Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Tipper Gore?

Did she dry up and blow away after Al divorced her?

Is Al out sampling fresh pussy? You just know those two hadn't had sex since the Reagan administration. I never liked her. She's the very definition of the word "frau."

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2019 3:58 AM

They divorced?? Where was I???

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 9:45 PM

Bitch had no chill

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 9:47 PM

I think once Al lost as POTUS, he became difficult. If I were Tipper, I would have divorced him as well. You can imagine him at home. Geez, Tipper, turn off the porch lights, you're killing the environment.

I think it's very difficult to be partner to any political figure.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 9:48 PM

Umm tipper was a bitch! Did we forget the PMRC already?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 10:02 PM

She tipped over.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 10:56 PM

Yes, R1. It’s been quite a few years ago now. R4, I have not forgotten PMRC. It’s one of the main reasons I called her a frau.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 12:29 AM

They separated in 2010, but apparently have never divorced. I find that a bit strange.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 12:31 AM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link? I mean would that have been so hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post?

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 12:37 AM

She went back to her first love, the drums.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 1:21 AM

Funny, I was talking about her with someone today. "Suicide Solution" by Ozzy Osbourne was the big complaint in those hearings.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 1:26 AM

I assume Tipper went late-in-life lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 1:35 AM

It's funny to think how vilified she was for the PMRC idea. All she wanted was for parents to have a warning label on records for lyrics that might be too mature for their children, which is very reasonable. The labels were put on there voluntarily, too, yet people cried "censorship." Seems strange now, but people will fly off the handle at appearances rather than actual circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 1:39 AM

Tipper's work with PMRC cost Al the election in 2000. A critical mass of Gen X voters just couldn't swallow the remaining anger from junior high.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 1:42 AM

She came out against hip hop and rappers, that was her downfall.

Washington and Hollywood was not having it with her.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2019 1:43 AM

She was fucking with a lot of the entertainment industries $$ with that stunt. Hollywood will destroy for messing with it's $$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2019 1:46 AM

I guess love really isn't having to never say you're sorry.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2019 1:51 AM

When Al invented the internet, he saw a naked picture of Tipper in an AOL chatroom. He then banished her to a nunnery where she sits all day and crochets antimacassars.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2019 1:53 AM

The two of them made a boatload of money, split it up and are now just enjoying their lives. I guess.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2019 1:53 AM

I've always thought al gore was kinda gay. Am I alone in thinking that?

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2019 1:55 AM

[quote]I've always thought al gore was kinda gay. Am I alone in thinking that?

Now that he's a chubby, we don't want him. He looks like he ate Chrissy Metz

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2019 2:07 AM

She was accused by Virginia Roberts of being on Epstein's island.

Seems a bit silly to be upset at song lyrics, but somehow have no issues with underage orgies.

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2019 2:23 AM

She's the Sarah Ferguson of the USA.

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2019 2:25 AM

[quote] I've always thought al gore was kinda gay. Am I alone in thinking that?

He was accused of groping several masseurs. Apparently he was a sex fiend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2019 2:30 AM

R5 good one, I liked that

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2019 3:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!