Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So I have a crush on two brothers who live in my apartment building

They both have girlfriends but I get strong vibes from them. They seem to get nervous around me. I road the elevator with one of them and his girlfriend, and she started pawing him IN THE ELEVATOR. I'm sure he's happy with her, her ass is huge, but I guess she felt threatened for some reason and needed to assert her dominance?

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 5:27 PM

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 4:44 AM

“They seem to get nervous around me. I road the elevator with one of them ...”

I’m guessing that you are the equivalent of 9 people of the 10 person limit in that elevator.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 4:54 AM

"They both have girlfriends but I get strong vibes from them. "

Congratulations on your continuing pursuit of barely available men. A lifetime of frustration and unhappiness await you and each victory will be more pyrrhic than the last.

Kudos to you for finding the key to misery.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 5:02 AM

Delusions play tricks on the mind

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 5:12 AM

OH THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 5:13 AM

Maybe you are a little too obvious with your crush, and that's why they act nervous, and the girlfriends act weird

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 5:16 AM

I LOVE situations like these! When I sense a guy is nervous around me, I purposely start being nice as can be whenever I see them (but not flirty). Eventually they feel at ease and start loosening up.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 5:25 AM

No wonder they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 5:30 AM

Marriage is between a man and a woman.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 5:32 AM

[quote]No wonder they hate us.

The stuff we read about in the news proves they hate us no matter how much we try to “behave” anyway, so who cares anymore?

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 5:40 AM

They're both sooooo hot.

I wanna talk to one of them. One of them is definitely interested in me. Why, I don't know.

They may be Brazilian. I couldn't figure out what language they were speaking in the elevator.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 5:48 AM

OP, perhaps you could invite them over for cocktails, making sure you have plenty of booze on hand. Tell them that you wish their girl friends could join but you have limited space. I'm sure it goes without saying, but I'll say anyway, leave your caftan in the closet and wear something a bit more butch. Let the fun begin!

Boa sorte!

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 6:12 AM

The girlfriend pawing reminds me of when Bruno is at that Swingers party and that girl starts screaming about “why would he want that? He’s straight! Why would he want that, when he got this pussy right here?!”

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 6:53 AM

I cannot wait for the next episode of this tragi-comic saga! Will hapless deluded OP get his ass thrown off his very own balcony?

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 7:11 AM

Just tell them you wanna suck them off. If the bjs aren't the best they've ever received you will give them $100.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 7:15 AM

You ROAD the elevator??

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 7:22 AM

They were probably nervous the lift would break down with your immense weight in it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 7:27 AM

I'm fit you cunts

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2019 7:41 AM

OP, fit or not, don't shit where you eat. Think what it would be like to ride the elevator with these two and their gfs if you have gotten your signals crossed.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2019 7:44 AM

So, OP, so it could be that they are both so, like, totally gay, but they’re completely repelled by a ditzy queen who opens a sentence with “So”.

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2019 7:52 AM

[quote]They seem to get nervous around me

My uncle had a dog like that. Yes, good old Uncle Armless

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2019 9:00 AM

A few days ago I jacked off to one of them in my head. Now I'm seeing them everywhere. Power of attraction?

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2019 4:02 PM

[quote]They both have girlfriends but I get strong vibes from them. They seem to get nervous around me.

No, they get strong vibes from you. Then see the second sentence.

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2019 4:07 PM

Do you know which apartment they’re in? Slip a note under the door that just says “Yum. Come to Mama.” That ought to make them feel more relaxed.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2019 5:25 PM

Ask one of them if your caftan makes you look fat.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 5:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!