Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fox News’ Andrew Napolitano Challenges Trump’s Fitness For Office

“If I were a Democrat in the House ... I would vote to impeach,” said the former judge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 6:24 AM

He hates Trump with a passion.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2019 1:59 AM

Napolitano had this fantasy that Trump was going to nominate him for the Supreme Court. When that didn't happen he set out for revenge. In that light you need to take anything he says with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2019 10:00 AM

How long before he gets fired?

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2019 10:49 AM

r2-Thanx Hannity!

I stood next him on the train a couple of years ago. He gave me a pleasant smile. I remember him as short, shiny and impeccably groomed. Obvious, excellent anal hygiene.

I only found out he was gay when I read his Wikipedia and it mentioned his long time friend, who died. He has a farm with bees and fruit trees in New Jersey. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2019 12:48 PM

And R2, taking you at your word. How would you possibly know what the Judge's fantasies were unless you were jerking off with him? Putz.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 12:56 PM

[QUOTE] He hates Trump with a passion.

Correction: he hates Trump’s ACTIONS with a passion. It’s nothing personal. No one should approve of the reckless way in which Donald Trump has conducted himself as President.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 1:02 PM

It’s personal.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 6:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!