Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Our man Pete Buttigieg is at first place in the high quality Iowa poll and leftists have restarted spreading lies about him

Beware of these lies . They are usually about one of these three,

1) That Buttigieg has changed his policy positions (especially m4a)

2) That his record with minorities in South Bend is not good

3) That media and the rich have vested interest in promoting him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2019 1:23 PM

There’s already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it?

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 2:29 AM

So who really cares about all these stupid, stupid, idiotic polls? I mean this stupid thing isn't even until FEBRUARY!! Why is anyone even paying attention to these silly polls?? They change all the time.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 2:42 AM

They will all attack Pete now, led by the corporatist Republican-lite DNC.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 4:47 AM

Is it just me but is Pete is looking rather more handsome these days? Maybe it's a winner's glow of confidence or they're publishing more flattering pics of him.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2019 12:17 PM

Isn’t #1 and #2 factual?

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2019 12:26 PM

Just Warren or is Sanders doing it too?

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2019 12:27 PM

Is he still creaming his jeans for Mr Jesus?

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2019 12:33 PM

I should hope so r7. It's a very smart and ethical stance he's staked out from day one.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2019 1:22 PM

Fuckin hate that smug chipmunk and his sycophants.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2019 1:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!