Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Lopez and Robert Pattinson sit down for a chat- Actors on Actors

Another interesting combo from Variety, pairing J Lo with Rob Patt. This is a very interesting one and fun.

I know people say that the Chris Evans and ScarJo one is the best, but they have known each other since like 2001. They are friends (that have fucked). I like when random actors are paired.

I love how right away Rob starts off by praising Hustlers and J Lo’s fantastic performance in it. She asks him, “Is it true, I heard you saw it twice? Or once?” He laughs and says “once”. And asks who told her he saw it twice lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 17, 2019 6:43 AM

It’s pretty awkward, because of Pattinson. He has a very weird personality and sense of humor, and his natural face always looks disinterested and bored until he smiles and overdoes it.

J Lo is trying to engage with him but he looks detached.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 10:33 PM

I find it funny how on the Boogie Nights thread we are speaking of Goodfellas also, and in this interview she mentions “Goodfellas” and “Boogie Nights” as he two examples.

It’s like she’s a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 10:39 PM

How has Jennifer Lopez known him since 2001? Did she babysit him back then?

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 10:42 PM

Is she giving him acting advice?

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 10:58 PM

There have already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it?

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 11:08 PM

R3 re-read what was written. Chris Evans and ScarJo have known each other since 2001. Not J Lo and Pat.

R4 no but she comes off kind of condescending at times and not sincere. I laughed during the final moments when she was discussing how her and Shakira doing the Super Bowl in Miami is the most important one because it’s two Latinas and Latinas are being treated like shit in this Country. She was ACTING emotional. It was not sincere.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 11:10 PM

However, she looks great....

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 11:39 PM

I liked this interview. I was surprised at how engaging she was, and how she tried to draw Pattinson out. He could barely look in her eyes or feign interest. She was charming.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 11:58 PM

Can’t believe this twerp is going to be Batman.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2019 12:03 AM

Two master thespians!

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2019 1:37 AM

[Quote] She was ACTING emotional. It was not sincere.

Has she ever been sincere about anything??

by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2019 5:32 AM

R11 yes, I’m always sincere with my acting craft. I mentor many Hollywood Stars.

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2019 5:34 AM

R12 good one 🤣

by Anonymousreply 13November 14, 2019 9:42 AM

What is going on with her makeup in OP’s pic?

by Anonymousreply 14November 14, 2019 10:28 AM

Too much of it r14

by Anonymousreply 15November 14, 2019 11:23 AM

Is he on the spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 16November 14, 2019 11:56 AM

Ugh, I don’t care how good his performance in The Lighthouse was, he still strikes me as weird and untalented. I’d say his career is a mystery, but it isn’t, Twilight gave it to him. As much as he hates it, he owes everything to that stupid teen movie. I doubt he would ever be hired for the films he’s been doing lately if he hadn’t been Edward first.

by Anonymousreply 17November 14, 2019 12:08 PM

Ugh her Latina self pity was patently obviously. And her shoulders and upper body look mannish.

by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2019 7:18 AM

R18 the username checks out.

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2019 10:27 AM

Well, she is Latina. And sees how many are being treated right now.

by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2019 1:58 PM

R20 no doubt. But she’s doesn’t care. That last few minutes of that interview was the fakest, most constipated performance ever.

by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2019 9:10 PM

I appreciate that he said he wanted the Batman part, and sought it out. Many celebrities play down the chasing and effort involved, and act like it fell into their laps.

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2019 9:17 PM

R22 hopefully he can pull it off. And not end up hating Batman like he does with Twilight.

by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2019 2:53 AM

R17 Who knows, he had that head start with a central role in a Harry Potter film. Not that it has helped any of the child actors who weren't the main three.

by Anonymousreply 24November 17, 2019 1:13 AM

R24 Actually, Alfred Enoch, the kid who played Dean (aka the only black child at Hogwarts) went on to have the most success of any of the Harry Potter backgrounders (and maybe even of the main 3 if you don’t count the insipid Emma Watson). He went on to land the starring role on ABC’s ‘How To Get Away With Murder’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 17, 2019 2:37 AM

R25 he's such a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 26November 17, 2019 3:54 AM

R25 Ah, you're right.

by Anonymousreply 27November 17, 2019 6:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!