Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Roger Stone found GUILTY on 7 counts!

Republican operative Roger Stone was found guilty on Friday of all seven counts against him, including witness tampering and making false statements.

Prosecutors portrayed Stone, 67, as a serial liar who tried to bully witnesses into not cooperating with authorities. They charged the confidant of President Donald Trump with making false statements, obstruction and witness tampering in a case that was an offshoot of former special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Stone is the sixth Trump aide or adviser to be convicted of charges brought as part of Mueller's probe.

His sentencing was set for Feb. 6 and he could face up to 20 years in prison. The jury deliberated for two days.

Trump tweeted shortly after the verdict was announced, asking "what about" Hillary Clinton, Jame Comey, House Intelligence Committee chair Adam Schiff and others. "Didn't they lie?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 13, 2020 12:06 AM

Trump remains a grifter and idiot.

Will he give Stone a pardon? yes

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2019 4:41 PM

YAY!! throwthe book at him!

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2019 4:44 PM

Stone is the sixth Trump aide or adviser to be convicted of charges brought as part of Mueller's probe.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2019 4:48 PM

Jail bird Stone.

What a POS

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2019 4:49 PM

but what about Hillary?? didn;t she lie? No...infact she didn;t she testified for 20 hours, had two FBI investigations and NOTHING was found. 6 of your advisors so far have been convicted...you are probably next.

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2019 4:50 PM

Well, it's about time we got some good news!! Thanks for posting, OP!

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2019 4:52 PM

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up?

Then string the nasty old fucker up from the nearest tree and let him rot. Let it be a lesson to all the old, decrepit white guys that the Constitution and laws apply to you, too.

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2019 5:00 PM

Will he and his hottie "grandson" be permitted to share a huge cigar during visiting hours in the hoosegow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2019 5:01 PM

I hope his smarmy smile got wiped right off.

he thought he was invincible

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2019 5:02 PM

His sentencing isn’t until February. He’s totally going to flee to Russia before then and never see the inside of a cell.

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2019 5:05 PM

He'd never last, R10. In Russia, he's a fucking nobody, just another thug wannabe among millions of other thug wannabes. The deeply ingrained famewhore in him couldn't stand the anonymity.

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2019 5:12 PM

Well, R10, that will end all of this "Ukraine hacked the election" nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2019 5:27 PM

Toss him in the pen! Let him rot in the clink!

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2019 5:29 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2019 5:30 PM

I just heard that Melania was his girlfriend before she hooked up with trump. Is that correct?

by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2019 5:35 PM

R15, Melania was a pass-around strumpet. It's too hard to keep track of how many men she 'dated' before Trump.

by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2019 5:37 PM

^^You would need an Excel sheet with complex formulas to keep track.

by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2019 5:40 PM

He had sex with women?

by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2019 5:42 PM

Good.

I hope the reality has kicked him in the nuts and he's sick with the horror of what awaits him in prison.

If he gets a pardon, it won't be for a while. Manafort is still rotting.

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2019 5:43 PM

How much time is he likely to get?

by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2019 5:45 PM

Could one of the DL lawyers weigh in to R20's question?

by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2019 5:50 PM

Thoughts and prayers!

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2019 5:52 PM

Trump will only pardon Stone if Stone knows things that can come back to hurt Trump, and Trump knows he knows. If Trump is confident Stone knows nothing he won't even remember the bastard's name by the time he wakes up tomorrow morning.

by Anonymousreply 23November 15, 2019 5:58 PM

He will be pardoned. Nothing will be accomplished so long as Trump has the power to pardon.

by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2019 5:59 PM

I don't know, R24. Manafort is still in the slammer.

Trump's remarks about John McCain were: “He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

In Donald Trump's warped mind and in a similar vein, he only likes people who aren't in jail.

by Anonymousreply 25November 15, 2019 6:05 PM

He still has not pardoned Manafort, R24. Trump is spiteful, disloyal, and hates “losers.” He may not pardon any of them.

by Anonymousreply 26November 15, 2019 6:09 PM

Roger Stone is pure evil - he has been in the background stirring up lies and bullshit (for pay of course!) against Democrats for years.

And with total impunity. He reeks of privilege and his demeanor is very 'fuck you, I do what I want'. He was above the law for years.

His downfall was way too late - hopefully he gets actual hard jail time.

by Anonymousreply 27November 15, 2019 6:15 PM

Faces up to 20,so why are they saying hell get off with considerably lighter?

by Anonymousreply 28November 15, 2019 6:21 PM

It's COCKGOBBLER Roger Stone, hunty.

by Anonymousreply 29November 15, 2019 6:22 PM

I always thought Stone was gay but now I'm not so sure.

by Anonymousreply 30November 15, 2019 6:35 PM

The ONLY reason Stone would get a pardon is if he had concrete evidence of Trump's criminality. And he'll never attempt it while he's in the middle of an impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2019 6:44 PM

R30, he has or had a wife and apparently it came to light that they ran an ad looking for another man to have a threesome with.

by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2019 6:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 15, 2019 7:02 PM

Has Bitsy tweeted yet?

by Anonymousreply 34November 15, 2019 7:08 PM

[quote] His sentencing isn’t until February. He’s totally going to flee to Russia before then and never see the inside of a cell.

Be assured a place in one of our finest gulags is reserved for him (like, Mother Russia is giving anyone a hero's welcome these days).

by Anonymousreply 35November 15, 2019 7:09 PM

I would think Trump's advisors would be telling him a pardon of Stone is absolutely the wrong thing for him to be doing at this point in time. It would just add to the already strong aura of guilt.

by Anonymousreply 36November 15, 2019 8:16 PM

[quote]Faces up to 20,so why are they saying hell get off with considerably lighter?

Faces up to 50.

by Anonymousreply 37November 15, 2019 8:18 PM

I want him (and Trump) to both die in prison.

by Anonymousreply 38November 15, 2019 8:19 PM

He's going to make a terrible prison wife for somebody.

by Anonymousreply 39November 15, 2019 8:22 PM

He's 67. How much longer will he last?

by Anonymousreply 40November 15, 2019 8:24 PM

Roger Stone should be fed to rats. His grandson too.

by Anonymousreply 41November 15, 2019 8:35 PM

I am so, so very happy about this. I hope the cunt is screaming in terror. I hope Milo and Jacob Wohl and Laura Loomer are all staggering around in shock, aware that they could very well be next.

by Anonymousreply 42November 15, 2019 8:35 PM

Jesus, everyone but Trump going to prison.

Unbelievable!

by Anonymousreply 43November 15, 2019 8:40 PM

[quote] He's going to make a terrible prison wife for somebody.

I'm getting visions of him dancing around in blue panties, with hormone-augmented breasts, a la Richard Speck.

by Anonymousreply 44November 15, 2019 8:41 PM

What irks me the most about him is that he has publicly stated his procedure is "Attack Attack Attack - never defend" - and "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack".

For YEARS - and the press let's him get away with it. The press is very much to blame for the political discourse in this country by allowing known liars and manipulators to go on TV unchallenged. All for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 45November 15, 2019 8:52 PM

Roger should hang this photo on the wall of his cell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 15, 2019 8:57 PM

Ahhhh. His turmoil is my pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 47November 15, 2019 9:04 PM

He deserved to die in jail after being raped repeated by Leroy, the Giant

by Anonymousreply 48November 15, 2019 9:14 PM

Who framed Roger Rabbit?

by Anonymousreply 49November 15, 2019 9:16 PM

R32, REALLY? That's interesting...I might have possibly answered that ad. Only on the condition that I see maybe just him - not her, because I've seen her, and I literally am thinking, WTH?

by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2019 9:22 PM

Pardons to follow. He’s too dangerous to be angry at Trump.

by Anonymousreply 51November 15, 2019 9:24 PM

I wonder if his prison boyfriend will enjoy the Nixon tattoo. I don’t think he’ll get much time and if he does, it will be in some minimum security joint. Once everyone except Trump is in jail, and DJT isn’t jailed/removed, pardons will abound!

by Anonymousreply 52November 15, 2019 9:25 PM

We're Sigourney Weaver and Julianne Moore. We were just discussing Julianne's new movie and were trying to remember the name of that other actress with red hair who used to be as popular as we are. And you know what? We couldn't!

by Anonymousreply 53November 15, 2019 9:30 PM

Oops! Siggy and I ducked into the wrong thread! Intended for the Elite Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 54November 15, 2019 9:31 PM

But we both hate Roger Stone and are laughing our heads off!

by Anonymousreply 55November 15, 2019 9:32 PM

[R52] Can you imagine what a boner killer it would be to be pounding away at someone's ass with Nixon staring at you?

by Anonymousreply 56November 15, 2019 9:33 PM

The thing is that Trump never does the thing that benefits any other person unless he's truly up against the wall himself. Stone is in jail - Trump will forget about him and the damage he can still do.

by Anonymousreply 57November 15, 2019 9:34 PM

So I'm watching Shimon P. talk about it on CNN, and they showed Roger Stone after the verdict, and his bitch of a wife had the nerve to touch the camera and he had to say, "Don't do that - just be polite." How is it that he's more of a lady than her?

by Anonymousreply 58November 15, 2019 9:37 PM

I hope the Crips, Bloods and Latin Kings take turns beating the shot out of him. He’ll get some kind of protection from the Nazis in the joint but ultimately he’ll hate them because they’re not rich enough so he may catch a few rapes and beatings from them too.

Oh well, sucks to be him!

by Anonymousreply 59November 15, 2019 9:39 PM

*beating the shit

Goddamn autogoddamn correct.

by Anonymousreply 60November 15, 2019 9:39 PM

I hope he gets the Jeffrey Epstein treatment

by Anonymousreply 61November 15, 2019 9:43 PM

For you, R50

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 15, 2019 9:45 PM

Here is the ad Stone posted to a "swinger website" in 1996 with the photo above:

“We are hot, athletic and very fit. We are seeking similar couples or exceptional muscular, well hung, single men. She’s 40DD-24-36 and bi. She loves to fuck hard and deep. He’s 195 lbs., trim, muscular and 8” +. She prefers jocks, military men, and body builders. No fat people or smokers need respond. Send photo and phone. ...”

by Anonymousreply 63November 15, 2019 9:50 PM

R62, R63, thanks. But Roger Stone was a bodybuilder, though? Mm...I don't know about that so much anymore...and I doubt he's hung. I'd need to see it now to believe it for back then, haha.

And if they didn't prefer fat people or smokers, what in the hell were they doing around Drumpf then?

by Anonymousreply 64November 15, 2019 9:51 PM

She’s absolutely hideous. And the pearls. Oh my sides! I love how his face is hidden but only her tits are. Her uggo mug is there’s for the whole town to recognize. Also, even with the black stripe, they are bad fake tits.

by Anonymousreply 65November 15, 2019 10:08 PM

Wow, I didn't expect this so soon! One hell of a short trial!

by Anonymousreply 66November 15, 2019 10:11 PM

R65, I told y'all she's hideous! I don't even know what prompted him to even marry her!

by Anonymousreply 67November 15, 2019 10:12 PM

Their DC ad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 15, 2019 10:21 PM

When that ad was placed, she was 50 and he was 44. Maybe they needed to spice things up for their waning libidos, get some new cocks in.

by Anonymousreply 69November 15, 2019 10:23 PM

[quote]8”+

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 15, 2019 10:30 PM

Now noted freak Alex Jones has made Stone's lawyers mad with him for revealing that Stone has already violated the gag order place by the judge which caused the prosecutors to request that Stone be remanded to custody immediately. 3 -----------

Alex Jones: Roger Stone’s Lawyers Are Furious With Me For Publicizing His Request For A Pardon From Trump

According to Alex Jones, Roger Stone’s lawyers are furious with him for airing Stone’s request for a pardon by Trump.

Following his conviction, prosecutors argued that Roger Stone should be immediately remanded into custody because he violated a gag order he is under by passing a public announcement through far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones the previous day. Stone, however, was released by the judge on certain conditions, including an ongoing gag order, as he awaits his February sentencing.

During his November 15 broadcast of The Alex Jones Show, Jones read a text message from one of Stone’s attorneys that purportedly said, “Your reporting almost got Roger taken into custody immediately upon the verdicts. The government cited you and argued for immediate imprisonment. Please be cautious about your comments concerning private communications.” Jones’ on-air comments on November 15 reveal a rift between Jones’ Infowars and Stone’s attorneys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 15, 2019 10:37 PM

Alex Jones Vows To Out Roger Stone’s Jurors

“Now we know who’s on that jury, and it’s legal and lawful, and in the next few days we’re going to be exposing it: CIA operatives, Democrat Party operatives, people that work for Clinton, Obama, high-level — not just this one woman, the first that it came out in that hearing, was selected as the first juror.” – Alex Jones, on his Infowars show today. Yesterday Jones, claiming to be speaking at Roger Stone’s request, publicly begged Trump to pardon him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 15, 2019 10:39 PM

Don Cherry and Roger Stone both go down in the same week.

Has the day of reckoning for right-wing old men has finally come?

by Anonymousreply 73November 15, 2019 10:47 PM

How proud their daughters must be.

by Anonymousreply 74November 15, 2019 10:53 PM

Just remember that when the president pardons someone, they lose their Fifth Amendment right to self-incrimination, and can thus be forced to testify against anyone... which is part of the reason why Trump hasn't pardoned Manafort. They know too much and it suits Trump just fine to let them rot in jail. What Trump isn't counting on is that Stone, in his mimicry of Nixon, will turn on anyone, and sitting in prison tends to heighten one's sense of, shall we say, injustice. And Stone is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

by Anonymousreply 75November 15, 2019 10:53 PM

[quote]Can you imagine what a boner killer it would be to be pounding away at someone's ass with Nixon staring at you?

Most of his fellow prisoners probably have no idea who Nixon was, much less what he looked like.

by Anonymousreply 76November 15, 2019 11:00 PM

Trump will pardon the bastard. I hate these people and wish them serious illness.

by Anonymousreply 77November 15, 2019 11:05 PM

Why the fuck isn't that low life Flynn, in prison? Seriously, Flynn is a real shot head, hecshould be dead.

Free till February? He will be long gone. That judge should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 78November 15, 2019 11:14 PM

It's 8 counts if they include the nasty toupee.

by Anonymousreply 79November 15, 2019 11:27 PM

Has Alex Jones committed any crimes?

by Anonymousreply 80November 15, 2019 11:36 PM

R80, exposing his face, voice, fat body, and dangerously stupid conspiracy theories is a crime against humanity.

by Anonymousreply 81November 15, 2019 11:38 PM

Sociopaths like Alex Jones often eventually slip up and face justice.

by Anonymousreply 82November 15, 2019 11:53 PM

The verdict kills two birds with one Stone.

by Anonymousreply 83November 15, 2019 11:53 PM

R78, I would fuck Flynn and if he could get me near Putin to do so too, I would. Just saying. I guess I like men that are thuggish, haha.

by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2019 12:16 AM

It will be very interesting to see if Trump pardons Stone before the election. I expect that Trump will pardon everyone just after the election, regardless of whether he wins or loses. I highly doubt Trump pardons anyone before the election, maybe if one of his kids goes to jail he might consider it.

by Anonymousreply 85November 16, 2019 12:45 AM

R67 she’s an absolute beast. Maybe her vagina is world class, so he married her? She looks somewhat less terrifying, though more Flashdance, in the pic at R68. Still a monster though. Oof.

by Anonymousreply 86November 16, 2019 12:47 AM

[quote] Can you imagine what a boner killer it would be to be pounding away at someone's ass with Nixon staring at you?

There is plenty of bone killer material even without the tattoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 16, 2019 12:50 AM

Gross. Do we have to keep seeing all these pics of Stone half-naked?

by Anonymousreply 88November 16, 2019 12:53 AM

If Alex Jones starts publishing the juror's names I predict there will be a rash of new lawsuits against him, which he can clearly not afford to defend against. Hopefully someone close to him with some rational sense will tell him he'd better keep his mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 89November 16, 2019 12:54 AM

After those retina scorching nudes of Stone and Stonette, unless there is independent legal proof of his 8 plus inches claim, I want false advertising added to his charges. And an extra charge for that crime against humanity rug he’s sporting. He seems like such a cuck motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 90November 16, 2019 12:56 AM

R90, that's an insult to real cuckold men!

by Anonymousreply 91November 16, 2019 12:58 AM

R91 my apologies. Perhaps he’s just an enormous under the thumb walking talking vagina. Sorry to any offended cucks.

by Anonymousreply 92November 16, 2019 1:10 AM

What did he use to dial this phone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 16, 2019 1:12 AM

What did he use to dial this phone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 16, 2019 1:12 AM

R32, just like Manafort did with his poor drug addicted, alcohol dependent, brain addled wife!

Boy, these people sure have lots in common. Trump, Manafort and Stone all abused their wives either emotionally, and/or physically, and all insisted a third or fourth party be present, when they either had sex with their wives, or when they themselves, had sex with the third party, with the wife observing.

These men love being cucked, and have zero issues sharing. And to their credit, most said they were “adventurous”.

This all leads to Mike Pence, and the rest of the vermin who haven’t yet jumped ship.

Either Pence is a swinger, or he’s more sociopathic and power hungry than all of them put together. Likely both. Same goes for Mother.

Hypocrites understand others can see right through them, right?

by Anonymousreply 95November 16, 2019 1:16 AM

R95 not every woman who does groups is abused. Some like it. And no one has to do it. They can tell their husbands to fuck off if they aren’t down. But there goes the money and the lifestyle I guess, when he trades you in for a more compliant ho.

by Anonymousreply 96November 16, 2019 1:24 AM

So Alex Jones thinks the jury was filled with CIA Operative and Obama-Clinton sympathizers?? LOLOLOLOLOL

That’s always the greatest right’s go-to complaint whenever they have been convicted

by Anonymousreply 97November 16, 2019 1:36 AM

{quote] So Alex Jones thinks the jury was filled with CIA Operative and Obama-Clinton sympathizers?? LOLOLOLOLOL

It's funny that fatass Alex Jones can find out this interesting information on the jurors, but Stone's own attorneys apparently couldn't. His attorneys had every chance in the world to accept or reject any prospective juror, so it these made it through then Stone and his attorneys must have been very happy with them.

Of course Jones knows this. He's just counting on his listener base being too dumb to have any knowledge of the jury selection process. Which they are of course.

by Anonymousreply 98November 16, 2019 11:19 AM

That slob Jones needs to be put in the public stocks so we can throw shit at him for the rest of his miserable existence.

The day that lying shitstain drops dead, I will throw a party.

by Anonymousreply 99November 17, 2019 7:47 AM

Pardons usually come when a president leaves office. When he loses 2020, he will pardon all his cronies.

by Anonymousreply 100November 18, 2019 6:27 PM

I certainly hope they've taken Stone's passport away from him. If anyone is a good flight risk it's him.

by Anonymousreply 101November 18, 2019 6:29 PM

Lying jackass

by Anonymousreply 102November 18, 2019 6:32 PM

He's old, ridiculous, easily recognized, decrepit, monolingual, and he has no money.

I doubt he's a flight risk.

by Anonymousreply 103November 18, 2019 8:44 PM

Roger Stone may just die in prison:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 10, 2020 10:44 PM

only 7 to 9 years? ugh

hopefully he gets 9

by Anonymousreply 105February 10, 2020 10:46 PM

r103 he has a LOT of money. Don't believe those lying jackals when they claim to be poor. Stone has been around for over 40 years making money with his propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 106February 10, 2020 10:49 PM

I hope it's a typo and he gets 79 years.

Malignant shitstain cyclops!

by Anonymousreply 107February 10, 2020 10:51 PM

Think that Trump will pardon him?

I doubt it. He's damaged goods. A loser. Trump hates losers.

by Anonymousreply 108February 10, 2020 11:29 PM

You just know Trump is stringing them along with the pardons. He probably will pardon a bunch of people his last day in office (including himself, if he can, although I know it's not supposed to be valid).

by Anonymousreply 109February 11, 2020 3:31 AM

R109, Trump will pardon a lot of celebrity criminals he’s never met, and overlook his own henchmen.

by Anonymousreply 110February 11, 2020 3:35 AM

Ugh, I can't believe the Justice Department overruled the sentencing recommendations. You know it's bad when all four prosecutors quit the case.

I hope there's a rebellion in the Justice Department.

by Anonymousreply 111February 11, 2020 11:19 PM

R110 One thing that makes Trump unusual, even among villains, is that he doesn't even reward those who are loyal to him. Even mafioso stick by their wingman... up to a point of course

by Anonymousreply 112February 11, 2020 11:39 PM

Pardoning Stone is a lose/lose proposition for Trump. That's why he's trying to reduce his sentence.

On the plus side, Barr may end up going to prison over this when there's Democratic leadership again.

by Anonymousreply 113February 13, 2020 12:02 AM

I didn't realize that if Trump pardoned Stone he would be waiving stone's 5th Amendment rights so when Stone is called back to testify after Donald is out of office, he would be forced to incriminate Trump since he ties him to a lot of crimes.

Trump only pardons people who he doesn't know (for now).

by Anonymousreply 114February 13, 2020 12:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!