Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Morgan and Bode Miller welcome twin boys during 'unassisted home delivery'

Morgan and Bode Miller are celebrating two new additions to their family.

The former pro-volleyball player, 32, gave birth to identical twin boys on Friday — and it was a dramatic scene, according to dad.

The now-retired Olympic skier, 42, told the Today show it was "one of the more crazy things I've ever experienced” because the twins arrived before their midwives did. He explained that Morgan thought she would have more time in labor than she did.

"By the time they got there, me and my mom were holding the babies," Bode reported. "Luckily my mom was a midwife, but she hadn't delivered babies in 20-plus years, and she never delivered twins. We were both pretty relaxed and pretty casual, but we were certainly not qualified to be doing an unassisted home delivery of twins."

Morgan said she was “still floating” after the “spontaneous” births.

"For Bode to get to deliver his identical twin boys with his mom — it was just pure magic,” she gushed.

The babies have not yet been named, but join big brothers Easton, 1, and Nash, 4 — as well as Nate, 6, and Dace, 11, from Bode’s previous relationships.

The couple lost a 1-year-old daughter, Emmy, in a drowning accident in 2018. They have since been outspoken about getting parents to teach survival swimming to their young children. Easton, born four months after Emmy’s death, started lessons at 6 months old.

And Emmy remains a focal point of their family. When they announced Morgan was pregnant with twins in August, she said they knew “Emmy had her hands in this miracle somehow.” She wrote that while grieving the immeasurable loss of their daughter, something “sparked back alive in my soul” when she gave birth to Easton four months later and heard his newborn cry for the first time.

“In that moment, I knew I was Mom and my kids deserved the world from me,” she wrote. “Everything was going to be okay. My joy and grief could coexist."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 12:39 AM

And we care because...?

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 9:00 PM

Bode used to be the object of many Dataloungers' fantasies, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 9:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 9:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 9:10 PM

You know his hair must of smelled like shit around that time. Hours under a helmet, long and stringy. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 9:15 PM

The guy at R4 is Bode's brother Chelone Miller, who died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 9:26 PM

Oh dear, r5

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 11:38 PM

So dead daughter Emmy " had her hands in the making" of the twins? Did the luckless little ghost shove the sperm deeper inside mommy? Go swimmers go.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 11:49 PM

Congratulations. Don't mutilate your boys' penises. Leave them intact.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 12:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!