Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stephen Miller is MORE Evil Than You Thought

Bet he keeps his job anyhow. This is sick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 14, 2019 2:22 AM

He is terrifying. That he is anywhere in proximity to the Oval Office is truly shocking. Historians will be dining off this era for generations.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 6:16 PM

LOL! White nationalists don't even consider him white!

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 6:16 PM

To the ovens with him

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 6:18 PM

Is this going to make the news tonight? There is just so much bullshit going on this week!

Maybe Don Lemon will read him for filth for 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 6:18 PM

R4, probably not. But it should be the top damn story.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 6:20 PM

He’s trending at 3 on twitter. Even if it gets minor coverage, people are going to see it.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 6:22 PM

This is not more evil than we knew him to be. Wait until they find the desiccated body parts under his bed.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 6:25 PM

"To the ovens with him."

Nah. Miller's the type who'd volunteer for the Sonderkommando, arrogant enough to think he's special and indispensable.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 6:34 PM

He is to Jews what Roy Cohn is to gays. Which is why he is in the position he is in.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 7:49 PM

Evil man

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 8:15 PM

He just got engaged. Extensively radiate his balls so that he can never reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 8:27 PM

Horrible

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 8:37 PM

Hate him

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 8:48 PM

He reminds me of the butler Rif Raf in Rocky Horror Picture show sans hair

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 9:07 PM

This is no surprise. As I have posted here before, when Miller was an undergrad at Duke he was a protege of then-grad student Richard Spencer in the college Republicans. It was during this time that Miller came to national attention as the conservative mouthpiece on Fox News of the Duke college Republicans during the Crystal Mangum / Duke Lacrosse case.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 9:11 PM

He's beyond creepy.

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2019 9:18 PM

Miss Lindz doesn't like her. Miss Lindz once had DJT to support a certain policy related to immigration and Miller later convinced DJT to oppose it. Miss Lindz was not happy.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2019 9:25 PM

I thought maybe he'd be looking for some Nordic broads on christianmingle.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2019 9:29 PM

WTF happened to him as a kid that he turned out this way? Did his parents chain him to the bed post? Was he bullied by mobs of ( non-Jewish) immigrant children? It's hard to understand what kind of mental gymnastics he does to support the rhetoric of White Supremacists and Coolidge.

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2019 9:34 PM

It's uncanny how many in Trump's retinue resemble comic book villains. Usually it is quite rare to meet a truly stupid Jew. Even without the benefit of a good formal education, we tend on average to have some of the highest IQs, alongside the Asian population. This one however is a most peculiar case, quoting racist nonsense from 1920s magazines. I confidently declare him a Yidiot.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2019 9:43 PM

He looks like something dreamed up by Clive Barker on shake 'n' bake meth in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2019 9:46 PM

Is this the pendejo that spray painted his head for fake hair?

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2019 10:01 PM

Umbrage on Twitter isn't going to cut it any more. I wish there was a way we could militarize our spending to get these noxious fucks out of the WH.

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2019 10:05 PM

R22 Sí Señor. I'll see your pendejo, and raise you a pinche pendejo.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2019 10:10 PM

All the hate. He must really deep down inside hate himself. Sad. Did the sympathy bit now for cruelty - that itch needs to go! Along with that orange piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2019 10:14 PM

Yes, r22. It was pitch black paint.

What is the Jewish version of Uncle Tom? Roy Cohn? I like Sonderkommando.

Either way he needs to get sterilized for the good of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2019 10:15 PM

Somebody actually fucks this guy?

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2019 10:18 PM

R26 I think "Uncle Adolph" shall do nicely in his case, but other than kappos, or cappos, we don't really have a similar equivalent in Jewish culture.

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2019 10:28 PM

R27, someone who wants to produce soldiers for the Fuhrer.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2019 10:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2019 10:36 PM

but can someone explain to me how Miller has been able to rise up through the white supremacist ranks since he's Jewish? The majority of white supremacists DESPISE Jews and don't see them as "white". Surely they know Miller is Jewish. He obviously believes in white solidarity but there have to be people in the movement who don't like him based on his own background

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2019 10:59 PM

Susan Collins is disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2019 11:01 PM

He is one of many in the Trump administration I would clap for joy if I heard he had been found dead in a ditch somewhere. He is pure venom.

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2019 11:08 PM

He's aging like moldy yogurt in the back of your fridge.

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2019 11:08 PM

White supremacists have no idea the man is Jewish. They just see the name and the color. Does anyone think they are intelligent enough to look him up?

by Anonymousreply 35November 12, 2019 11:40 PM

They will overlook Jewishness in individual cases if it suits their purposes. Recall that noted anti-Semite Steve Bannon had a Jewish protégée, Julia Hahn.

by Anonymousreply 36November 12, 2019 11:50 PM

What's surprising is that any of this is news. Even with the rogues' gallery that comprises the Trump White House, Miller has always been the most racist and cruel. I wouldn't be surprised if he personally put kids in cages, like as a volunteer on the weekends.

by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2019 12:12 AM

Steve Bannon also has a black assistant.

They’re such mentally ill fucksticks. I really want them all to die ina gruesome fashion. Grease fires are too good for them.

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2019 12:27 AM

The (one) good thing about Steve Bannon is that he is usually too drunk to be effective. Ol' Gin Blossoms can't put in a full day.

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2019 12:32 AM

Many racist men either secretly yearn to have sex with black women or actively do so. Their hatred of black people is far less based on skin color than it is on their irrational fear that blacks will take over one day and white people will suddenly become discriminated against the same way racists have discriminated against blacks.

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2019 12:50 AM

Miller once said he was 'awakened' as a teen by reading a book by the NRA's Wayne LaPierre.

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2019 12:57 AM

I bet in high school he read the prolix novels from that cold fish, Ayn Rand, and thought he was a real iconoclast because of it.

by Anonymousreply 42November 13, 2019 4:28 AM

He looks like something that crawled out of Roy Cohen's asshole.

by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2019 4:48 AM

The undeniable star of Trump's goon squad. I suspect even his mum is scared of him with that fright face and Nazi ideology.

by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2019 6:03 AM

I think he has swastikas tattooed all over his body...even though I think he is Jewish...he is just evil through and though.

by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2019 6:07 AM

Stephen Miller is obviously a closeted homosexual just like Roy Cohn.

Worst Jew ever. Worst gay ever.

I hope he meets a similar fate as Cohn....but faster!

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2019 7:32 AM

Agreed R46... I'm convinced Carter Page is too.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2019 7:54 AM

There is an economic argument to be made for having less immigration, but bringing up race just hurts your cause.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2019 7:59 AM

He’s such an evil little rat-fucker.

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2019 8:12 AM

No surprise at all. It's a testament to how far we've fallen in that there was a time when this would've been a big scandal, and the reaction of the country & press is "duh!"

For anyone who fancies themselves "above it all" in the Dump administration (like John Kelly), you're not - as a loathsome as this sweaty, little putz

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2019 8:27 AM

They both make my skin crawl, but Bannon drips evil. Any interview with him, he holds it together for two minutes then the mask slips and you can see the dead cold eyes. Miller is just a stupid dickless follower. He’s going to get his ass handed to him and hard. Bannon is a multi millionaire who is starting a European fascist army. Bannon needs to be taken down sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2019 9:45 AM

He gives me necrophiliac vibes.

by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2019 6:30 PM

[quote[There is an economic argument to be made for having less immigration...

No, there is NO argument where immigrants do ANYTHING BUT ADD to the economy and CREATE jobs.

by Anonymousreply 53November 14, 2019 2:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!