Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Seriously, Why does DL hate Supermodel Chrissy Teigen so much?

She is super funny, super pretty, super smart and liberal and an ally to us etc. She also hates Trump!

We should be showing her love and appreciation, not hate!!! She is a beautiful human!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 15, 2019 2:58 AM

I don’t think people hate her here? She’s a little overexposed at the moment but I think she and John are having a “moment” and trying to make the most of it before they are old news

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 1:34 AM

Her obnoxious hulu commercial, which opened every series on nbc.com for over a week. I hate her guts.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 1:47 AM

She’s fresh and fun

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 1:51 AM

I’m sort of shocked at the reaction to her Hulu commercial. 24 million YouTube with almost all negative comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 1:58 AM

She just started a new YouTube channel. She's doing a lot of cooking on it. Her and john are definitely having fun.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 2:18 AM

She’s an obnoxious know-it-all, and was embarrassingly drunk on “Family Feud”.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 2:22 AM

She's fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 2:22 AM

Norwegian-Thai ladyboy. Have to see video of her giving birth or it didn't happen. Everyone knows John Legend is a little "light in the loafers"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 2:35 AM

She’s hideous to look at and doesn’t actually do anything. She looks like a ladyboy with a weird overbite.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 2:51 AM

Why would you assume we hate her?

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 2:54 AM

She's too much. Over exposed, fake face and body (she's open about it at least), and not talented. Her cheeks are hideous. She needs to lay low for a while.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 2:56 AM

First of all, I think we throw around the title "supermodel" way to easily these days. Well, that's the only point I really want to make. I have nothing against her. She and John Legend made cute babies.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 2:59 AM

She attacked 11 year old Quvenzhane Wallis who was only 11 years ol late the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 3:00 AM

TBH I'd probably like her if she wasn't John Legend's wife. I resent the fact that she gets to cuddle next to his soft, bootylicious rump every night, and she probably doesn't even touch it.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 3:04 AM

John Legend is a VEGOT AND the Sexiest Man Alive. They are a very happy couple and he is enormously talented. Chrissy is annoying but not deserving of hate. She deserves a medal for her relentless and unmuzzled hatred or Trump. Her hot ass husband is on NBC. The sexy ass USHER did a hilariously accurate impression of Legend's round tone resonance when he guested on The Voice. Truth is John and Chrissy are both for social justice and inappropriate speech. Gotta like her. I do. Love him. He's arrogant in a cute way. That ASS. Sexiest Man Alive!!

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 3:15 AM

She is unattractive and untalented. Her one ability seems to be Twitter posting. Why would anyone give a shit what she says and thinks.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 3:19 AM

She looks like The Predator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 3:21 AM

She's obnoxious and seems a bit off. But she is anti-Trump so I can't hate her.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2019 3:22 AM

I thought she was terrible in Bring The Funny. I’m not quite sure why she was a judge, except her huge twitter following was the reason.

She really had nothing to add to the show. Why her? Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2019 3:22 AM

[quote]Her one ability seems to be Twitter posting. Why would anyone give a shit what she says and thinks.

Uhm....because she's ballsier, hipper & braver than any lame ass anonymous old white fag on DL?

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2019 3:24 AM

Why would anyone give a shit what anyone thinks?

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2019 3:24 AM

John legend is her meal ticket. That marriage is strictly about financial security for her. Hes got her living in a bubble of wealth and comfort.

She got lucky with that marriage. I've kinda been turned off by John though. He used to be more urban centric, but since he's gone mainstream. He's definitely seem to have fallen in line with liberal white Hollywood, kanye too.

I really don't like sellouts like them. So that annoys me, but other then that. I guess their cool.

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2019 3:58 AM

Legend has never been very “urban”. He has always carried himself exactly the same way.

And his music has always been the same.

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2019 4:00 AM

She’s just not pretty enough.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2019 4:04 AM

R23 When he first came on the scene he had a more urban audience. And was way more concentrated in the black neo soul music scene.

Now hes so mainstream that hes always with people like kris jenner and the Kardashians and every year performing at her Christmas eve party at her house

It seems like everyone always gravitates towards white, as though white is right or something. Or maybe it's just playing the Hollywood game I guess.

Mainstream is more $$$ after all. So I guess it probably pays to associate with whites socially. Their the ones with the $$ after all.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 4:08 AM

Wow @R20, an ageist, racist, homophobe all in one.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2019 4:09 AM

R25 I have been following him for over a decade. He hasn’t changed in the slightest. Please.

He had mainstream success. That is why he became more mainstream. It goes hand in hand.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2019 4:10 AM

I follow her in Twitter and I think she's hilarious.

And really, anybody who calls Trump a "pussy-ass bitch" deserves a presidential medal.

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2019 4:12 AM

Legend is not urban. He was the entertainment at Oprah's Legend Ball when he was about 25 years old. He's a crooner with a resonant black voice. Kanye is liberal white Hollywood? Since when is his crazy ass welcome in liberal Hollywood? Nah. You ain't been paying attention r22.

Common is a good man to pay attention too. In everway. And Lamar and Chance and so many others. But you're an old white man confused about John Legend R22. Legend is a classic talent and vocalist. Nothing wrong with that. He's extremely accomplished and somehow managed to make some hit records AND star in Jesus Christ Superstar. With Nat King Cole's voice. Don't make silly uninformed statements based on watching Family Feud Grandpa. Soul doesn't leave the singer. Legend has a versatile sound. Listen to how cheesy he sounds and how gorgeous Kelly sounds on this duet from 8 years ago. I worked on this show. Legend wanted to sound like Nat King Cole X with Sinatra. He did it too. Kelly just let her brilliant notes shine, with a bit of oversinging.

Regardless, I'm a fan of Chrissy too. Personality can be a talent. More now than ever. And she's got a kick ass one. We need her voice. Her husband loves her to an obnoxious degree. But somehow they're cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2019 4:18 AM

I don’t really know who she is, but is she a past her prime model? Or only does she do work like J.C. Penny catalog?

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2019 4:22 AM

R29 Are you crazy? I'm definitely not one of these old ass ancient white queens on DL. I'm a 31 year old black man.

You got me fucked up buddy. But I get your point though.

Definitely not white.

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2019 4:24 AM

Go back to Lipstick Alley, R20.

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2019 4:25 AM

Those Quevenzhane comment is not going to age well

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2019 4:29 AM

She's a horrible person, even by DL standards, and she looks like a monster to boot.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2019 4:31 AM

Fuck off, Chrissy!

And tell your plastic surgeon "Fuck off, too", from us.

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2019 4:32 AM

She can be an obnoxious little gremlin at times but she's locked down that hottie John Legend (he has booty for days and voice of life) and she called Trumpkin a "p***y *ss b*tch* so she's risen a bit in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2019 4:34 AM

OP must be her PR. She is all fake. She even admitted it and she was at an award show and made a face...really ugly. She ain't no supermodel...she's fat.

by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2019 4:34 AM

Nat King Cole is turning over in his grave...

Legends is OK. Mr. Cole is soooo much better than him. I prefer Mr. Cole

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2019 4:36 AM

Whoever said John Legend was never an "urban" artist must be getting old and forgetful. He was TOTALLY packaged as a neo-soul artist back in the mid 2000s. He HAD to change up his formula to achieve the wild success he has today, because the neo-soul genre dried up, just like the rest of R&B.

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2019 4:38 AM

Neo-soul is not my idea of urban. What kind of white boy definition of urban is that? I ain't getting old, at least not musically. I like talent. Legend is talented as a composer, musician and vocalist. Something Alicia Keys - a true neo-soul artist is not overly so. She does all the same three things as Legend. None of them well. Legend gets a pass. I said upthread that Usher does a very funny and accurate impersonation of Legend's singing style. He can change his voice to a perfect broadway style rounder gorgeous tone that extends the notes and soars. Ha. Usher is neo-soul and hip hop and syncopated sexy urban. The man who never made it to my bedroom no matter how hard my teenage dick wanted him. Mary J did show up a few times, lost.

Legend has always been more a vocal talent and beautiful pianist. He's not dancing half naked in my dreams like Usher does to this day R39. And those CAPS do give you away. So don't go on anymore. You know nothing about black music or artists. Y'all trashed Toni Braxton!!!

I never said that John Legend was ONLY a Nat King Cole impersonator R38. Calm down. He's a great singer with a much rounder and resonant tone. And his range and power are different to the great Nat King Cole. ( Who I think is one of the five greatest pop singers ever) More soulful with runs and tricks and falsetto. But always good singing. We should celebrate what's good. I don't like his songs. He's white bread to me and a good cover artist because we long to hear great songs sung well.

I apologize to R31. Still not sure why you said what you did @ R22, but I believe you are who you say. Sorry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2019 5:14 AM

R36 Take your asterisks and shove them up your asshole you dumb fucking cunt.

I have no idea where you are used to posting, but it clearly isn't here. Stop that infantile shit.

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2019 6:30 AM

She has never been a supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 42November 13, 2019 6:36 AM

."He's definitely seem to have fallen in line with liberal white Hollywood, kanye too."

Because white liberal Hollywood supports Trump, like Kanye?

I was going to ask "Do you think before you type?" but the better question would be "Are you a sentient being or just a random word generator?"

by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2019 6:37 AM

R4, that's not even the obnoxious one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2019 6:39 AM

I don't hate her. Her Corn Pudding recipe is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2019 7:03 AM

[quote]Uhm....because she's ballsier, hipper & braver than any lame ass anonymous old white fag on DL?

Ooooooh, we have an LSA loon in or midst, folks. They just can't help themselves. Bitter, racist, homophobic bitches have to slither down from the trees every now and then to sling the F word around. Low impulse control and even lower IQs. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2019 7:06 AM

I don't think her face is weird because of bad surgery. I think she just got fat.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2019 7:07 AM

Huh R46? I used the word FAG. I ain't bitter or an LSA loon. But you ARE so blatantly racist!!

[quote]"slither down from the trees"

OooWWwwEEee! You've been typing this kind of racist shit epithet for 30 years! I believe you have low impulse control R46. On the internet. What a pathetic old man you are.

Ancient white gay men lacking agency and currency sure are envious of we handsome hung talented young educated and accomplished black men. That's what I notice MOST on Datalounge. Like, there you are R46! I don't have low impulse control or IQ. How could I? We can't afford that. Peace. I don't love you though. You're a disgust.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2019 7:34 AM

[quote]They just can't help themselves. Bitter, racist, homophobic bitches have to slither down from the trees every now and then to sling the F word around. Low impulse control and even lower IQs. All of them.

We need to get rid of this. Thing.

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2019 7:43 AM

I did not even know who she was the first hundred times I saw the commercial in r44. I just hated her for putting forth the idea that the first person she'd think to invite to a party was "Kim."

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2019 7:45 AM

[quote]You're a disgust.

Oh dear!

[quote]educated and accomplished

LOL

[quote]I don't have low impulse control or IQ.

Oh my sides.

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2019 7:48 AM

I like Chrissy but I've never thought of her as a supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2019 8:31 AM

She's fat-faced, untalented, and her claim to fame is marrying well, taking her clothes off for Sports Illustrated, and constantly feuding with everyone on Twitter. Nothing to like here.

by Anonymousreply 53November 13, 2019 9:21 AM

Supermodel? Wha?

For a farm supply catalogue maybe. Her entire existence and career is being John Legend’s wife.

She and people like her are the reason people hate Hollywood. She does nothing and she’s shoved down our throats. We’re forced to look at these nobodies no matter how much we try to avoid them.

by Anonymousreply 54November 13, 2019 9:35 AM

She looks like a pig and he looks like a twig.

by Anonymousreply 55November 13, 2019 9:39 AM

Chrissy is a half step away from being a Kardashian

by Anonymousreply 56November 13, 2019 9:47 AM

Fug bitch

by Anonymousreply 57November 13, 2019 10:26 AM

She and her husband support Liz Warren, so many believe they are out of touch with reality just like Liz. They have millions and a paying more taxes won't upset them, but they do not give a shit about middle class workers who will go bankrupt paying for Liz's democratic utopia.... They are both more annoying and should be more mindful of their arrogance towards working people.

by Anonymousreply 58November 13, 2019 10:36 AM

She is annoying and weird-looking. I don't hate her though, per se.

by Anonymousreply 59November 13, 2019 10:47 AM

She's alright just too much twitter, and a bit over the top. I am surprised at the supermodel label. She doesn't look like one, but whatever. John and her seem really happy, she's a great cook, can be quite funny at times. I like her even if she annoys a bit. John Ledgend is a true singer, a crooner if you will. I've loved him since the early 00's. I think they may come off as obnoxious due to all the social media and TV. Also do they really hang out with the Ktrash crew and Pimp Mama K? That's 😒

by Anonymousreply 60November 13, 2019 10:49 AM

F&F R20.

by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2019 10:51 AM

She was kind of annoying in the new david chang show on netflix but whatevs. I dont mind her esp when she tussles with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 62November 13, 2019 10:55 AM

How much did you get paid to start this thread, OP?

by Anonymousreply 63November 13, 2019 10:57 AM

Wow, R44, that commercial is REALLY obnoxious! Who at Hulu and/or the ad agency thought that was a good idea?!

by Anonymousreply 64November 13, 2019 3:49 PM

She’s so funny

by Anonymousreply 65November 13, 2019 11:27 PM

John and Chrissy must be posting on here. He’s a fame whore. A gummy bear come to life. The People sexiest man alive issue is such bullshit. There’s only a gazillion guys in the entertainment industry sexier than him. And she’s a plastic surgery nightmare. Of course they deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 66November 14, 2019 1:25 AM

In an interview Chrissy Teigen correct pronunciation is TY-gen. Think of "ei" in "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik."

by Anonymousreply 67November 14, 2019 1:36 AM

Should have been Jason Momoa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 14, 2019 1:48 AM

Cause she looks like a chipmunk

by Anonymousreply 69November 14, 2019 2:12 AM

She reminds me of that other so-called "super model" who was married to Russell Simmons and is equally irrelevant. Kimora?(sp)

by Anonymousreply 70November 14, 2019 3:08 AM

fat

by Anonymousreply 71November 14, 2019 4:26 AM

Kimora Lee Simons at least created and ran the Baby Phat clothing line and oversaw Phat Farm in general. She also has proof that she walked a runway now and again. Chrissy Chipmunk’s modelling career seems to be imaginary. I’ve never seen her on a single runway or on a single magazine cover until after her marriage to John Legend.

by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2019 7:58 PM

Ummm one does not need to walk a runway or cover a Magazine to be a Model.

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2019 8:04 PM

Kimora is that bitch!

Chrissy‘s just a Twitter bully. If she confined her bullying toward deserving targets like Trump, that’d be one thing, but she goes after regular people who are then attacked by her mob of followers. It’s not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2019 9:00 PM

r74 "Her mob of followers"? You mean "guests at her party with Kim"?

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2019 9:07 PM

[Quote] I’ve never seen her on a single runway or on a single magazine cover until after her marriage to John Legend.

Does Sports Illustrated count?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 15, 2019 2:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!