Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gloria Estefan

Listening to her on Spotify. Thoughts on her? She seems like a decent person. She and Emilio have been married for what seems like forever. Lesbian daughter.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 4:40 AM

I grew up listening to her (32 year old here) because of my mom. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 2:04 AM

She's one of those people others point to and say, be Humble or else you'll get yours.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 2:08 AM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been so hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? What's your problem? I mean really, what's your damn problem?

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 2:09 AM

Was she an asshole prior to her accident?

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 2:10 AM

Supposedly, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 2:12 AM

Does she still live on/own that island in the Miami area?

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 2:13 AM

Her musical is surprisingly entertaining. Has almost all of her songs:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 2:13 AM

LOVE her . Always have. In Miami she is GOD. My mothers is Cuban and I grew up going to Miami every year in the 60s-70s. It became obvious by the time I was 6 that I was a nelly queen. My mothers side never once judged me or treated me any differently. My fathers side however,good white baptists,treated me like a freak. Cubans get a bad rap about being conservative but when it comes to things like sexuality they dont really care. To Gloria her daughter is simply her daughter,who she sleeps with is probably immaterial to her. Im sure she'd rather have a passel of nietos,Cuban women live for that shit , but Id bet good money it hasnt changed her love.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 2:27 AM

She gives off major baby dyke energy in her early appearances and is pretty butch in interviews. I wouldn't be surprised if she's bi or lesbian herself. Years ago Datalounge was convinced her son was gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 2:38 AM

Olivia Newton-John who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 2:42 AM

Please R9 ! DL is convinced every man ever born is gay.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 2:43 AM

Dumping her boyfriend to surround herself with pussy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 2:44 AM

R12, thank you! I was trying to remember that video with the cats.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 2:46 AM

Ah to feel this way about a man again .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 2:55 AM

She may be one of the few normal people in the music business. No sex scandals, drug abuse, diva antics, or breakdowns.

Her pop hits still sound good decades later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 4:32 AM

Vote for your favorite:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 4:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!