Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump: "He's Almost Superhuman!"

Can you believe these two fukin bitches???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2019 5:46 AM

North Korea.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2019 3:39 AM

who are they?

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2019 3:44 AM

I think they said he is Stuporhuman.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2019 4:05 AM

I must admit he has not visibly aged in office like previous presidents, however he looked fucking terrible before and continues to look fucking terrible, so its not much of a win.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2019 10:33 AM

Presidents who age in office do so because they work long hours and are all the time facing disturbing and complex dilemmas.

It's hard to age much while watching TV and tweeting.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2019 11:38 AM

Just like all fascists do— make it seem they are godly

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2019 1:20 PM

Scarborough went off on them...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2019 4:40 AM

They’re actually CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 4:56 AM

You know, I've never seen footage of Pirro before, and now I have even more respect for Cicely Strong.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 4:57 AM

These hoes need to quit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 5:01 AM

R9, I agree! When I saw the footage, I thought, this is barely even an exaggeration.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 5:04 AM

But the Superhuman one works so HARD from 6 am (when he gets up for his morning shit and starts texting from the toilet) then watches Fox News until noon when he breaks for a Big Mac then watches Fox News and Tweets from 1 pm until bedtime. Yeah, that’s hard work.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 5:29 AM

I hope Cicely Strong does another Jeanine Pirro impersonation soon. She's hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 5:34 AM

I think Cecily does a great imitation, but what pisses me off is that she makes Pirro seem almost lovable, and not the true cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2019 5:42 AM

Trump is our fulltime liar and chief...a real lowlife scumbag , nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2019 5:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!