Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Substitute teacher beats student!

OMG! This is crazy! I did a search & I did not come up with anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2019 3:28 AM

A student can beat a teacher but a teacher can not beat a student. I got a spanking that I did not deserve when I was in second grade, I lived through it.

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2019 7:14 PM

If more teachers had the freedom to discipline unruly children like this, then it wouldn't be left to the parents

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2019 7:15 PM

R1 = obtuse cunt

by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2019 7:16 PM

Damn she hit that kid hard

by Anonymousreply 4November 11, 2019 7:17 PM

I think it's likely that teacher and that student totally deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 5November 11, 2019 7:21 PM

Like the song says “Teach your children well”. Sometimes lessons require ... punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2019 7:29 PM

Apparently ‘Physical education’ was being taught inside the classroom that day.

by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2019 7:33 PM

I told them bitches I was a thug when they hired me. I shot Tupac. And I will do a drive by up in hyeah.

by Anonymousreply 8November 11, 2019 7:36 PM

She looks very much at peace with herself, you have to admit.

by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2019 7:39 PM

Invite that lady to the Datalounge cookout!

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2019 7:39 PM

Damn! Ugly Mutha Babe. Nobody In Grade Gets Evil Righteous. Boy, In The Clink, Ho!

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2019 7:55 PM

OMG, teachers are America's heroes!

Ummmh, no...

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2019 8:05 PM

Former substitute teacher here. Not to sound less than judicious or introspective, but based on my experiences, I have little trouble believing that the student could have been the primary aggressor, as the police would say. It even says in the article that they are unclear as to what led up to the incident. Now that kids can't be expelled or even suspended in some school districts, you wouldn't believe what can happen.

by Anonymousreply 13November 11, 2019 8:08 PM

Trust me. Some days I truly felt like beating Natalie, Tootie, Blair and Jo's bitch asses too!

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2019 8:09 PM

The student hit the teacher first.

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2019 8:10 PM

the brat deserved it

by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2019 8:39 PM

At least she wasn't fucking him. Just fucking him up!

by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2019 8:51 PM

I always wanted to be a teacher.

by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2019 8:52 PM

I’m not going to rush to judgment. Substitute teachers are targets for abuse from students. Seems like she snapped

by Anonymousreply 19November 11, 2019 8:52 PM

#TeamSubstituteTeacher. Kids these days think they know it all because they have a smartphone. She taught her a real life lesson.

by Anonymousreply 20November 11, 2019 8:56 PM

From this limited video clip, it looks like the first punch was thrown by the STUDENT. Then the teacher beat his ass, which he deserved, but it's not appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 21November 11, 2019 8:57 PM

The student is a girl and believe me teen girls are every bit as belligerent as boys.

by Anonymousreply 22November 11, 2019 9:03 PM

I stand corrected R22! I still think that spawn of satan child deserved a beat down but don't think the teacher should have actually done it. If the student assaulted her, she should have called the police and had her dumbass arrested.

by Anonymousreply 23November 11, 2019 9:10 PM

The substitute walloped that student like male person, with so much power in the upper torso and arms.

by Anonymousreply 24November 11, 2019 9:27 PM

^^^She clearly has a lot of experience giving beat downs.

by Anonymousreply 25November 11, 2019 9:31 PM

R24 You've never seen a girlfight in real life, have you? Those bitches ain't messing around and will cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26November 11, 2019 9:36 PM

I had to watch a dental care commercial before the video. Did teach knock her teeth out?

by Anonymousreply 27November 11, 2019 11:30 PM

She reports the kid and the administration has the kid back in class 15 minutes later.

by Anonymousreply 28November 11, 2019 11:39 PM

Every day I thank god I teach in a private school.

by Anonymousreply 29November 11, 2019 11:44 PM

YAAAAS QUEEN! BEAT THAT LITTLE BITCH'S ASS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2019 12:21 AM

When my sister was substitute teaching, she had a viciously violent boy in one of her classes. She intervened when he was disrupting and distracting the other kids. She made him get up and sit by himself, and when she refused to take his teacher-baiting, he threatened to MURDER her. Keeping her eyes deadlocked with his, my sister started all "The Devil [bold]IS[/bold] a liar"ing at the thug, and speaking in tongues. The class erupted in laughter and jeers directed at Teen Thug, letting ALL the air out of his sails.

Fast forward one year later, and my sister was subbing at an alternative school for expelled/problematic students. At fourth period when the kids filed in, in walks Teen Thug. After everyone sat down, TT looks at my sister and said "I remember you. You remember what I told you last year?" Sister started in again, a-throwing Scripture and tongues at him, eyes locked with his.

That boy sat down, shut up and gave my sister nary a problem the rest of the week. No punching was needed.

My sister scares me sometimes. . . .

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2019 12:46 AM

R31 I’m Confused what your sister did to defuse the situation. Speaking in tongues?

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2019 6:00 AM

Bratty kids with no respect for adults deserve a beating if they strike an adult.

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2019 6:05 AM

Head stomping is considered attempted murder in some states. This dumb bitch thug viciously pummeled a white teenage girl and it was captured on video. Enjoy prison.

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2019 6:29 AM

Then, this lady in the video is talking about: "that's a child; somebody's baby." The teacher is someone's child.

Having children or being someone's child, means fuck all to me when making a moral evaluation. Your child is not special, to me.

by Anonymousreply 35November 12, 2019 6:31 AM

[quote]She looks very much at peace with herself, you have to admit.

Well... You know what it's like when you get in a good workout R9.

What do you think set her off? Just a smart mouth kid or some substance problem?

by Anonymousreply 36November 12, 2019 1:13 PM

R13 me too! I substituted in an area not very far from where this sub was and I was so in shock I was basically a quiet mute. I didn't want to get sued for laying a finger on these kids. She was dumb to do that but damn, I could sure understand how they can get under your skin.

I was like why am I choosing to voluntarily come back to this? I can be free! The elementary students are sweet though. High schoolers are ok.

by Anonymousreply 37November 12, 2019 1:19 PM

R34 This woman needs to visit the home of every little 4chan troll and do the same thing to them.

by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2019 5:01 PM

I would pay good money to see that woman give the same beat down to this little shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2019 10:17 PM

[quote]If the student assaulted her, she should have called the police and had her dumbass arrested.

Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2019 2:57 AM

The teacher has a previous charge of domestic violence. The student is special needs who suffers from seizures.

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2019 3:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!