Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Joe Biden fetch?

Leaders of the democratic party and pundits seem to be forcing him on us. I voted for Clinton in 2016 even though I was not enthusiastic about doing so—as did most people I know—and it just feels so inevitable that Biden is the one we’re going to get even if the best he ever gives us is the hope that he may do better next time. He stammers, he talks in circles. I have worked with people who know him and his wife and I am 40,000 percent certain he is a legitimately good guy (which is amazing given his career in politics), but wow is he a lackluster candidate and an uninspiring public speaker. It’s heartbreaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 8:27 PM

You are such a Wiener, OP!

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 8:10 PM

R1 OMG how did you know? Did I accidentally post a selfie? How does this Internet thing work??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 8:12 PM

More like blech.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 8:18 PM

God Boris - this is pathetic trollery. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 8:21 PM

OP I am 68 years old and have voted in every election I have been able to vote in and only for Democrats except the gay Republican who ran in the primary for President in 2008 just to mess with them, and so far I haven't been enthusiastic about a single one of them. Voting is almost always the selection of the least worst, get use to it.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 8:22 PM

R4 Good God. I am not a “Boris,” nor am I a troll. I’m disappointed that Biden is not living up to others’ aspirations for him. I am disappointed for several reasons: First, because I admire him, having some secondhand idea of who he is personally—yet he can’t convey that with his own words or presentation. I am disappointed because he seemingly would be most Democrats’ preference by far if he could perform up to the level of people’s desires for him to do well. I am disappointed because I desperately want to see Trump beaten handily, as I am sure most of us do, and Biden just seems to he swinging and missing every time with weird rhetoric, like when he said he would challenge Trump to push ups. And last, because I was so, so inspired by Obama’s extraordinary rhetorical ability following the Bush word salad years, and I am desperate for a sane, eloquent and inspiring leader following the Trump word salad years. Biden is serving up more mixed salad and I feel like everyone has just lost their fucking wits.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 8:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!