Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brigitte Nielsen talks about 1987 when she slapped a rude Madonna and then later had revenge 1 night stand with Sean Penn

Brigitte is a crazy bitch and I love it. Yes she admits to slapping Madonna who repeatedly stepped on her foot in an LA club. Then she was thrown out. Later in France she encountered Sean Penn while he was still married to Madonna (and Brigitte was still with Stallone) and they slept together

this is 1 of those times when I wish I could retroactively place an invisible camera to capture both moments!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2019 11:23 PM

Why would midget Madonna keep stepping on the foot of someone twice her size? She's lucky that hulk didn't kill he with one punch.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 9:25 AM

cunnnnnttttttt!

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 9:30 AM

R1 arrogance. Madonna did that to a lot of women back in the 80s and early 90s

she even stepped on Patti LaBelle's foot once too without apologizing.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 9:40 AM

R3 whoa, really? Did she do it on purpose? I watched her recent Graham Norton appearance (the one with the ridiculous eye-patch) and she greeted all men very warmly and the only woman (who was visibly fangirling) received only a curt cold handshake. Does she hate other women? Wasn't she bi?

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 9:54 AM

Eve looks gorgeous in that screenshot.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 10:06 AM

R4

[quote]Ask about Madonna, who brushed LaBelle aside at last year`s American Music Awards, and the response is different. 'The only thing I remember about Madonna is that she stepped on my foot. No `excuse me.` She didn`t care if I was a wall or a person. She`s rude.' But is she also talented? 'She`s lucky,' replied LaBelle flatly. [/quote]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 11:12 AM

Madonna needs to be punched in her evil plastic mug, it's too bad it didn't happen when she was younger then maybe she would have turned out to be a nicer person.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 12:54 PM
by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 5:18 PM

Good to see Brigitte seems to have gotten her act together. Just a few short years ago we saw her rolling around on the ground with an empty bottle of booze in her hand, stoned out of her gourd.

I guess little Sean Penn has never bragged about climbing Mt. Nielsen.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 6:40 PM

Wow, what a sociopath Madonna was/is. Going around stepping on other people's feet. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 6:47 PM

I’m surprised more people haven’t slapped her. She is a middle school red neck bully.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 7:01 PM

Miss Nielsen obviously never got the memo on how to behave when in the presence of a Diva. There can only be one Grande Diva in the room. If you try to pull focus from the Main Diva, she will not so subtly drop hints like stepping on your foot or bumping into you or mispronouncing your name without apology. It is the Grande Diva's way of saying, "show some respect, and step out of my light, bitch!" There is a pecking order to diva hood, after all.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 7:16 PM

R10 back in the 80s and first half of the 90s, Madonna was very insecure around beautiful and/or talented women. She also disregarded women if she didn't know who they were. So really if you were a woman in her presence she'd likely be rude to you back then. I bet there are hundreds of other untold stories from women in the entertainment business from other singers and actors to models and even just employees who had negative interactions with Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 7:50 PM

Too bad someone didn't knock the bitch's teeth out at some point. I read once that Sean Penn tried a few times. I've never been able to stand Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 8:04 PM

I was born in 1987.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 8:06 PM

this is 1 of the downsides of social media. For the last decade, "lesser" stars have been more afraid to confront an A-lister if said A-lister was being an asshole because hordes of stans will attack them online.

Imagine if social media had existed in the 80s. All the 80s gaybies and teen girls would chased Brigitte out of hollywood after finding out she slapped their idol at a club

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2019 10:22 PM

My friend (woman) said that she was in a NY club. People on the dance floor parted like the Red Sea and Madonna came on the dance floor. My friend said that Madonna looked at her and tossed her head in a dismissive fashion. My friend is cute, but not movie-star good-looking. I think Madonna is jealous of women, in general.

Brigitte spilled some beans on that interview. Very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2019 10:53 PM

I remember those pics too r9. Her tipple of choice was bottom shelf Popov vodka. She got back on track and even popped out a kid later at the age of 61.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2019 10:54 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2019 10:57 PM

Brigitte Nielsen seems like the kind of fun drunken slut who could score free stuff wherever she goes. Good for her for slapping Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2019 12:24 AM

I always assumed she was lesbo.

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2019 12:54 AM

[bold] lmao which of you angry Vadge stans angrily replied on Brigitte's instagram? [/bold]

officialsanzgram @realbrigittenielsen do you feel liberated for sleeping with a woman's husband? Do you feel empowered by slapping @madonna at a night club in 1987? To be honest you are a low down piece of shit. You go on @thetalkcbs and receive cheers for this???? Isn't this suppose to be about the celebration of women and uplifting oneanother? I guess I was wrong! So I'll stick with @theviewabc. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. It's not cool to brag about hitting a woman and sleeping with her husband. MADONNA is the Queen of Pop and your a washed up 80s star who has no respect for yourself or anyone else. Your latest claim to fame is screwing that ugly ass flavor flav, so I guess your proud of that too bitch. Your filthy and disgusting! I hope someone sleeps with your husband. FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!

sofiakwstassofaki MADONNA QUEEN OF POP

frank____d @realbrigittenielsen I adored you on UK Celebrity Big Brother 2005! I wanted you to win! I constantly voted for you! Thought you were a decent human being! Lovely, down to earth! misunderstood! I was proud you finished in 3rd place! And happy you got rid of your debts and went to rehab! Such a big fan! What do you now? You go on The Talk! And insult my IDOL Madonna! I was sooooooo shocked to watch that clip! It’s the most trashy show next to Wendy Williams! How much did they pay you? What was your fee!? It sounded so scripted! Are you in financial trouble or why did you do it? The hosts are complete idiots laughing about other people’s miseries! Like animals! You should be ashamed of yourself! Nobody will ever believe that you slapped MADONNA in 1987 or that you slept with Sean Penn. A one nightstand as revenge! That would make you a cheap whore! It’s so absurd! Maybe in your dreams! He could sue you! There is absolutely no way you would have gotten close enough to slap Madonna in 1987, because she was „rude“!The whole story is a lie and you know it! Shame on you! I’ve lost all respect for you! Do a Playboy photoshoot to get money but please don’t bore me with your made up stories from over 30 years ago! Sad! 🙄

stanley.vaier @realbrigittenielsen You need attention therefore you mentioned Madonna name in the media. Sour behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself. No class

lahav_sho Hey bitch, don't u ever dare 2 talk shit again about my queen #madonna .. fun fact is that nobody knew who you are until you started to open your big diry mouth and talk about your dirty past as a dirty hoe..

studlylally I really don’t think Madonna (or any married woman) would enjoy hearing some woman publicly flaunt having had sex with her husband.. Madonna probably feels really sad and betrayed.. why is @thetalkcbs applauding this?

billyelliz Stupid bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2019 10:11 PM

I happened to catch the show when Brigitte appeared for the first time a couple of months ago and she was fabulous. Laugh out loud funny and you just knew she would be back and has been a few times now.

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2019 10:46 PM

Put Madonna and Brigitte Nielsen in a ring for a televised wrestling smack down. The Nielsen ratings would be off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2019 10:56 PM

R4

[quote]Ask about Madonna, who brushed LaBelle aside at last year`s American Music Awards, and the response is different. 'The only thing I remember about Madonna is that she stepped on my foot. No `excuse me.` She didn`t care if I was a wall or a person. She`s rude.' But is she also talented? 'She`s lucky,' replied LaBelle flatly.

Patti really is her Got2breal character, huh? 😂

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2019 11:06 PM

Madonna treats everyone like dirt. Go listen to Cher’s story about what a cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2019 11:12 PM

Madge is about 5' 1". She has a big chip on her shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 27November 15, 2019 3:53 AM

As IF this story was real! You Madonna derangement nuts would believe ANYTHING. Fucking freaks. You literally get off to hearing anything remotely negative about Madonna yet this bitch says she cheated with a woman's husband for allegedly getting her foot stepped on. Feminism at its best!

Btw- never mind Bridgett has a book from the 90's where she says she met Sean Penn in 1992 well after he and Madonna divorced.

This (likely false) negative story will NOT make your fave female artist above Madonna in any category.

by Anonymousreply 28November 15, 2019 4:00 AM

That's why I laugh at Courtney Love's multiple digs at Madonna in the early 90's! From her joking about keeping a picture of Madonna as a brunette to terrorizing her at every turn. R4 in truth like Courtney, Madonna is intimidated by any woman even though both claim to be feminists & bisexual. Courtney and Madonna actually have so much in common.

by Anonymousreply 29November 15, 2019 11:30 AM

[quote]Madonna needs to be punched in her evil plastic mug

Aaaaah.... I'm rubber and you're glue. Literally, I'm now rubber.

by Anonymousreply 30November 15, 2019 11:55 AM

R28 you sound like one of her fans that gets to the venue at 7 for an 8:30 show and jump up and down and scream your gratitude for her showing up at 12:30AM

by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2019 11:58 AM

I can't believe the audience actually cheered so loudly over her saying she slept with Penn. As much as people may hate Madonna , it's a shitty thing for any woman to do to another woman. And is kind of a disproportionate response to Madonna stepping on your toes in some nightclub. I suppose all the ones cheering would love for that to happen to them?

by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2019 12:03 PM

Brigitte looks pretty damn good..considering

by Anonymousreply 33November 15, 2019 12:04 PM

R32 is one of those over 50 Abercrombie warring elder gays who think Madonna is an inspiration to all.

Nobody likes Brigitte or adulterers, but they hate Madonna even more. Hence the cheering.

by Anonymousreply 34November 15, 2019 12:25 PM

[quote]She got back on track and even popped out a kid later at the age of 61.

What the fuck?

Oh, you were off by several years. She was 54, which is still way too old but not quite the same thing as 61.

by Anonymousreply 35November 15, 2019 12:39 PM

This is great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 15, 2019 1:10 PM

Joan to Brigitte's husband (at the end): "call me when it's over". Wow. Brigitte wanted to kill her. But Brigitte seems to have a huge stick up her ass.

by Anonymousreply 37November 15, 2019 1:13 PM

Bridgette had the body of a goddess back in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 38November 15, 2019 1:30 PM

I don’t ever think I’ve met a petite woman who wasn’t an aggressive bitch. They’re like mean and yappy little dogs.

by Anonymousreply 39November 15, 2019 3:42 PM

I thinks she's great.

by Anonymousreply 40November 15, 2019 4:16 PM

There have already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it?

by Anonymousreply 41November 15, 2019 4:28 PM

Well, no, R34. I'm 48 and I've never stepped foot into a A&F store. I just think it was a little strange to hoot and holler because some old German hooker nailed Madge's ex. Whether you hate Madge or not, like I said, it's a shitty thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 42November 15, 2019 7:36 PM

What's with all the adulterer shaming lately? It's tedious.

by Anonymousreply 43November 15, 2019 9:57 PM

I don't understand this Madonna stepping on other people's toes thing. What would be the point? Just doing it to show what a bitch she is? Part of me thinks it was possibly accidental in a crowded space although, yes, Madonna has always been a bitch in her own narcissistic way. However neither Patti LaBelle or Brigitte Nielsen sound very nice which makes me take anything they say with a grain of salt. Two diva cunts attacking the biggest diva cunt on the planet sounds like a sure way to get in the headlines.

[quote] My friend (woman) said that she was in a NY club. People on the dance floor parted like the Red Sea and Madonna came on the dance floor. My friend said that Madonna looked at her and tossed her head in a dismissive fashion. My friend is cute, but not movie-star good-looking. I think Madonna is jealous of women, in general.

Who knows what Madonna was thinking. It's a bit of a reach to read that much from a head toss.

by Anonymousreply 44November 15, 2019 10:14 PM

She's small, it's a power move

by Anonymousreply 45November 16, 2019 1:44 AM

Brigitte Nielsen seemed bitchy and far too serious in that Joan Rivers interview. In the beginning it just seemed like good natured teasing.

by Anonymousreply 46November 16, 2019 1:47 AM

I wonder if she slapped down Nancy and fucked Ronnie too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 16, 2019 2:02 AM

r47 How does Sly look so tall in that photo? Isn't Brigitte at least 5 inches taller than him sans heels?

by Anonymousreply 48November 16, 2019 2:04 AM

She's taller than everyone. She was so photogenic, great haircut.

by Anonymousreply 49November 16, 2019 2:07 AM

Nancy had no body at all. Just a lollipop head atop some bones.

by Anonymousreply 50November 16, 2019 3:22 AM

R50 eating disorder clearly

by Anonymousreply 51November 16, 2019 3:36 AM

No offense, but these hen party talk shows where a bunch of women get together and gossip/address the issues of the day (The View, The Talk, The Real) are sheer torture. Any two minutes of one of them gives me a splitting headache. Am I the only one?

by Anonymousreply 52November 16, 2019 4:11 AM

R52, you're not the only one. I can't stand them either.

by Anonymousreply 53November 16, 2019 7:45 AM

[R52] I don’t like them at all. They interrupt each other and are too loud. I only watch excerpts if they are posted here.

by Anonymousreply 54November 16, 2019 11:47 AM

Stallone is clearly wearing his little man heels there, and he still needed to work the angles to make him look anywhere near her height -- Brigitte is like five feet away probably

by Anonymousreply 55November 16, 2019 12:36 PM

[quote]I can't believe the audience actually cheered so loudly over her saying she slept with Penn. As much as people may hate Madonna , it's a shitty thing for any woman to do to another woman.

Because despite all the women empowerment talk nowadays, women will always be jealous of other women. Successful women who write their own rules, like Madonna, make other women seethe.

by Anonymousreply 56November 16, 2019 4:28 PM

As was already stayed further upthread, she slept with him AFTER he and Madonna split up.

by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2019 6:15 PM

I saw her some months ago. She was with her son shopping at the containter store. Looks like she was shopping for his dorm or something, She looked very good for 61. Very tall and not fat.

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2019 6:32 PM

Brigitte said REPEATEDLY stepping on her foot.

And who doesn't know when you've stepped on someone's foot?

by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2019 6:36 PM

[quote]And who doesn't know when you've stepped on someone's foot?

Oh, sweetie, I knew.

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2019 11:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!