Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Switching sexual roles

So, my body is built to be a top but I much prefer bottoming. I am 6’3” and weigh 190 lbs with a big dick. I used to be much skinnier so it was easier to find tops hungry to fuck a frail twink, but now that I have filled out, all the bottoms want me. I am seeing this one guy for instance who any “real” top would dream of fucking, but I still crave being tossed around like a ragdoll and force fucked… as rare as it was.

Now that I want a relationship, my question is: was there ever a point in your life that you sacrificed your sexual role for the sake of finding a partner? Did you find that it was worth it or did you always secretly want to go back to your original role? I’m not talking about switching it up every now and then, but actually assuming the opposite role for the majority of the time.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 3:08 AM

Big dicks are a waste on bottoms

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 2:42 AM

Always make sure your potential knows your preferences and fantasies and wants to help you fulfill them. Resentment grows if you're into making their fantasies come true but yours aren't being met and they don't care.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 2:53 AM

As you’ve experienced, your interests and preferences change. They’ll continue to change, too. It’s not unreasonable you’ll want to explore other area of sexuality.

The challenge won’t be in finding sex partners. It’ll be finding someone who’s going to be there with you beyond sex.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 3:01 AM

I think you are a dedicated bottom dating a bottom, it's not going to work unless you want to be unsatisfied sexually. Or you have an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 3:04 AM

[quote]I am 6’3” and weigh 190 lbs with a big dick

I think pics will provide me with clarity about your situation!

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 3:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!