Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Girls Thinking You Want Them

Is there a term for this?

I hate when a woman noticed that I'm looking generally in here direction, and gives me one of those "I'm a hot chick. Don't even think about it: you'll never have me."

I really resent that, and I'll feel like going up to them and saying "I'm gay. I'm not into you, and in any case you're gross."

It's happened to you, right, DLers?

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 3:43 AM

Are you ugly?

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 1:09 AM

I tend to stare out into space and when I’m consciously present again sometimes I see someone looking uncomfortably back at me, I’m sure I looked like I was creepily staring at them, but I was just having a Walter Mitty moment.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 1:14 AM

Girls act like every guy wants them.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 1:14 AM

It's called "straight female privilege brain". Or it should be. They're the center of the universe, the center of all attention. Everybody wants to them or wants to be them. Even when you tell them you're gay, they'll insist you must be bi because were were checking out their rack.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 1:15 AM

"Excuse me, miss, but I believe you have a booger showing."

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 1:24 AM

OP, if you would learn to wave your hands around a lot when you talk you wouldn't have that problem.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 1:27 AM

Ladies, just no. I'm a femmy looking lez and I on occasion have to deal with this. I deal with a flaming queen professionally and made a joke and Miss Thing thought I was "flirting" with him and acted all cold. Queen voice et all for miles on end and thought I "wanted" him? The vast majority of women you think "want" you, can see you're gay from outer space, so relax, boys .

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 1:29 AM

Black men get this from white women. My friend is an all star athlete, educated and gorgeous. Yet he has the most hideous heifers hitting on him constantly.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 1:29 AM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been so hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? What's your problem? I mean really, what's your damn problem?

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 3:04 AM

I only resent it when the woman doing it is ugly. Then I try to make my facial expression say, "I'd rather throatfuck a barracuda, bitch."

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 3:07 AM

Women are well aware that if they're only being polite or friendly, men think the women "want" them. See also R7.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 3:17 AM

I get the, "I'm not acknowledging you exist because you don't like pussy". They'll say hello/good-bye to everyone but me. Avert eyes when they pass me, etc.

I wouldn't fuck you if I was an ugly straight dwarf, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 3:26 AM

I hate how they think that they have power over me. It's laughable.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 3:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!