Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Buttigieg's nipple spotted for the first time

Excuse me while I go and jack off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2019 4:29 AM

Pete’s semi buff

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2019 4:40 AM

He looks like Mickey Mouse.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2019 5:07 AM

that tinynip is fake news

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2019 6:21 AM

Is he growing man boobs?

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2019 6:26 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2019 12:48 PM

Amateur

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2019 1:03 PM

I was at a small Pete fundraising event in Chicago. From the side, Pete's boobs seemed to be sagging, he has a good size butt and his blue pants needed a good ironing. I would date him.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2019 2:04 PM

Is that woman he's with the Rep. who resigned last week?

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2019 3:41 PM

This guy is never going to win, even if by some magic he gets the nomination and I don't think he will. I was in Orlando, FL, over the weekend on business and I slid into a barbershop to get my hair cut. It was a privately owned shop with about eight chairs and the clientele and barbers were predominately black and Spanish. There were about 20 people in the shop with most claiming to be Democrats. When Buttigieg was shown on the news everyone started giggling. I actually asked the shop if they would vote for him if he got the nomination and to my surprise only 3 people said yes. All the others said that they wouldn't vote because they couldn't see themselves voting for a homosexual for president. They claimed to be fine with gays and several knew or had family members who were gay and they were cool with them. But they felt like the US would be laughed at should he win. They also said that they felt as if the president should be "normal" and heterosexual. None of them had a problem voting for a woman.

This guy is NEVER going to win. If we give him the nomination we are doomed.

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2019 4:16 PM

Bullshit story. No one walks into an unknown barbershop, grabs the podium, and interrogates the customers about their political identification, thoughts on politics, and sex lives of their relatives and acquaintances.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 12:29 PM

You are wrong as you can possibly be, R10, because that is PRECISELY--and I do mean PRECISELY--what I did.

You've obviously never been into a Spanish barbershop in Central Florida. I didn't overthrow a government; I simply asked the shop questions.

You don't know how ridiculous I find you, claiming that this didn't happen, when I know full well that it did. What an isolated bubble you must live in. And here I thought that I was the one who, as a university professor, lived in a microcosm.

I'll say it once again: Pete Buttigieg will never, ever, win.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2019 12:17 AM

R11 Getting all extra with the "university professor" detail sealed your fate.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2019 12:25 AM

LOL @ TeamKamala

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2019 12:28 AM

Lucky Chasten who gets to nibble that shit.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2019 12:30 AM

I agree with R11. He will never even get the nomination. The US can't even elect the most qualified woman on the planet, so what makes you think they would elect a poofer?

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2019 3:16 AM

Nip slip...

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2019 4:13 AM

He's the favorite of my 82-yr. old mother. I told her no one will vote for a gay guy and she said, "Why not?!".

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2019 4:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!