Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

House of Flowers

I just discovered this delightful Mexican show on Netflix. Any other fans? I love all the gay storylines. But even the other plot lines are entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2021 9:40 PM

nobody watching huh?

by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2019 6:05 AM

Just watched the final season and it's a fantastic show. Dark comedy with lots of gays, hot guys and over the top camp characters.

In case anyone is interested to binge-watch the show, the "Funeral" special is best to watch before starting with season two.

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2020 9:36 PM

Keeps popping up in my feed. Perhaps, I shall watch.

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2020 9:42 PM

OP, started watching it last night. I love how quirky it is. The characters are a hoot! Great recommendation. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2020 4:52 PM

I love the eldest daughter who talks like she's on valium or some other mood stabilizer. The on/off relationship drama with the brother gets a bit old though. The wacky side characters really make the show. And the opening credits for each season are very well done.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2020 6:28 PM

I started watching it. The older gay guy, "Diego", (Juan Pablo Medina) is hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2021 9:13 PM

Diego is very hot but the brother is an annoying, self-absorbed flake.

I have a crush on Paulina and her crazy, whimsical way of speaking. The younger sister is irritating.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2021 9:32 PM

Thanks, OP. I never heard of this show and now I'm hooked.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2021 9:37 PM

It's a fabulous show esp the first two or three seasons. Smart and funny and VERY sexy.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2021 9:38 PM

The mother is totally a DLer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2021 9:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!