Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Hillary Back In The Race?

Say "many, many people" are urging her to run.

The problem is that they are all Trump supporters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 10, 2019 4:35 PM

I would vote for her in a minute.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 9:34 PM

Why not? I hear John Kerry, Mike Dukakis and Rochelle Obama are also considering it.

Rochelle is a second cousin but as she says "baby, rhyming name rec', so why the fuck not?!"

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 9:35 PM

Seriously, though, these egotistical assholes need to can it. From two-timed HRC to short Deval Patrick to Daddy Warbucks to anybody else thinking their last minute time has come.

(Too) many people put their hands up early on, at the right time, and have been working the process. None of them are so awful these messiahs needs to come down from the mountain. They current slate deserves the respect of having stepped forward.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 9:38 PM

She would be instant front runner, so why not?

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 10:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 10:18 PM

Me too, r1....

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 10:21 PM

My Trump-voting cousin has been saying on FB she's going to run for almost a year now. He seems very enthused about the prospect, which means it's probably not a Good Thing for the Dems, but then, who else is there? Biden? Warren?

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 10:23 PM

IMO she wouldn't even make it through one primary. Go away Hillary. You're done.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 10:33 PM

Her psychiatrist should be sued for malpractice.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 10:35 PM

I'd pay money to watch Trump mop the floor with her again

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 10:38 PM

The Right would love for her to run again, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 10:42 PM

Can this bitch please go away once and for all??!

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 10:50 PM

I like her and wish like hell she were POTUS now, but it's time for her to go away and I really hope she's not fool enough to enter the race.

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 11:03 PM

Don't forget about Mosie Boyd who's now on the list too.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 11:10 PM

What kind of people repeat the same action but expect a different result? Not smart people. Democrats, run someone who can win.

I don't care about phony platforms and promises they can never keep.....all they need to run is SOMEONE who will say I will fix everything that orange idiot broke......

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 11:11 PM

Oh, what fucking sweet revenge it would be if Hillary ran and beat that motherfucking criminal Trump.

She could announce tomorrow and I would vote for her. I have wanted Hillary even over Obama since 2008.

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2019 11:13 PM

I do NOT want to hear about her emails 100 times a day or the lock her up chant.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2019 11:14 PM

Hillary cannot get over the Socks problem, that cost her the last election

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2019 11:17 PM

I want her to go the post-presidential Jimmy Carter route: a long life of respected humanitarian service, and a legacy that completely outshines that of cheetolini.

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote]I want her to go the post-presidential Jimmy Carter route:

Well she was never president, and she never will be, and she'll forever be known for "her emails" and for losing to Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2019 11:24 PM

I’d vote for her.

Don’t forget, there was an entire Republican field that lost to Trump , it wasn’t just Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2019 12:08 AM

[quote]What kind of people repeat the same action but expect a different result?

I believe the logic of those fans is that Trump has proved to be so awful to enough people that she only needs to get slightly more votes than she did last time to beat him this time.

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2019 12:11 AM

What a disturbing development.

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2019 12:53 AM

I gladly voted for her in 2016, but she's absolutely not doing it. The last thing she wants is a malpracticing media having a field day with another run. Plus there is always a fake good guy like Comey claiming he's trying to do the right thing who would wreak havoc with her candidacy. And I think she's got other interests. She's got a lot of good advice and knowledge to share and I think she is doing it.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2019 1:26 AM

She needs to go home and bake cookies.

The Hil and Bill tour was an absolute disaster with tickets going as low as $2. She needs to give it up and retire to a quiet life.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 1:38 AM

There is already a front runner in the race that would beat Trump.

Joe Biden is a stronger candidate than Hillary was when you look at the numbers.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2019 1:45 AM

No thanks Hillary. We prefer the poof!

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2019 1:49 AM

I kind of hope so, really. The dystopic spectacle of it would be worth it.

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2019 1:51 AM

[quote] She's got a lot of good advice and knowledge to share

Well, let's be honest....

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2019 1:56 AM

I guess Hillary is one of those people who gets off on humiliation. That's probably whey she stayed with Bill after the BJ became public. Why doesn't she just join some sex club that humiliates and not take the entire country down with her.

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2019 2:00 AM

I don't even know how she managed to get her self out of the (literal) woods... I would have just peaced the fuck out of the country all together.

That being said, you better not fucking run.

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2019 2:04 AM

I want Hillary to start a chain of fried chicken restaurants. I need another chicken sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2019 2:21 AM

No one in their right mind would be telling her to "run." She's always around; she'll never give up trying to be "relevant." But her political career is OVER. She lost to DONALD TRUMP. It's OVER.

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2019 2:24 AM

Russia stole the election. She was screwed out of the Presidency through fraud. It sucks, but running now wouldn’t be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2019 2:24 AM

Please no!

by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2019 2:26 AM

I'd vote for any democratic candidate under the age of 60 before any of the ones over.

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2019 2:26 AM

You know how much pussy I scored when she was out campaigning?

Who do you think has been telling her to run again. Maybe that person talked to some of his friends to get them to suggest it too. Maybe.

---WJC

by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2019 2:27 AM

I don't think she'll ever get over not becoming president. She's been working towards this her whole life and to be beaten twice, first by a nobody with little experience and then by a stupid celebrity with no experience. Thar has to be a bitter pill to swallow.

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2019 2:35 AM

The deal with DNC in 2015 was she would run and raise money, and in return she would be supported until she wins.

Like it or not, there's no breaking the deal unless the party is destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2019 2:36 AM

It's her turn.

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2019 2:38 AM

[QUOTE] No one in their right mind would be telling her to "run." She's always around; she'll never give up trying to be "relevant." But her political career is OVER. She lost to DONALD TRUMP. It's OVER.

I like Hillary as a woman, and think she would’ve made a damn fine president. I’m proud to have voted for her. But shit like this just makes me wish she’d drop dead already. I’m sick and tired of her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2019 2:38 AM

[quote] Is Hillary Back In The Race?

Until she loses her footing and falls into the Cracks of Doom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 13, 2019 2:40 AM

We need to get serious about a candidate, soon. My take is the impeachment is gonna creep through the Senate after the first of the year. Miss Lindsey is giving up his post on the judiciary committee. Every single time I've turned on the tv or radio in the last five days, I've heard Nikki Haley, hawking her book and backing Trump like it's still her job. I think they know Trump is toast and are lining her up as VP for Mike Pence. It's my opinion only, but that's how I see the tea leaves.

by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2019 2:41 AM

In her mind she did nothing wrong, and only lost because Russians bought Facebook ads and paid Jill Stein.

Of course she's running. She'll not only be the most qualified candidate in history (even more than 2016), but the most electable.

by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2019 2:47 AM

Hillary can't beat Trump, even if Trump is in a weakened state from impeachment. When those two compete, Trump's personality prevails. Not saying that's fair, but that's reality. Hillary could, however, beat a bore like Pence. She should wait and see what happens. There would be real excitement if she jumped into the race.

by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2019 2:57 AM

[quote]I don't think she'll ever get over not becoming president.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

"I'm ready for my closeup, DNC!"

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2019 3:02 AM

Nikki Haley doesn’t want VP. She knows Trump and Pence are fucked. She wants to be President.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2019 3:08 AM

"I don't think she'll ever get over not becoming president. "

There was some stupid puff piece about Chelsea Clinton in New York magazine. recently. It basically portrayed Chelsea Clinton as someone to sympathize with; poor girl, she's been through so much. The article really sucked. But it did portray the Clintons as being totally destroyed by Hillary not being elected. An anonymous friend said that "the whole family" has "never gotten over it." No, HIllary Clinton was never get over not being elected. She's so pathetic, always trying to make it seem like she should run again. I think if she did run again, and won the nomination, Donald Trump would easily win AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2019 3:13 AM

She has one thing going against her and that is she lost a slam dunk election to a fucking bankrupt carnival barker.

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2019 3:22 AM

The public is going to have a hard time believing it is only the "many, many people" that want her to run, and not Hillary herself.

Warren and Pete need to beef up their security.

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2019 3:22 AM

She’s a far better candidate than anyone in the race, but unfortunately she’s too toxic now. It’s not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2019 3:26 AM

R51 she was toxic in 2008 and 2016 too.

by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2019 3:29 AM

Arguably, she won in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 53November 13, 2019 3:35 AM

[quote]I believe the logic of those fans is that Trump has proved to be so awful to enough people that she only needs to get slightly more votes than she did last time to beat him this time.

Not if they are all in California again.

by Anonymousreply 54November 13, 2019 3:40 AM

It would be painful to watch her run again ... the wounds have not healed for us either, Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 55November 13, 2019 3:42 AM

[quote]The public is going to have a hard time believing it is only the "many, many people" that want her to run, and not Hillary herself.

The public would believe it if she had stated it as many, many voices (inside her head). She's bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 56November 13, 2019 3:42 AM

It's the same "many people" that Trump uses to justify his actions.

by Anonymousreply 57November 13, 2019 1:26 PM

[quote]She's got a lot of good advice and knowledge to share

Dear Candidate: When I ran for President I [example goes here.]. When you run for President, don't do that.

by Anonymousreply 58November 13, 2019 2:18 PM

I think it will come down to a Warren and Buttigieg as the two front-runners battling it out. One a progressive and one a moderate.

Biden is already flaming out and will continue to do so. Once the blacks start to lose interest in him, he’s done.

There’s no place for Hillary this time. She’s already had two chances and failed. Step aside already.

by Anonymousreply 59November 13, 2019 2:36 PM

Sadly, it will be 4 more years od Trump. Shame on you America.

by Anonymousreply 60November 13, 2019 2:43 PM

Warren will flame out once her policies are de-bunked. She's only popular on the coasts, which are irrelevant in this election, no matter how much DLers try to make her seem electable.

by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2019 2:57 PM

^^ Yeah. That’s why her poll numbers are continually rising. As people learn more about her policies, the more they like her.

by Anonymousreply 62November 13, 2019 3:24 PM

[quote] There’s no place for Hillary this time. She’s already had two chances and failed. Step aside already.

True now, true before. But then that would have gotten you red tagged as a thought criminal.

by Anonymousreply 63November 13, 2019 3:25 PM

Her poll numbers aren't really rising, ^R62, sorry.

Of 21 polls since November 4th she led in 3 and tied in one. Biden led in 15 and tied with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 13, 2019 3:46 PM

Biden is in no way "flaming out", that narrative has been pushed for months and months and it has never been true. He remains the front runner in national polls, as he has been this entire time.

by Anonymousreply 65November 13, 2019 4:00 PM

The two people that wait on her in a restaurant are not "many, many".

by Anonymousreply 66November 13, 2019 4:07 PM

In fairness, they did mention all their friends on the web.

by Anonymousreply 67November 13, 2019 4:08 PM

Hillary's friend on the web.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 13, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote] Russia stole the election.

No, it didn't. There is no evidence that any vote was stolen or changed.

[quote] She was screwed out of the Presidency through fraud.

No, she wasn't. There is no evidence that any vote was stolen or changed. People in 3 lousy states just barely voted for Trump over her, plus black turnout was down nationwide, as black voters didn't want her either. That's what happened. You need to accept this and stop peddling stupid conspiracy theories.

[quote- It sucks, but running now wouldn’t be a good thing.

Hey, we agree finally.

by Anonymousreply 69November 13, 2019 4:44 PM

The only votes that were "changed" were voters who knew she was more qualified, but in the end couldn't face several years of her. The "social media interference" reenforced doubts people already had about her. If these folks could have been counted as "supporters" they were very soft to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 70November 13, 2019 5:38 PM

[quote]The "social media interference" reenforced doubts people already had about her. If these folks could have been counted as "supporters" they were very soft to begin with.

She was also under FBI investigation. That’s a fact.

She also had decades of scandals. She was being investigated and giving depositions and press conferences about her shady dealings in Whitewater back in the ‘90s when she was First Lady. That’s also a fact and most people remember it.

People were tired of her shady behavior and the perception that she was corrupt and always involved in sketchy dealings, whether it could be proved or not.

All of this was her own doing and caused by her bad judgment and bad decisions over the years, and not the result of Russian interference.

by Anonymousreply 71November 13, 2019 6:02 PM

Fools. The DP has in Mayor Pete the most charismatic and smart candidate since Bill.

by Anonymousreply 72November 13, 2019 6:16 PM

Russia hacked the machines and changed votes. Trump is illegitimate. #freerealitywinner

by Anonymousreply 73November 13, 2019 7:14 PM

Actually, no, they didn't.

by Anonymousreply 74November 13, 2019 7:26 PM

That woman is as fake as her teeth.

That woman wears polycarbonate dentures.

by Anonymousreply 75November 13, 2019 7:29 PM

R73: Evidence, NOW! Or STFU. For 3 years I've seen select posters repeat this nonsense. JFC, we had one ding dong saying that Russia was hacking the Kentucky election last week as the results were coming in, because Bashear's lead decreased as more rural, conservative authoritarian areas of the state reported their results. DUH! Newsflash, Russia don't give a shit who the Governor of some landlocked horse ball state is.

Russian interference in the form of social media shitposts and email hacks did occur and right wingers were happy to ask and receive it. But that's it. People voted freely, and in some cases, studipdly, as they did. RUSSIA ARGLE BARGLE is not the cause of every bad thing that happens politically in America. Democrats can and do lose elections, including the great and powerful Hillary Rodham Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 76November 13, 2019 7:59 PM

I remember that poster going on about Russia hacking the vote totals in the KY election, thankfully everyone just ignored them.

by Anonymousreply 77November 13, 2019 8:06 PM

"As people learn more about her policies, the more they like her."

Uh, no. She's still very disliked by a great many people. Maybe even as many people who disliked Trump. I think they're both awful.

by Anonymousreply 78November 13, 2019 8:36 PM

There have already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it?

by Anonymousreply 79November 13, 2019 9:23 PM

The 2016 election theft was the result of voter suppression by Rethugs in many states — including Wisconsin.

by Anonymousreply 80November 14, 2019 12:16 AM

Actually, R80, much as it comforts Democrats to believe this is the beginning and end of the situation, the New York Times did a follow-up story in Milwaukee. They went to black venues learning that many voters who could have shown up at the polls decided that they were so unenthusiastic that they didn't bother, same as general population.

by Anonymousreply 81November 14, 2019 12:43 AM

Hillary is highly capable to be the president. She is educated, was first lady, governors wife, senator, and secretary of state. She has experience and good ideas. Her likability factor was demolished by the right-wing spin machine. The biggest problem with her becoming president is that impeachment inquiries would start on inauguration day and continue until she is removed or voted out. Years of that crap like we are enduring with the cretin we have now for the last 3 years would be just as exhausting. Hillary haters need to get real about what a corrupt and disgusting president is.

by Anonymousreply 82November 14, 2019 12:44 AM

[quote] Her likability factor was demolished by the right-wing spin machine.

Because [italic]you[/italic] like her, it's inconceivable that others might not.

by Anonymousreply 83November 14, 2019 12:52 AM

This geriatric woman is hanging around like bad smell. I hear she insulted Britain's first woman leader.

by Anonymousreply 84November 14, 2019 2:03 AM

[quote] Her likability factor was demolished by the right-wing spin machine.

Right wing spin machine huh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 14, 2019 2:18 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 14, 2019 4:12 AM

I would vote for Warren just so she could be the first female President. It would destroy Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 87November 14, 2019 4:45 AM

Warren is a thousand times better than Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 88November 14, 2019 5:16 AM

We had an article a few weeks ago about how some big money donors to the Dems didn't like the current crop of candidates, and then HRC tells us she's got people really wanting her to run, but no one believes it? Come on, it was obvious that people were wanting HRC to run again weeks and months ago. It's not a good idea on any level but people are panicking and make bad decisions.

I really don't think she's going to run but she needs to stop acting like she hasn't ruled it out.

by Anonymousreply 89November 14, 2019 5:23 AM

Russian Intelligence Hacked Election Systems in all 50 States

People see that and they see that the government has done nothing to secure elections, and they see the 2000 election stolen, and they remember Karl Rove beside himself when results came in showing Obama was the winner when Rove clearly had been told he wouldn't be, and they start thinking other elections were hacked, too.

This isn't difficult to understand, and your continual "no they weren't hacked, you have no proooooof" whining is just trolling at this point.

You know what people are saying. You just don't like it, so you turn into one of the insufferable know-it-all trolls instead of trying to engage in actual dialogue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 14, 2019 5:26 AM

R90: What dialogue? You people come here and scream STOLEN, FRAUD, CHANGED VOTES with no evidence and declare she won and if you so much as side eye her you're a Russian Nazi. There's no dialogue there.

From your link:

[quote] While details of many of the hackings directed by Russian intelligence, particularly in Illinois and Arizona, are well known, the committee’s report describes a Russian intelligence effort more far-reaching than the federal government has previously acknowledged. It concluded that while there is no evidence that any votes were changed in actual voting machines, “Russian cyberactors were in a position to delete or change voter data” in the Illinois voter database. The committee found no evidence that they did so.. While the report is not directly critical of either American intelligence agencies or the states, it described what amounted to a cascading intelligence failure, in which the scope of the Russian effort was underestimated, warnings to the states were too muted, and state officials either underreacted or, in some cases, resisted federal efforts to offer help.

I like Pierce, I really do. But I need serious proof of votes being changed. There is none! What you offered refutes that. Additionally, Clinton was winning IL, changing votes there would do nothing, same with Trump and AZ. I agree we need election security and should go back to all paper ballots everywhere. And Bitch McConnell should only drop dead. But there is still no credible evidence that votes were changed.

Black turnout was down nationwide, this hurt her in both Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. A lot of people believed the shit posting because they wanted to and because she does a terrible job of making herself look clean and non-corrupt. It's sad but true. This is why she narrowly lost. It's not trolling, it's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 91November 14, 2019 1:36 PM

[quote]Sadly, it will be 4 more years of Trump. Shame on you Dems for offering wholely unsuitable candidates.

by Anonymousreply 92November 14, 2019 1:47 PM

The top 1% are terrified that Warren will be president so suddenly those who will cater only to the 1% under the guise of being Democrats like Bloomberg and Hillary want to or think about running again. I forced myself, holding my nose and with a finger down my throat to vote for Hillary in 2016. I won't do that again. One way or the other I'm voting for Warren, even if it's a write in. I live in NYC. My vote won't really count anyway. I'm still sorry I didn't have the guts to write in Bernie in 2016. Either way fucking Trump would win and if the Democrats are so stupid that they put in Hillary again Trump will win again this time.

Outside of NY and CA Hillary is a very hated politician.

by Anonymousreply 93November 14, 2019 3:21 PM

[quote]The top 1% are terrified that Warren will be president so suddenly those who will cater only to the 1% under the guise of being Democrats like Bloomberg and Hillary want to or think about running again.

Bloomberg already has the 1% vote. Hillary will probably try to get the Hollywood vote but she really doesn't have a chance. The party is sharply divided and she's not the person to unite it.

by Anonymousreply 94November 14, 2019 8:09 PM

Hillary is just pushing her book with Chelsea. Philip Reines may still be obsessed with her candidacy but I would guess she herself is done. The woman has many qualities--some good, some bad--but she is not crazy enough to run again. Stop the pearl clutching already.

by Anonymousreply 95November 14, 2019 8:18 PM

[quote]she is not crazy enough to run again.

I dunno about that

by Anonymousreply 96November 14, 2019 8:42 PM

Whether she runs or not, it is clear the country is bought and run by the 1% and there is no opposition party.

by Anonymousreply 97November 14, 2019 8:59 PM

[quote]One way or the other I'm voting for Warren, even if it's a write in. I live in NYC. My vote won't really count anyway

I’ll be doing the same. But I’m in Pennsylvania, so my vote for Warren WILL count.

by Anonymousreply 98November 14, 2019 10:48 PM

[quote] But I’m in Pennsylvania, so my vote for Warren WILL count.

Yes, if you vote in the primary for Warren, or if Warren is the Democratic nominee. R93 would appear to be suggesting that he would vote for Warren even in the general election, whether she’s the nominee or not.

by Anonymousreply 99November 15, 2019 12:18 AM

[quote] I’ll be doing the same. But I’m in Pennsylvania, so my vote for Warren WILL count.

I love Warren, but please don't vote for her in the general if she's not the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 100November 15, 2019 12:41 AM

The last thing any Dem running would want is for you to not support the nominee.

The important thing is getting Trump out of the White House.

by Anonymousreply 101November 15, 2019 1:22 AM

[quote] Whether she runs or not, it is clear the country is bought and run by the 1% and there is no opposition party.

I would like to slap you viciously.

by Anonymousreply 102November 15, 2019 1:26 AM

[quote] Hillary is highly capable to be the president.

Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 103November 15, 2019 2:34 AM

Hillary's campaign song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 15, 2019 2:54 AM

[quote] Hillary's campaign song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 15, 2019 3:11 AM

or this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 15, 2019 3:16 AM

[quote] Hillary's campaign song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 15, 2019 4:03 AM

Her song: I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me

Seriously, she will never get over it, even as she quickly becomes just the answer to a trivia question.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 15, 2019 6:14 AM

Hillary's campaign song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 15, 2019 2:41 PM

Hillary's campaign song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 15, 2019 5:10 PM

Hillary's Campaign Song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 15, 2019 5:54 PM

Please no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 16, 2019 1:54 AM

Hillary's Campaign Song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 22, 2019 2:34 AM

She is a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 114November 22, 2019 4:46 AM

The late entry of Patrick and, eventually, Bloomberg, has many believing that they think a brokered convention is a distinct possibility - and why not that, too, in these interesting times - so Hillary could certainly get consideration in that context.

by Anonymousreply 115November 22, 2019 4:57 AM

Did she ever really leave?

by Anonymousreply 116November 22, 2019 5:25 AM

The amount of likes to the most vulgar replies tells you how many right-wing trolls are here to divide us.

by Anonymousreply 117November 22, 2019 7:29 AM

[quote]hat kind of people repeat the same action but expect a different result?

OK Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 118November 22, 2019 7:33 AM

The nasty warmongering cunt wants it so bad she can taste it.

by Anonymousreply 119November 22, 2019 8:11 AM

Get the F out of here. She is not going to ever run again and anyone with half a brain knows that. She is sitting back watching the Trumpian shit show all the Bernie Brows and non voters created. Saying "I told you so" is so much more rewarding.

by Anonymousreply 120November 22, 2019 8:17 AM

A brokered convention guarantees a Trump victory.

Do you think Warren supporters and Bernie Bros and Pete fans are just going to vote for Hillary or some other “appointed” candidate??

Of course not. Those Democrats would all stay home or write-in a protest vote.

by Anonymousreply 121November 22, 2019 1:32 PM

R101, is 100% right but hillb0t will call him a Russian Troll

by Anonymousreply 122November 22, 2019 1:46 PM

I meant R121 and not R101

by Anonymousreply 123November 22, 2019 2:08 PM

I hope she runs. We NEED her.

by Anonymousreply 124November 22, 2019 11:50 PM

R124= DJT

by Anonymousreply 125November 23, 2019 9:56 AM

I would love HRC for POTUS, but I know R124 would fire up his DEPLORABLES and she would lose once again.

by Anonymousreply 126November 23, 2019 10:04 AM

How many times does she have to take a step back, reflect, and ask herself, "Wait, they still don't like me yet?"

by Anonymousreply 127November 23, 2019 10:12 AM

Instead of being such a narcissist, why isn't she preparing Chelsea to become first woman POTUS?

by Anonymousreply 128November 24, 2019 12:43 AM

"Instead of being such a narcissist, why isn't she preparing Chelsea to become first woman POTUS?"

She's crazy, so maybe she is, though her little precious Chelsea is probably even more disliked than she is.

by Anonymousreply 129November 24, 2019 12:48 AM

Chelsea is full-on frau.

by Anonymousreply 130November 24, 2019 3:08 AM

Hill looks well rested and borderline glam in OP’s photo.

by Anonymousreply 131November 24, 2019 3:14 AM

[quote]The amount of likes to the most vulgar replies tells you how many right-wing trolls are here to divide us.

If you're on the thread at the same time they post, you'll see them get 3-5 likes within one minute of their reply, which is of course ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 132November 24, 2019 3:14 AM

I can see how Trump and his cult members would be carrying on to beat the band when they beat Hillary for the second time.

Hillary is hated by most. NY and CA don't count. There isn't one other Democrat candidate except for Bloomberg who isn't liked way more than Hillary.

I pray this egotist doesn't run again. She will surely give us another 4 years of Trump and if you think he and the other GOP are bad now, imagine what they'll do if they get another 4 years, with nothing to lose.

by Anonymousreply 133November 26, 2019 3:18 AM

[quote]How many times does she have to take a step back, reflect, and ask herself, "Wait, they still don't like me yet?"

She won the popular vote by 3 million you nitwit. In any other country she would have been POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 134November 26, 2019 8:37 AM

Not correct R134 you need to learn more about the political systems outside of the US.

by Anonymousreply 135November 26, 2019 8:38 AM

R131, Are you sure those photos are of HRC and not her double?

by Anonymousreply 136November 26, 2019 10:57 PM

[quote]If you're on the thread at the same time they post, you'll see them get 3-5 likes within one minute of their reply, which is of course ludicrous.

That's ridiculously easy to do, as you can see from this post.

Oh, and for the record, Clinton isn't running. This is all just massive trolling.

by Anonymousreply 137November 26, 2019 11:07 PM

Does "isn't actively running" include fantasies of being drafted?

by Anonymousreply 138November 26, 2019 11:11 PM

She was found hanging around the hot sauce aisle on Thanksgiving. She's running!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 28, 2019 9:33 PM

She's not wearing make up. She's definitely running.

by Anonymousreply 140November 28, 2019 9:36 PM

R139, are those her campaign managers?

by Anonymousreply 141November 28, 2019 9:48 PM

r141, I don't know. But those two can not be worse than that Robi Mook

by Anonymousreply 142November 29, 2019 7:44 AM

The main problem was that she refused to realise that she’d already had her chance in 2008 against Obama. She got the nomination in 2016 by bully boy tactics and scaring of the competition.

That’s why the likes of Bernie got as far as he did. A lot of voters didn’t want her as the Democratic nominee, however the more eligible candidates wouldn’t come forward due to the intimidating Party machine she assembled.

People didn’t like her but Hillary seemed to think that she had some kind of divine right to the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 143November 29, 2019 8:52 AM

In the picture at R139, it looks like she's visiting a food pantry......wouldn't surprise me...... She's lived off the government all of her life.

by Anonymousreply 144November 29, 2019 1:25 PM

The school librarian (who, with her business partner, does NOT have a joint fortune of $125-240M) look in R139 works rather well for her. For once she looks at ease and almost lifelike.

by Anonymousreply 145November 29, 2019 1:26 PM

She's now the frontrunner:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 10, 2019 2:49 AM

Oh brother what a rat fuck.

Draft Al Franken

by Anonymousreply 147December 10, 2019 2:52 AM

That poll is amazing in R146!

by Anonymousreply 148December 10, 2019 3:23 AM

And pointless, R148, since she's not running.

by Anonymousreply 149December 10, 2019 3:41 AM

She wants to run, you can tell by the comments she is making. But Trump would easily defeat her in the general. She had much more in her favor last time and couldn't get over the line. In saying that, the current Democrat field is dire, the front runner is barely coherent and will struggle to campaign well.

by Anonymousreply 150December 10, 2019 6:25 AM

Her plan is to keep the voters she had last time, with him less popular now.

by Anonymousreply 151December 10, 2019 12:21 PM

Hillary will never be president. She has to accept that and stop giving us a Trump WH.

by Anonymousreply 152December 10, 2019 3:06 PM

She is a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 153December 10, 2019 3:08 PM

[quote]I would vote for her in a minute.

I would do, too, and with no reservations if she were the Democrat's candidate in November, 2020.

I hope, however, that that isn't the choice.

Democrats have a bad habit of poor timing, waiting for "the time to come" for a certain candidate, a bit like the hierarchy of which civil rights leader marched most often and closest to MLK. Young, relatively unseasoned candidates are seen as unproved, unready, and so we get overripe fruit like Joe Biden. Biden, who many would say is past his time, but there's a big camp that will support him because "it's his turn" and he is better known than younger candidates. Some in Clinton's camp will agree with me that Biden's prime chance is over by an election or two or more.

Of course Clinton was cheated of the presidency, by various riggings of the electoral system, voting fraud and manipulation, Russian interference, etc., but I don't think you can run and run and run again for president. Familiarity eventually breeds a degree of contempt, not least when the very name Clinton has been used so often to condemn untold visions of liberal politics or the Democrats as unchecked villains that, regardless of any presence or absence of truth, roughly near half of Americans have bought into the mantra. Clinton herself campaigned with a degree of entitlement in 2016, a palpable attitude of "I earned this thing. It's my time." Many women voters of a certain age agreed in some respect, worried that most of their adult years had been spent waiting for a serious woman contender to the presidency and finally seeing a prize in sight of a woman president. It was their time, they thought, they deserved this: just as Clinton felt entitled to be president by the path she had taken, by doing so many things right for so many years and suffering not a few barbs and embarrassments along the way, middle-aged and older women felt entitled finally to have a woman behind the desk in the Oval Office.

But that's not really the way it works. It's been a long time since we elected a Democrat to the presidency who was a senior statesman, the veteran of many failed presidential election attempts, even a candidate widely known for years before an election cycle. The "up through the ranks" model is awfully fucking dusty at this point and the Democrat's party machine is still heavily geared as if that were not the case. There's no "Kennedy political dynasty" to save us, no Clinton Camelot to do the trick either.

In elections won on razor thin margins and trickery of all sort, pushing forward Clintons and Bidens and "proven" candidates seems a riskier prospect than ever just now.

by Anonymousreply 154December 10, 2019 4:27 PM

SMH

The Washington Times is a right wing rag R146 R148 and the article is troll bait to rile up the Deps and make them afraid that we are secretly looking to make HRC the president

by Anonymousreply 155December 10, 2019 4:31 PM

^^I mean it may as well have been subtitlted "So give Trump 2020 your money now to ensure that Hillary and her Pedophile Pizzagate Ukrainian Ring of Liberals Don't Take Your Guns And Right To Worship Jesus Away. Click Here To MAGA"

by Anonymousreply 156December 10, 2019 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!