Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Disney Plus

Do you think it is worth adding this service if you are an adult? Would you cancel something else?

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 6:42 PM

SMH

You can try it for 7 days free OP

Without knowing you or your viewing habits...

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2019 7:22 PM

If I was an adult I'd read one of the many hundreds of threads on Disney Plus already.

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2019 7:23 PM

Maybe if you’re a mongoloid, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2019 7:23 PM

You can add it for $2 a month more if you already have a basic Hulu subscription - you add it, then they reimburse you $5.99/mo (which is your basic Hulu subscription).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2019 7:42 PM

R2 I searched. What DisneyPlus threads?

R4 Thanks, that’s good to know.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2019 9:25 PM

It’s free for a year if you use Verizon cable.

It doesn’t seem at actually have that much yet—lots of Disney shows and movies, of course. All the Star Wars movies and soon all of the Marvel movies, which they are going to start pulling off Netflix and such.

I don’t need another pay service so won’t renew after my one free year

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2019 9:40 PM

Actually OP it is called Disney POZ

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2019 10:50 PM

I'm watching "The Great Mouse Detective". Haven't seen it in over 30 years. Very grainy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2019 6:21 PM

What if your Hulu subscription is bundled with Spotify Premium?

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2019 6:30 PM

Half of my watchlist disappeared which is annoying. And I still haven't figured out how to remove stuff from my watchlist that I've already seen. And why not include filters for your watchlist since they have already categorized their entire library? Odd. I just use the "Through the Decades" tab to filter through different eras and noticed a lot of stuff missing. Besides Even Stevens and Phil of the Future, which are making surprise debuts on the service, and the originals of course, all the available content is stuff that have been available to buy or rent digitally from Itunes and Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2019 6:36 PM

So Weird is also on there which was a nice surprise.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2019 6:37 PM

I don't like how captions require a screenwide darkened band on the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2019 6:39 PM

The Star Wars Trilogy and Hocus Pocus are in 4K for the first time ever. There has been some talk that some other movies have been altered from previous presentations but nothing definitive as of yet.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2019 6:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!