Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hilaria Baldwin confirms a second miscarriage

Hilaria Baldwin shared her grief on Instagram Monday over her second miscarriage this year.

"We are very sad to share that today we learned that our baby passed away at 4 months. We also want you to know that even though we are not ok right now, we will be," Baldwin wrote in the caption of a video she shared of her and her daughter.

In the video, Baldwin's daughter, Carmen, hugs her mother and kisses her cheek as Baldwin thanks her for saying she was sorry that her mom was sad. Baldwin has been open about the joys and struggles of her pregnancies in the past. In April, Baldwin confirmed that she had experienced a miscarriage, saying that she wanted to share more than just the happy moments. "I have no shame or embarrassment with this experience," Baldwin wrote in an April Instagram post. "I want to be a part of the effort to normalize miscarriage and remove the stigma from it. There is so much secrecy during the first trimester."

Baldwin has four children with actor Alec Baldwin: their daughter and three boys. She had shared a video in October of the couple revealing to their children that the new baby was a girl. "I told [Carmen] that this baby isn't going to come after all...but we will try very hard to give her a little sister another time," Baldwin wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2020 8:56 PM

[quote]Hilaria Baldwin shared her grief on Instagram Monday over her second miscarriage this year.

Very dignified.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 4:51 PM

On to the next one, I guess. Rinse and repeat. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 4:53 PM

Why must everyone share everything on social media??

Who the fuck cares about your life?

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 4:53 PM

Did she live stream the miscarriage?

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 4:53 PM

TMI ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 4:57 PM

Sorry for her and her family's loss, but it's time for her to stop having babies. I think she's had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 4:57 PM

If Alec is one of those liberals supposedly concerned about the environment, then he might as well be a conservative with this level of hypocrisy. You can't keep having babies and claim to care about the planet. Even if you can afford them. Resources are finite.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 5:05 PM

Good. This planet is overpopulated. Fraus need to be sterilized.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 5:07 PM

R3, the people who do this don't concern me as much as the idiots who actually follow it and then comment about how it should be private. Then WTF are they following them in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 5:07 PM

She's like any white trash: the more kids you have the more money you'll get (when babydaddy moves on).

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 5:34 PM

He is too old to have more babies. She's a damn gold digger for sure.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 5:36 PM

R7 and R8 the planet is not overpopulated, we are in an aging phase, where we're not making enough babies to cover for the deads, there is an inbalance between the younger generation and the boomers, (thanks to medical care, they no longer died at age 55). We've had birth control for decades, plural, stop saying we are overpopulated, we're not.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 6:18 PM

The impact of an ageing population on the economy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 6:23 PM

Ok. This confirms it- she ain’t 35, no way no how. She’s always looked 3/5 years older than what she was selling, and two miscarriages in a year after 4 live births screams turning 40 to me

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 6:29 PM

She wants a down baby. 🚼

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 6:34 PM

How in the hell is four kids not enough unless it's the mid-19th Century and you have a farm to take care of and you expect half of them to eventually die from TB?

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2019 10:51 PM

[quote]Hilaria Baldwin confirms a second miscarriage

This is God's way of telling her to keep her fucking legs closed.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2019 10:54 PM

[quote]"I want to be a part of the effort to normalize miscarriage and remove the stigma from it. There is so much secrecy during the first trimester."

Really? This is the cause that she's going to make the focus of her life?? There aren't any other important efforts she could be a part of???

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2019 10:58 PM

They are going to "try very hard" to have another baby? Is it hard to get Alec hard? Or is it hard to fuck Alec?

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2019 10:58 PM

Too Much Fucking Information.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2019 11:00 PM

She seems mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2019 11:00 PM

Ppssst, Hilaria. Take a hint...

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2019 11:05 PM

I mean isn’t Alec an alcoholic? That and the fact that he’s basically 80 make his sperm...not the greatest.

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2019 1:13 AM

It was announced today that Hilarious is pregnant with their fifth child . . . AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 24April 6, 2020 10:45 PM

Omg I’m so sad to hear about her methcarriage.

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2020 11:13 PM

[quote] "I have no shame or embarrassment with this experience," Baldwin wrote in an April Instagram post.

Or sense of decorum, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 26April 6, 2020 11:20 PM

Give it a rest!

by Anonymousreply 27April 6, 2020 11:22 PM

She is too baby obsessed - that is not mentally healthy. R16 is right on the money. Alec needs to sneak off and get a vasectomy pronto.

by Anonymousreply 28April 6, 2020 11:24 PM

That's depressing. I don't know why you'd want to share your pain with millions of strangers.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2020 2:09 AM

Miscarriages are exceedingly common. Attention whoring over miscarriages has become a rather distasteful social media trend. Barbara Bush had the right idea.

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2020 2:12 AM

One of those women who think that being married to a celebrity also makes them famous.

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2020 2:17 AM

You have a small army of children and keep having miscarriages. Your uterus is trying to tell you something.

Same for the van der Beeks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2020 8:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!