Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gerard Butler is 50 today.

Never married. Gay?

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2019 4:10 AM

Used to be hot, have no idea what he looks like now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 2:56 PM

He's straight and a whore at that. Or did people forget about him fucking a random girl in a Coachella potterpotty? Or sticking it in Brandi Glanville on a beach two seconds after meeting her?

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 2:56 PM

He's a big lush.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 2:58 PM

Maybe he's just smart.

Don't know why we are still forcing the idea of marriage on everybody.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 3:00 PM

[quote]He's straight and a whore at that. Or did people forget about him fucking a random girl in a Coachella potterpotty? Or sticking it in Brandi Glanville on a beach two seconds after meeting her?

So, he'll fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 3:03 PM

[quote]Maybe he's just smart.

He fucked Brandi Glanville, how smart can he really be?

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 3:05 PM

“So, he'll fuck anything.”

The Butler did it.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 3:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 3:51 PM

Rumored to be straight and an obnoxious drunk.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 5:25 PM

Straight and a complete alcoholic

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 5:54 PM

That’s an old school looking 50.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 5:59 PM

[quote] Gerard Butler is 50 today. Never married. Gay?

Doesn't matter.

He's fucking OLD.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 6:02 PM

Scummy douche

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 6:07 PM

He can put on or lose weight very quickly, which must be awful for his body--he'll end up with diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 6:12 PM

It's amazing he's lasted this long, given his very slender talents and rapidly degenerating looks.

He is one of the worst offenders of all time with his accent: he has played American, British, Irish, and even Russian across numerous projects. Not only is he unable to achieve or sustain a convincing accent in any of them, he cannot be bothered to hide his strong (and unappealing) native Scottish accent.

Lazy and largely without talent.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 6:17 PM

R12 deal with it Ass wipe. You’ll be 50 some day, although you sound so fucking dumb that you’ll prob be killed by a parked bus.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 6:22 PM

Fantastic butt.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 6:39 PM

You have to admit he was scorching hot in "300."

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2019 10:58 PM

He's never been hotter than in 2003's "Lara Coat and the Cradle Of Life" movie.

He's recently lost a lot of weight and looks great again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2019 11:03 PM

His weight loss was apparent at George Clooney's Halloween party a few weeks ago.

Looks GREAT!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2019 11:03 PM

I loved him in Guy Richie's gangster comedy "RockNrolla" with Idris Elba, Tom Hardy, Mark Strong and Tandi Newton. The scene in which one of Butler's hoodlum-mates comes out to him is a gem. Be sure to watch through the end credits for more good-to-the-last-drop hilarity.

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2019 2:53 AM

^^ Guy Ritchie, Thandi Newton (sp)

by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2019 2:57 AM

RockNRolla is one of my favorite movies. I love Mark Strong.

Those two Russians had Butler tied up. Awesome/

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2019 3:17 AM

He's been to rehab. Shame if he's drinking again

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2019 3:20 AM

He could still get it but whats with those weird folds under his pecs???

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2019 3:51 AM

he looks hot here. havent seen him in anything for years..last was the ridiculous law abiding citizen movie I randomly saw at some peoples place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2019 3:58 AM

I waited on him a few years ago. He was very outgoing, kind of obnoxious in a friendly drunk bro way, and with a bunch of straight drunk friends. He is not as handsome in person.

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2019 4:07 AM

R2 To be fair, who hasn’t left his cock in Brandi Glanville? She’s a walking cock holster. Why, I was in LAX and she walked by. Sure as heck, my dick ran off and hot dogged her. I had to chase it down to get it back before she boarded her flight to Hawaii. That would have been a thing.

You gotta guard the sausage when that hot trolley ambles by.

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2019 4:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!