Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mariah Carey’s “Revelatory” Memoir Will Be Published by Andy Cohen’s Imprint

It’ll be one of three nonfiction works by women that Cohen’s company is launching with.

God, she's such a fag hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 5:30 PM

Can she even spell "revelatory'?

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 2:37 AM

r1, she walks around with a thesaurus. Have you ever read her lyrics? "Revelatory" is so Mimi it's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 2:38 AM

Andy Cohen having a publishing imprint is hysterical. I suppose his books will all be by Housewives or alleged gay icons--but nothing by actual gay people.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 2:44 AM

Surprised she would agree to this. She is a legend and I'm sure more established publishers wanted her book.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 2:48 AM

There is a ton of juice from when she was with Tommy Motolla

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 2:51 AM

R2 I know right which song did she use trepidatiously or trepidation?

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 2:59 AM

What exactly did Tommy Motolla do to her? I think she exaggerates about him..I do want to hear the Jlo dirt tho coz that bitch needs to be exposed for the no talent low-life jealous hack she is. Didn’t she steal Benny Medina from Mimi?

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 3:03 AM

From the guy who wants to get away from Bravo, two out of three books are by Bravolebritties...and if we ever see Mariah's book it will be a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 3:04 AM

Meems was white trash from Wrong Island, Motolla told her to put on some clothes and keep her mouth closed except to sing or swallow. He made her a star using a time tested gimmick, a 'white' performer who sings 'soul' music.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 3:43 AM

She's desperate for money, which is why she's been so active recently. She has no money coming in, except for that damn Christmas song, which doesn't bring in as much money as it used to with the advent of streaming.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 3:50 AM

You say tomato, I say I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 4:04 AM

No body currrrrsss.

She is high and drunk most of the time. She was used and a puppet in the industry. Weak woman.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 4:07 AM

Mariah referred to their Bedford, NY mansion as Sing, Sing cuz she was like a prisoner who had to just keep writing songs and singing there.

TM wouldn't let her go out without bodyguards following her every move, tapped her phone, was extremely controlling. She was a girl in her early 20's who just wanted to hang out with some people her own age, not old white men or Gloria and Emilio Estefan.

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 4:16 AM

R13 yeah whatever “TM wouldn’t let her go out without bodyguards” now she won’t go out without people to carry her around never mind the bodyguards...she’s a spoiled brat but I love her and I want the Jlo dirt!

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 4:26 PM

R13 reminds me of one of the most obnoxious thank yous ever. On one of her CDs, Gloria Estefan wrote something like, "Thank you Tommy Motolla! All my love to Mariah!" Like Mariah's searching liner notes just in case she gets mentioned or like Mottola's gonna say over dinner, "Oh--nearly forgot. Gloria Estefan sends her love. Liner notes." and Mariah says, "Oh--I'll be sure to mention her on my next album." It was just so odd.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 5:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!