Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Where's My Roy Cohn?" (2019)

This played for only one week at my local multiplex (the viewing I saw was just two people: me and what looked like an older lesbian).

I was under the impression it would be a documentary on Donald Trump (the 'my' in the title) but it was just a Roy Cohn biography, with a couple mentions of him and The Donald in the 1980s.

Did Trump's lawyers take the editing shears to the footage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 29, 2020 3:22 AM

For anyone who might care to see this documentary, it's now up at hdbest.net

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2020 11:53 AM

Roy was the prototype for hate-filled semi-powerful self-hating gay guys in politics whose agendas are to target and shame other gay guys (and distract attention from themselves).

We see the same behaviors and patterns from Aaron Schock, Ted Haggard, Baptist minister George Rekers, Florida congressman Mark Foley, Indiana representative Philip Hinkle, Senator Larry Craig, Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert.

by Anonymousreply 2February 29, 2020 3:00 AM

Gremlin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 29, 2020 3:05 AM

The Rosenbergs were guilty as sin and deserved to die.

by Anonymousreply 4February 29, 2020 3:18 AM

Sony Pictures Classics distributed this. Sony also is successor-in-interest to Embassy Television, the original production company of [italic]Who's The Boss?[/italic], unquestionably one of the worst TV shows ever, whose fifth banana Danny Pintauro used his undeserved fame from it to infect other gay men with HIV.

Sony also distributed that anti-semitic fascist pedophile melodrama set in the 1980s.

Letting them buy a movie studio was and is a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 5February 29, 2020 3:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!