone who references Dunning-Kruger in the service of their own ends is likely misusing it, as is the case here.

r21 Please stop laughing at me!

r20 But It's not irony nor sarcasm; the moronic analogies fail both tests. I might generously call it satire, but unless the satirical posts mentioned were actually supporting the idea that woke harry and meghan should call out their rapist family member and support the victims of his crimes--many of whom are underage girls--then it fails that test too and devolves into ham-handed misdirection.

And you're wrong again, I personally don't care one IOTA about meghan, harry, the queen, andrew, or any given rich person--what I care about is woke consistency, or more correctly the lack thereof.

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2019 5:05 AM

"I personally don't care one IOTA about meghan..."

Oh my sides, R31! I'd hate to see what you'd do if you cared about her!

We're STILL laughing at you.

by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2019 11:53 AM

R31 is CONSTANTLY posting threads about this woman and yet claims he's not obsessed!

by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2019 12:00 PM

So she should get off the state payroll, R27. That’s “what”. You can pay her instead if you want to. My taxes can be used for better services than for providing security-men for that waste-of-space trophy-wife.

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2019 12:11 PM

*Meant R28

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2019 12:12 PM

Because she's a "glorified trophy wife and a faux-progressive" (your words @ R27) she should get off the state payroll? That makes no sense, but nothing does in your world does.

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2019 12:16 PM

In fact, people like you are the reason she needs security!

by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2019 12:17 PM

I would say he's the trophy husband.

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2019 12:20 PM

So many depraved, wizened fraus posting here.

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2019 10:04 AM

Actually, she should be defending him. As we all know, she can understand only too well what it's like to be pilloried by the press and public. He's family, the "family she never had." But it turned out she married into a family even trashier than her own.

I think Andrew is a greedy, stupid, arrogant, entitled man. But I have little sympathy for his accuser and so-called victim Ms Giuffre.

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2019 5:13 AM

"But I have little sympathy for his accuser and so-called victim Ms Giuffre."

So there are no victims in any of this, huh, R40? Everyone is culpable?

by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2019 12:53 PM

There are numerous victims of sexual trafficking in this sad old world, R41, eg, the captured Yazidi girls, the Rotherham school girls, the Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Harum, the Nepali girls sold into prostitution in India, the Thai girls sold into prostitution by their own families, etc, etc, etc. But judging from the photo of Virginia Roberts, aged 17, she is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2019 6:47 AM

Amen, r42. No one ever wants to talk about the Rotherham (and all the other UK cities full of trafficked girls) - or indeed the Yazidi and Boko Haram sex slaves - so take an upvote for remembering them.

And you're right, Virginia Roberts doesn't seem to fall into the same category.

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2019 9:44 AM

It’s smart of her to keep her trap shut on this one.

But it’s not out of family loyalty or better judgment. It’s just that it takes attention away from herself.

by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2019 1:05 PM

R44, how does her six week break from the limelight tally with your view of Meghan as an attention junkie? No headlines, no pictures.

by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2019 1:19 PM

R45, it doesn’t make a difference. You think Sunshine Sachs has stopped working on that account? The Daily Fail and People are still running pieces about them.

by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2019 1:28 PM

No photos or new stories, just speculation - and none of it placed by her PR. You are obsessed with Sunshine Sachs, R46. Literally fixated.

by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2019 1:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2019 1:41 PM

R48, People is a gossip magazine. It gossips, it speculates, it pretends to have sources. Why would Meghan place a harmful story like that? You have no concept of how the media works.

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2019 2:08 PM

Why, OP? Because no doubt she is thrilled that the pitiless public censure has shifted from her to Andrew. Just as Kate, formerly known as Duchess Doolittle, was thrilled by the spotlight shifting to MM's missteps.

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2019 7:34 AM

Cuckoo!

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2019 10:30 AM

Finally you hoes have stopped talking about Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 52December 7, 2019 8:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!