Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If First Ladies had their own museums....

What items or exhibits might be displayed in them? Besides a pyramid of canned parslied potato balls in Mamie Eisenhower's museum, of course.

by Anonymousreply 51November 16, 2019 12:18 AM

Hillary's emails of course!

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 1:02 AM

Melania's inauguration day thong.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 1:03 AM

An arrangement of yellow roses wilted by a vase filled with vodka.

Betty

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 1:06 AM

Nancy Reagan: kneepads

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 1:07 AM

Jackie - that goddamned Pill Box hat that nobody can find.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 1:09 AM

A handwritten note from Abe that says: ‘There will never be another Mary! like you.’

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 1:11 AM

Barbara Bush: a miscarried fetus in one jar and her "beautiful mind" in another.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 1:28 AM

Also Bar's pearl necklace.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 1:30 AM

Rosalynn Carter's photo with friend John Wayne Gacy.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 1:39 AM

Melania's "I don't really care. Do u?" jacket.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 1:46 AM

The Michelle Obama purple room.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 1:48 AM

Recreations of all of Jackie Kennedys sunglasses, sold as souvenirs in the first lady gift shop store in the museum.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 1:54 AM

Eleanor Roosevelt's lesbian pron.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 1:58 AM

Pat Nixon:

the Republican red cloth coat

taxidermied panda corpses

taxidermied Checkers corpse

emptied tumblers of G&Ts

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 2:01 AM

The hairbrush Nancy Reagan beat her kids with and this anti-drug 1980s music video that features her and a young drug-aware Whitney Houston!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 2:05 AM

I feel my Fairst Letty mooseum with pure class and elegant beauty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 2:07 AM

I'm surprised there's not an official first ladies museum in Washington DC. A huge museum and monument to America's first ladies. Something that can evolve over time to accommodate each decade and century.

But large enough, to always display every first lady America has ever had at once. Like 100K square feet of space.

Or something like that. The gays would definitely love it.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 2:12 AM

They do have a museum... in OH!

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2019 2:16 AM

A mini bar and numerous empty prescription bottles for Betty Ford.

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2019 2:22 AM

Who was James Buchanan's first lady?

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2019 2:37 AM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been so hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? What's your problem? I mean really, what's your damn problem?

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2019 3:04 AM

Laura Bush: "death car" of the ex-boyfriend she killed in h.s.

Nancy Reagan: all her hairbrushes that she used to beat Patti

Bess Truman: her sexiest negligées, teddies, and merry widows

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2019 3:23 AM

Melania: a lovely Tiffany box (contents not revealed)

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2019 3:26 AM

Michelle Obama reveled what Melania gifted her in the blue tiffany box.

I think she said it was a picture frame.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2019 3:28 AM

Mary Todd Lincoln - a straitjacket and a bloody program for "Our American Cousin."

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 3:36 AM

Why is Laura Bush so obscure? She's one of our most recent first ladies, and yet there's something very obscure about her. I know she's active and she out there doing former first lady things, but she seems to very quiet and kinda keeps a low profile.

Which is why is was kinda shocked when she came out against Trump last summer with an op-ed in the Washington post, about how the Trump administration was treating children at the Mexican border.

That was a very un-laura Bush thing to do. I guess that was the true liberal side of her coming out. Remember, she's really a Democrat. She said it herself, she's a Republican by marriage and a Democrat by choice/nature.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2019 3:44 AM

The Diary of Melania Trump opened to a page reading, "Dear Diary. Jackie O was O so lucky."

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2019 3:46 AM

[quote]Michelle Obama reveled what Melania gifted her in the blue tiffany box. I think she said it was a picture frame.

Yes, I expressed that almost as badly as Vairst Letty herself, didn't I? I meant that, for the museum display, the air of mystery would be restored.

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2019 3:56 AM

Helen Taft's dildo, a replica of Teddy Roosevelt's penis, carved from the finest cherry oak and operated by hand crank.

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2019 11:34 AM

Melania’s Wonky Tits, that you can buy on a moulded t-shirt in the gift shop 👙

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2019 11:41 AM

R21, here's your photo -- several, actually, most notably the food pantry image, which is relevant for the potato ball reference. My apologies for bringing on your stroke with my selfish carelessness. One must live a charmed life indeed when such a minor issue triggers one's anger. Mary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2019 11:43 AM

Melania would be provocatively posed in a storefront window like a hooker in Amsterdam..

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2019 12:13 PM

Museum of Big Feet

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2019 12:41 PM

R20 Harriet Lane (his niece) acted as the official First Lady for Buchanan while he was in office William R. King was his "special friend" and roommate for 13 years, but he died before Buchanan became president.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2019 1:06 PM

The Nancy Reagan Branch Museum ....a showcase of all the sticks that were removed from her uptight ass

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2019 1:21 PM

Melania's speech

Michelle's tuck tape

Laura's blood-stained headlight

Hillary's foot ice-bath

Barb's sidekicks, Flotsam and Jetsam

Nancy's dental dam

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2019 6:44 PM

Nancy's dinnertime lap trays with a replica of her dinner (two Quaalades) and Ronnie's (oatmeal with raisins spelling out 'Monday') beside it.

by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2019 6:46 PM

Nancy's daily horoscope.

Jackie's French menu.

Rosalyn's Cabinet meetings chair.

Hillary's various small objects that were thrown at Bill.

Lady Birds shrubs or bushes.

Pat Nixon's cloth coat.

Barbara Bush's pair of shoes that don't match.

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2019 11:08 PM

Mamie Eisenhower's 10-inch black dildo.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2019 1:53 AM

The Cerritos Library in SoCal basically has this going on already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2019 3:05 AM

Baseballs and scorecards!

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2019 4:05 AM

Nancy's place deserves a casket to dance around and the red booth from Chasen's where she'd blow Ronald under the table cloth.

by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2019 4:26 AM

My stuffed body

by Anonymousreply 43November 14, 2019 4:34 AM

Dolley Madison's Cupcakes and hostess pies

Jackie's packs of Marlboros

Martha's wooden dildoes used while George was At Valley Forge . Playing with the boys in the Continental army.

Mamies recipe for Fairy toast and her pink toilet.

Nancy's tweezers , lighter and JUST SAY NO BUTTON , used right after sitting on MR.Ts lap.

Bar's NANCY REAGAN voodoo doll .

by Anonymousreply 44November 14, 2019 5:19 AM

Nancy Reagan -- The Trivial Pursuit card containing the question that was purposely left out of the American version of Trivial Pursuit because the creators thought it would be too offensive: "Just how pregnant was Nancy Davis when she married Ronald Reagan?" (answer: 2 months)

by Anonymousreply 45November 14, 2019 4:08 PM

I'll find out soon enough, you bitches!

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2019 4:13 PM

Lemonade Lucy’s secret stash of gin bottles.

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2019 4:20 PM

And in the basement, the Nan Britton Hall of Presidential Mistresses!

Our current special exhibit is Judith Exner memorabilia, featuring an original can of Aquanet reportedly used at the White House, and a diamond pave pendant reportedly given to her by Sam Giancana.

by Anonymousreply 48November 14, 2019 4:45 PM

Betty Ford's ubiquitous flask of vodka in her purse

by Anonymousreply 49November 14, 2019 6:11 PM

Strains of hair left over in the white house by former first ladies going back decades, if not centuries.

by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2019 11:51 PM

Bar Bush's stinging criticisms and withering disapproval.

by Anonymousreply 51November 16, 2019 12:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!