Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Silk sheets

Has anyone ever had any (or been with a guy who had them)? Did they feel good?

by Anonymousreply 24January 6, 2020 3:04 AM

I use silk pillow cases to prevent wrinkles. I'm 68, but look 23 because of them.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 1:48 AM

Hard to wash cum out, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 1:48 AM

Too warm, silk cotton blend is fine. ...and typically "satin sheets" are poly or some other synthetic, but actual pure silk sheets tend to be too warm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 1:50 AM

Hard to wash the cum out, is that a plus or a minus?

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 1:54 AM

Not silk, but I always use satin sheets in the summer, because they are cooler, and flannel sheets in the winter.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 1:59 AM

Personally I think it would be romantic

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 2:01 AM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been so hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? What's your problem? I mean really, what's your damn problem?

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 2:18 AM

Wow someone is hot and bothered

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 2:37 AM

They feel good but also slippery.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 7:43 AM

I’ve always wanted to try feeling these, but have not yet.

by Anonymousreply 10January 2, 2020 2:10 AM

Wouldn't you slide off the bed while fucking? or worse yet slide up to the headboard which would result in a lot of head banging.

by Anonymousreply 11January 2, 2020 2:19 AM

Depends on how you fuck. But sex comes in many forms other than fucking

by Anonymousreply 12January 2, 2020 2:23 AM

get the Cozy Earth bamboo sheet. OMG, they are AMAZING!

by Anonymousreply 13January 2, 2020 2:30 AM

Great suggestion r13, but I still wanna try full on silk

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2020 2:26 AM

You just slide around all night

by Anonymousreply 15January 6, 2020 2:32 AM

I don't like satin/silk sheets but a man in satin boxers drives me insane

by Anonymousreply 16January 6, 2020 2:33 AM

So sexy

by Anonymousreply 17January 6, 2020 2:49 AM

Silk sheets are not comfortable. Too slick and hot. Satin is worse, no matter what blend it is.

My grandmother had a mountain cabin and as a kid I would sleep under fur blankets when there in the winter for the holidays or weekends. I never thought about it but now it makes we queasy. She had a red fox and a multi-colored rabbit. My brother had the rabbit one because foxes scared him.

Now I sleep with white flannel sheets and pillow cases year-round. Cool in summer, warm in winter.

by Anonymousreply 18January 6, 2020 2:50 AM

Since when is slick and sweaty a bad thing?

by Anonymousreply 19January 6, 2020 2:51 AM

I hate the way silk feels, across the board.

by Anonymousreply 20January 6, 2020 2:53 AM

Wrinkle City, OP - same goes for silk/satin Pajamas. Plus the top sheet is forever sliding off.

by Anonymousreply 21January 6, 2020 2:55 AM

R16 that is the second time I’ve read that statement on DL today, was that you in the other thread (can’t remember which)?

by Anonymousreply 22January 6, 2020 2:57 AM

It’s like trying to fuck on a slip n slide.

by Anonymousreply 23January 6, 2020 3:03 AM

Well let me try it then

by Anonymousreply 24January 6, 2020 3:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!