Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN Town Hall With Joe Biden

I had to turn it off, it was too painful to watch. He’s stammering and rambling and sometimes talking gibberish. I wanted him to be the nominee but damn, he’s losing it.

Now what??

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 10:57 PM

Isn’t there a younger straight white male moderate who could please run?

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 2:12 AM

He said 'psych out' when I think he meant 'suss-out'.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 3:49 AM

R1: Let's see: anti-woman, anti-ethnic, anti-LGBT. Yep, it checks out. You're a troll. Get lost, concern troll trash.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 4:38 AM

Another thread brought to you by the anti-Biden troll.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 4:48 AM

I’m sickened by the willful obliviousness of men who think women would actually vote for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 4:53 AM

How nice it must be for you to have been appointed the spokesperson for all American women, r5.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 4:56 AM

Anyone who thinks Biden is an embarrassment is a cult member like Trump's flock. Joe is one step away from being a vegetable. Thank god Bloomberg jumped into the race. He jumped in the moment he saw that Joe was a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 4:58 AM

Biden is the choice for tired older mainstream Dems who want the comfort of their own ideas, not what would actually work or is needed.

If this doddering rambling old guy is the nominee we are screwed. Mind you, he he is a nice guy. Just no mojo.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 5:09 AM

[quote]Now what??

Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Booker are all perfectly capable candidates with moderate views and not at death's door.

Polls show that any Democratic candidate can beat Trump.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 5:13 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 5:20 AM

Biden's time never was.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 5:26 AM

Total troll/anti- Biden post, probably written before the actual event . He was absolutely excellent in the Town Hall. Lucid, clear, eloquent and passionate. Warm and sincerely empathetic, fiesty when necessary, but always dignified. He is recieving praise for it across the board on the web, even from some opponents supporters. The CNN commentators stated afterward that it was one of his strongest performances of the entire campaign. He shines in this type of environment where he can interact directly with people and give long form responses rather than rushed sound bites.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 7:57 AM

Oh, please. Biden’s never spoken coherently.

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 9:24 AM

R12 is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 11:12 AM

[quote]He was excellent in the Town Hall. Lucid, clear, eloquent and passionate

Lol were you watching the same town hall I was? The one last night? I tuned in about halfway through and could only bear to watch a few minutes. He was stammering, addled, mumbling and semi- incoherent at times. He’s start a sentence then veer off-topic midway through. It was painful and uncomfortable to watch.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 10:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!