Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I have this adorable fuck buddy

He’s a lot of fun, but fucking him is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, so I can never cum that way. Is there a way to fix this problem? If so, what’s a delicate way to bring it up? He’s rather sensitive and can blow up if things aren’t put to him just right.

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2019 5:35 AM

How old is he?

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2019 3:58 AM

He’s 45.

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2019 4:02 AM

He might need to do some kegels and pelvic floor muscle tightening.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2019 4:23 AM

OP, I understand the problem. But exactly what is it you expect your fuck buddy to do about it? If his rosebud is the entryway to Carlsbad Caverns, he can’t just wiggle his nose and turn his rear end into a human fleshlight.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2019 4:29 AM

Ace Hardware carries a line of sphincter reducers that work quite well, sort of a plug and go remedy.

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2019 4:37 AM

Are you using a condom OP?

If so, get on Prep, and throw the rubbers in the trash.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2019 4:39 AM

Get a bigger hotdog.

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2019 4:49 AM

As Reply 7 hints, maybe it's not him...it's you?

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2019 4:53 AM

Fuck him from behind, and have him lie on his side. Bring a leg up, bent at the knee. (Doesn't matter which one) Squeeze the buttcheeks together. This felt a bit tighter when I was in relationship with a hallway.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2019 5:04 AM

R4, I was wondering if there were some exercises he could do, along the lines of what R3 suggested. There must be a way to tighten that mussy.

And no, it’s definitely him. I don’t have this issue with other guys.

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2019 2:33 AM

Find a younger guy.

by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2019 2:40 AM

Perform the Palm Springs Pucker....Squeeze lime juice on his mussy ...that makes it draw up real good...

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2019 2:55 AM

You could always try the old undignified Jeff Stryker line: "tighten that ass! I said tighten that ass!", but I prefer my previous advice.

by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2019 3:07 AM

Is it hot fucking him anyway? Does he enjoy it? If both are yes, then do it, but cum some other way.

The problem with the kegel advice is you'd have to tell him that he needs to do it...He might take that the wrong way. Perhaps he is used to getting fucked by someone much larger than you and he's just stretched out.

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2019 4:32 AM

WHILE you’re fucking him tell him to squeeze down on your dick. Then when he asks afterward just say that’s hot to you.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2019 4:35 AM

Try Ballpark Franks - “They Plump When You Cook ‘Em”!

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2019 4:48 AM

HEY OP, YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK!

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2019 5:02 AM

Just throw a hambone in there for a little friction. If it's as loose as you say, he'll never notice.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2019 8:24 AM

Find a mate, double penetrate

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2019 3:43 AM

This isn't difficult. Tell him you're into dildo play, and then wedge as many as you need to in there until the tightness suits your needs.

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2019 3:52 AM

1] both be on PrEP 2] use old fashioned Vaseline, increased friction and drag, 3] make sure he gets a hardon when you you are inside him, 4] when all faiils...alum...

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2019 4:04 AM

Various stores and sites sell "cock extenders" to add girth to your cock, and still maintain sensation for you.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2019 4:04 AM

R19 I like that one, and it rhymes too. Kudos for creativity and helping solve his problem

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2019 4:22 AM

A true buddy would call in an army of support. I’m thinking the Salvation Army.

Flash a photo of salvationists before his eyes whilst throwing him a fuck. He’ll clamp up real good. Shit, ring a bell and see if the fucker coughs up change.

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2019 4:44 AM

Nobody is going to want to buy the whole freaking ice cream truck when you hand out popsicles for free, OP.

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2019 5:02 AM

OP, when you’re inside of your FB from behind, punch the back of his head as you feel like you're nearing climax. His body will momentarily seize, thus tightening your boy toy’s mushy mussy just long enough to achieve the snug sensation you desire. The Donkey Punch never fails. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2019 5:17 AM

Tell him it's like flinging a hotdog down a hallway!

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2019 5:19 AM

Wear a crocheted condom, telling him your Johnson gets cold in the cavern of secrets.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2019 5:23 AM

Fisting?

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2019 5:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!